Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Cruise Life Away

Chapter 19

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 19

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-09-03 - Updated: 2006-09-04 - 1207 words

0Unrated
Chapter 19




Andy's POV



"So um Dirty has Jordan playing for the day, and we got fan stuff... you four gonna be allright?" I asked looking at them. Laura looked down at her plate, pushing the food on it around, Stacey didnt even seem to hear a word I said, Lizy sipped her drink, and Ana bit down on her lip, "Uh so I guess im talking to myself?" I shrugged.
"A second ago there was smiles spread across ya'll's faces, you depressing me bring them back," Patrick nudged Lizy.
"Allright we gotta go," Pete mumbled looking at his watch, "You four do something exciting I wanna hear about it," he pointed at them, kissing Stacey's cheek.
"You gonna be okay?" I mumbled in Ana's ear, she nodded lightly.
"Im scared to leave them," Joe mumbled as we pushed the door open.
"They'll be fine, They'll find something fun to do and forget the bad stuff, now did Dan tell you what we doing with these fans today?" Pete asked.




Laura's POV



I bit down on my lip, looking up at Lizy, Stacey and Ana. "So um anything in mind to do?" Ana asked.
"Im gonna go lay down," Lizy mumbled getting up, once Lizy left, Ana sighed.
"Laying down sounds like a good idea," she mumbled getting up. I tapped my fingers against the table, my chin rested in my palm as my elbow rested on the table.
"Im gonna go watch a movie," Stacey stood up, I nodded, looking around. So much for doing something exciting. Sure everything that happen yesterday affected me, including finding about Lizy. But it all seemed to affect Lizy, Ana and Stacey more. I couldnt begin to picture what was going through their heads. But Pete did say do something exciting, and I guess it was left up to me to find something to do and bring it to them. I sighed getting up, looking up as I fell to the floor.
"Damn are you stalking me or something," I mumbled getting up.
"Oh you wish," Jose smiled, "You allright?"
"You know no im not allright, my boyfriend is with the fans from hell, and because I wanna kick half there asses I cant be with him right now, and ha my best friend Stacey see she was almost raped last night, so if we arent carefull we just might loose her again, and oh last night was great thanks, you just put the cherry on top challenging Joe, and this morning we got the worse news ever, my other friend Lizy.. yeah she has heart cancer, and its my job to figuure out a way to make the three of them, Lizy, Ana and Stacey.. happy, why is it my job? because im the only one that isnt falling over the edge, well at least not completely, yet," I sighed shutting up, wiping my eyes.
"Damn, im sorry," he mumbled. I nodded shoving my hands in the pockets of my shorts, walking to the door, "Hey," I stopped looking behind me as he grabbed my arm, "Let me know how to stop you from falling and i'll do it,"
"Stop running into me," I shook my head pulling my arm from his grasp leaving. I stood on the deck looking around trying to figure out something to do. My mind was completely blank, except remembering last night, seeing Stacey freaked and seeing Ana she looked like she was imploding by the second... and Lizy looked drained. Spa.. I thought, it fixes everything. I walked around the pool area, I turned to go to the spa, instead falling into the pool. I came up, brushing my hair out of my face, I swam to the edge of the pool climbing out.
"Watch where your going," I scoffed, looking at the fan from yesterday. I turned walking away, "Joe's and your little friend arent here so you got nothing to say," I heard her yell at me. Just keep walking.. its not worth it.. I mumbled to myself, stopping, "Not so hard without your little group, more like a coward now,"
"Say what you want, I have bigger things to worry about then being soaked, and your annoying little words," I shook my head turning back around walking, to the spa. I walked inside setting everything up, then walking to the suites. I opened the door, seeing Lizy sitting on the couch, her knees pulled up to her chest, her chin resting on them. She looked up at me, quickly wiping tears from her eyes.
"what happen to you?" she asked.
"Nothing, uh I planned a little something at the spa, you mind getting Ana and Stacey while I change?" I asked. She nodded, getting up, I grabbed her arm, "Id hug you right now but I dont wanna soak you, it'll be okay? right?" I asked.
"I hope," she half smiled.
"We're all here for you, dont think you're alone," she nodded, whispering thanks before heading out of the room. I jogged into the bedroom, closing the door, changing then heading out. I opened the door seeing the three of them standing there.
"Why were you soaked?" Ana asked. I looked to Lizy.
"I tripped in the pool, no biggie, it happens," I shrugged, smiling.
"Stop lying," Stacey mumbled.
"We gotta get going, the massages should be starting a few minutes," I mumbled turning around.
"I dont really want a massage," Stacey said as we walked into the spa.
"Okay so we skip it, and do the next thing,"
"Which is?" Lizy asked.
"Hell if I know," I laughed.
"Ready for waxing girls?"
"Laura we'll let you go first," I felt them push me forward.
"Hell nah, Im not trying to kill myself, we'll skip the waxing too,"



Stacey's POV



"Ohh Laura go, it'll be something exciting, and then later on we can force the boys to do it," Laura turned to me, as I laughed.
"Okay then you do it, if its soo exciting,"
"You first, you set all this up its only fair you go first," Lizy and Ana agreed with me.
"You bitches," she mumbled, turning to the lady nodding, "How bad does this hurt?" she asked, causing me to laugh even more.
"Its painless," the lady told her.
"Bull," she mumbled, "We'll skip the waxing and tell Pete we did it, he'll never know the difference," she looked to us shaking her head.
"Allright so we can do acupuncture?"
"Uh okay," Laura mumbled, "They can come right?" she asked, they lady shook her head, she grabbed my arm pulling me with her as I grabbed Ana and Ana grabbed Lizy.
"Sit there," Laura nodded sitting in the chair.
"This is kinda crazy, you know being on a ship and doing this, what if she messes up," Lizy smiled.
"Stop your gonna scare me," Laura mumbled.
"I would be scared, they gonna stick needles all over your body," I poked her, she jumped hitting me.
"Stop it!" she sighed.
"Ready?" Another lady came in.
"Hell no," Laura mumbled.
"That's a yes," I smiled, as Laura hit me.
"Just count to three,"
"One... Two...Three," Ana, Lizy and I mumbled.
"Ah," Laura laughed, "Okay that doesnt hurt, its weird,"
Sign up to rate and review this story