Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Cruise Life Away

Chapter 18

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 18

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-09-03 - Updated: 2006-09-04 - 605 words

0Unrated
reviews = amazing

Chapter 18

Stacey's POV

I laid there with pete's arms wrapped around me. I wanted to tell him to shut up that it wasn't his fault but I couldn't find the words. I just felt like the world was going on around me and I stood off to the side watching.

Eventually I heard his breathing slow indicating he was asleep. I laid there willing sleep to take me but ofcourse with my luck it said no!

haha it was like; 'bitch you wanna sleep? To bad!'

Isnt that nice? I smiled lightly tracing one of pete's tattoos. It was the one of skeleton jack. I love that movie. 'this is halloween this is halloween' Great now I have the urge to watch it.

I gently moved out from under pete's arm grabbing his laptop. Did you know the loserkid actually had it saved to his laptop. Shaking my head at the thought I signed on and opened up windows media player; starting up the movie.

About 30 minutes into it pete stired.

"you ok?" he whispered pulling me back to him and moving the laptop so he could see too.

"I couldn't sleep" I muttered nuzzling my head against his chest. He kissed my head turning the volume up on the dvd. I wish I could just totally forget this evening...so that's what I'm going to do!


Laura's POV

"What do you mean Lizy has cancer?" I asked the next morning as we all sat around a table eating breakfast.

"yeah so now that everyone knows" she paused a moment making sure all of us were listening. "we are going to forget about it and have fun the rest of this trip."

I narrowed my eyes at her "how can we just forget something like that?" I mean its not just something you can forget. Its not like a missed birthday or a tiny lie or something like that. This was life or death.

She shook her head at me "reality can hit when we get home. For now I just want to have fun" we all just nodded our head and the table grew silent. No one knew what to say. Yesterday was so unreal. It was hard to imagine that it actually happened.

"Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see something strange?
Come with us and you will see
This, our town of Halloween
This is Halloween, this is Halloween
Pumpkins scream in the dead of night" Stacey sang. She instantly grew quiet as we all looked at her.

"good movie" she simply said shrugging. Those were the first words I've heard her say today. Kinda weird.

"weird kid" Joe laughed shaking his head. "have you seen that movie?"

he nodded his head "do you KNOW who we live with? He is like jack skeleton himself" pete's eyes grew wide "I'm so being him for halloween this year"

I laughed shaking my head "you're skinny enough" he looked at me in mock horror "are you calling me scrawny" Bitting back a laugh I shrugged "call it what you want"


"I'm not scrawny" he pouted crossing his arms. "are you kidding me! You wear a youth large! That's not normal for a man"

"HEY" andy laughed cutting me off "I wear a youth large too" Its not fair. I see what these boys eat! Or well mainly what pete eats! He is like a human garbage can. Hell he will eat anything. And I do mean anything. I shivered at the thought of some of the things he and dirty have eaten. GROSS!

"you're just proving my point"
Sign up to rate and review this story