Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Cruise Life Away

Chapter 16

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 16

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-09-02 - Updated: 2006-09-03 - 869 words

0Unrated
Chapter 16

Stacey's POV

I bit his shoulder as he went to un button my pants. "you bitch!" he screamed slapping me. I could already taste the blood.

"please leave me alone" I cried trying once again to push him off of me but he was twice my size. My efforts were in vain.

"I told you to play nice" he had my hands pinned above my head as he once again went for my pants. "maybe if you had been nice none of this would have happened"

He slid my jeans down around my ankles making it harder for me to kick. Oh god! Please help me! I am laying in my bra and panties about to be raped; Life couldn't get much worse.

"Stacey where..." I felt the guy being ripped off of me. I pulled myself into a tight ball on the couch rocking back and forth. Why me! What did I do to deserve this.

I watched the guys fight rolling around on the floor. I couldn't move I couldn't do anything I felt numb.


Joe's POV

Walking down the hall I heard bangs and crashes coming from Pete's room. What the hell? Sure pete was mad at them but he wouldn't hurt her right?

Walking closer I noticed the door open; Pete was fighting some guy and stacey was curled up on the couch sobbing blood running down the side of her face. oh shit.

I pulled out my phone calling ship security before trying to separate the two.

"Hey! Knock it off" I yelled trying to pull pete off the guy who looked barely concious.

"I'm going to kill him" pete said insanely calm. "dude stop. Security is on its way" he allowed me to pull him off and the guy stood up.

"she was asking for it. Begging partically" he spat smirking over at stacey

"werent you babe"


Laura's POV

I looked down seeing my phone vibrate. It was Joe.

"hey" I whispered listening to him. "what happened?" I felt my heart drop oh god. "I'm on my way" I made my way back to the ship and ran to Pete's room.

Walking in I saw Stacey wrapped in a blanket sitting on the couch rocking back and forth. Pete was pacing infront of the door and joe was trying to talk to stacey. Pete and Joe looked up as I entered.

"she wont talk to any of us." Joe stated standing up "or even let us near her" He moved to sit next to her. I shook my head sadly fighting back tears as she moved as far away from him wimpering. Oh god. We get her back just for her to be taken away again.

"you ok?" I asked hugging pete." he shook his head "I shouldn't have yelled at you two. If I didn't yell and send her off this wouldn't have happened."

I shook my head glaring at him "this is NOT your fault! Stop thinking like that" he nodded his head slightly. I smiled to him before walking over to stacey.

I sat down in the spot joe had prevously occupied. "stacey" I whispered, gently reaching for her. She winced and pulled away.

"hey its just me. You're ok"


Lizy's POV

"How long have you known?" Patrick asked sitting next to me. I bit my lip trying to not cry. I feel so bad for not telling him but how do you tell the person you love that you might die!

"I found out a little before we left." His face turned red "and you didn't tell me!" I felt the tears sliding down my cheeks

"how could I! I didn't want to believe it! I don't want to die!" I screamed throwing my head into my arms. I felt his arms wrap around me.

"I'm sorry" he whispered pulling me close. "Is there treatment?" he paused for a moment "what kind of cancer is it?"

I pulled away and looked up at him "heart cancer" He inhaled sharply.

"how?" he whispered tears filling his eyes. I shrugged "they arent really sure. Its so uncommon they arent to sure what causes it"


Laura's POV

After trying for thrity minutes to get stacey to talk to us or even to let us touch her; Joe and I left her in Pete's care.

"I feel so bad for her" I mummbled as I walked into our room. He nodded sighing

"I don't know what I would have done if it had been you." He paused shaking his head "I cant even imagine what is going through pete's head." He walked up to me pulling me into his arms.

"I'm sorry for all the shit I said" he whispered into my hair. He called me a screw up? Is that just something I can forgive and forget. After a night like tonight I think it is.

"I'm sorry too. I will try and get along with the fans. But they do need to learn when to shut the fuck up" I laughed kissing his cheek. He smiled pulling me to the bed.

"I love you" he whispered laying me down. Smiling I pulled his lips to mine "I love you too"
Sign up to rate and review this story