Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Cruise Life Away

Chapter 17

by youngandreckless 2 reviews

chapter 17

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-09-03 - Updated: 2006-09-03 - 1521 words

0Unrated
Chapter 17




Pete's POV



I sat there carefull not to move in any way to freak her out, she lay with her head on my chest, I closed my eyes as I felt her tears soak through my shirt. This had to be a joke, it couldnt be my reality, I couldnt loose her after just getting her back. I'd flip, if i lost her again, especially for it being my fault yet again. Im suppose to protect her, and yet I keep failing. Im a failure. Not only as a boyfriend, but as a friend. She entrusted me with her safety and she keeps entrusting me with it. Why? I dont know but she does. "Baby," I mumbled, gently running my hand through her hair. she didnt move or say anything, "Stace.." I moved a little looking down seeing her sleeping. I carefully moved, lifting her up and walking her to the bed, she opened her eyes as I turned to walk to the bathroom.
"Dont leave me.." I nodded, crawling in bed next to her.
"Im sorry, so sorry," I kissed her head. she didnt say a word after those three she barely uttered. I closed my eyes holding her.




Laura's POV



"How many more times do you gotta hang with the fans?" I mumbled running my finger up and down his chest as we lay wrapped in the blanket, he played with my hair.
"Uh we still got the photo shoot, and whatever other things they set up, plus the final concert, but I promise we'll get more alone time," he placed his hand under my chin making me look up at him, kissing me, "This next week will go by fast, and we'll be back at home, unless your still running back to mommy," he smiled. I closed my eyes, opening them again.
"Id miss being in your arms to much," I whispered kissing him again.
"That's good to know, next fight I'll just silence the yelling by kissing and holding you, you cant hate me if im holding you, right?"
"I can never hate you, be mad at you? yeah whether your holding me or not, we know what buttons to push and dont say you dont cause you do,"
"I dont know what you're talking about," he shook his head.
"Uh huh, okay," I turned over grabbing my cell out of my shorts.
"Who are you calling?" he asked.
"Im checking on Alla," I opened my cell, turning over as it was snatched out of my hand.
"She's fine, leave the dog alone," he closed the phone, putting it on the floor.
"She's not a dog, and I told her I'd call every night,"
"She probably wants you to leave her alone, you're not calling her, stop," he grabbed my hands stopping me from climbing over him to get the phone.
"She's doesnt want me to leave her alone, she wants me to call," I pouted, sitting up, wrapping blanket around me.
"No she doesnt, leave the dog alone, or im throwing your phone into the water,"
"You wouldnt dare,"
"Okay," he grabbed my phone, pulling his boxers on walking out of the room. I wrapped the blanket tighter around my body, running after him, he stood his hand over the railing my cell in that hand.
"Stop playing,"
"Im not playing, say you wont call her the rest of the trip, that you'll leave the dog alone, say it or it gets dropped," I pouted leaning against the door frame.
"Joey please..."
"Say it or it gets dropped," he ignored my pouting. I shook my head, walking over to him, trying to get my phone, "You better watch it out here in nothing but that blanket," he pointed out as I gripped the blanket tighter in my one hand, reaching for my phone with the other.
"Come on!" I stomped my feet.
"Say it,"
"Give me my phone," we went back and forth for a few minutes, "Its cold out here, give me my phone," I whined.
"Say it, and we can go back in there," he laughed.
"Being an asshole again," I turned seeing Jose.
"Excuse me?" Joe raised an eye brow.
"You heard me, dude," JOse mumbled, I turned back around looking at Joe.
"What do you know about me?" he asked, bring his hand in, allowing me to take my phone.
"I know that you dont deserve her,"
"Yeah well uh tell me something I dont know," Joe shrugged.
"So why string her along?"
"Why not mind your own business, and stay away from her,"
"Whose gonna make me?"
"I am," Joe went to step forward.
"Baby, come on, lets go back inside," I grabbed his hand.
"Listen to her, son," Jose leaned back against the railing.
"Joe come on, please, three fights tonight is enough," I mumbled, turning towards the room door, pulling his hand, I looked back when he didnt move, he just stared at Jose. damn it, i thought, "Joey," he didnt look, he didnt blink.
"You gonna do something son?" Jose asked.
"Jose go away please," I sighed, standing in front of Joe again, making him look at me with my free hand. this wasnt easy, trying to hold this blanket and make him move, "Lets go inside, come on," I told him. he moved his face from my hand. I inhaled, the only way to get him in that room was to do this. I placed both his hands around me, letting go of the blanket pulling him into a kiss. he quickly tighten his grip on me, lifting me off the ground, carrying me inside once inside, he let go.
"Are you out of your fucking mind?" he asked.
"You seem to be asking me that alot lately," I mumbled, "It got you in here, here I wont call Alla, come back to bed with me," I placed the cell phone in his one hand grabbing the other pulling him to the room.




Lizy's POV



I pulled him to me as we sat in the sand. "Now this isnt right," he mumbled pulling away, pulling me to him.
"Im not the one that just found out about it, ive had a little bit to deal with it and grasp it," I mumbled.
"We can fight this right?"
"I think so, I havent gotten all the options, I just got the overview, I walked out before the doctor could explain it all,"
"You should have told me, Im suppose to be there for you, that's what love means, Im suppose to be your rock when you cant be one anymore," he sighed.
"Im still a rock, just a little out of tune with my rockness," I smiled. He looked at me, more tears glossing his eyes, "Hey its not like im gonna die tomorrow, or if i'll die at all,"
"But theres that chance, theres that chance that I could loose you forever, a chance I never thought of, something I never wanted to think of," he shook his head.
"We dont have to let this ruin anything, okay? Im here, im with you right now, and I dont want you to cry over me ever," I wrapped my arm in his, leaning my head on his shoulder, "Im hungry, can we grab something and go relax on the ship?" I asked. he looked at me, nodding. Getting up, he reached for my hand, I grabbed a hold, he pulled me up, holding my hand tightly.
"Walk slow," he mumbled.
"Patrick, im straving, and you wanna walk slower?"
"Come on, I just wanna treasure every second I have with you, no matter if its a few monthes or many many years, I love you," he bit his bottom lip, pushing my hair behind my ear, I nodded kissing him.
"We'll have many many years," I mumbled pulling away, "Food, or im gonna go crazy," I smiled unwrapping my arms from around his neck taking his hand, pulling him to the food.





Ana's POV




"Baby, you okay?"
"Huh? .. yeah im okay," I nodded looking at him.
"You havent touched your food,"
"Im not hungry," I mumbled.
"Mommy no eat?" Jordan asked, "You suppose to eat, you'll get sick," Jordan pointed his fork at me.
"He's right, eat something come on," Andy handed me my fork. I pushed the food back and forth on the plate, taking a small bite here and there, "That's not eating,"
"Im not hungry, uh you got Jordan?" I asked.
"Yeah," he shook his head.
"Okay im gonna go lay down,"
"Ana, she's gonna be allright," he grabbed my hand, I nodded kissing him, before kissing Jordan's head, heading back to the ship. I dragged my feet through the sand, my arms tucked into my back pockets of my shorts. I sighed as tears escaped my eyes, I couldnt loose my big sister. She was the one that helped me through everything, the only one that has always been there for me, through everything. I was never alone thanks to her. The thought of her not being around made me sick to my stomach.
Sign up to rate and review this story