Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Cruise Life Away

Chapter 20

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 20

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-09-04 - Updated: 2006-09-04 - 601 words

0Unrated
Chapter 20

Laura's POV

"Did yall have fun?" Joe asked as we all crowded around a tv for movie night. We decided that the group was in desperate need for 'us' time.

"yeah!" I smiled telling him all about the spa.

"you did it too?" Pete asked nudging stacey. She shook her head "no not really into strange people touching me right now." He nodded looking down. I could tell he still blamed himself for what happened yesterday but it wasn't his fault.

"so what movie are we going to watch?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Night mare before Christmass?" Pete asked bouncing excitedly. "no pete. You watched that last night!" he looked at me out of the corner of his eye

"how do you know that?" I swear he is really blonde at heart. "stacey said so this morning? She was singing the song?" his eyes lit up with recognition "oh yeah!"

"so the answer to that is no. lets watch X-men." Everyone agreed so we settled down to watch the movie. Half way into the movie Patrick spoke up "if you could have one mutant power what would it be?" We all sat thinking about it.

"dude what have I told you about making me think?" pete laughed scratching his head. Patrick rolled his eyes "ok so I'll go first. If I could have one power it would be...to heal people." Everyone nodded their head in approval.

"why?" Joe asked suddenly. Patrick placed an arm around lizy and pulled her close. I think that was answer enough but patrick still answered "our group has had so much hurt through the years I think it would be good to heal it. Both physically and emotionally."

"wow dude! That was deep" leave it to Pete to ruin a good moment. "hey loser your turn" Pete bit his lip thinking

"super strength" he said finally. "why?" what is with joe and wondering why. "so I can beat the shit out of people who mess with my friends" the expression on his face made me realize he was talking about yesterday.

"ok...stacey?" she looked up from playing with pete's shoe string "are you a cat?" I laughed pointing to the string. She nodded batting it around.

"anyways...whats your power?" she looked from me to the string then back to me "it would probably be weather" she said finally pausing to think then nodding "yeah weather would be it" joe was about to ask why but she cut him off "because! Weather changes day to day just like the event in our lifes at least that way I would have control over something."

"besides pete?" Lizy laughed. She smiled back at her "if you havent noticed controlling pete is like controlling bell. Neither one listen." I laughed pointing out to her "actually I think bell listens more!" pete shot me the bird before turning to joe "go"

Joe sat there for a moment thinking "everyone has had all these deep answers...I want fire! Because well fire is cool!" wow leave it to joe "then I want ice so I can level him out!" I smiled kissing joe's cheek. He smiled turning to andy "go bro"

Andy didn't even have to think "I don't need super hero powers. I am a super hero!" "yeah! Super hurely!" I laughed remembering when ana told me about that day. He nodded turning to ana. "your turn baby" she smiled lightly thinking. "Patrick stole mine!" she pouted trying to come up with something "I guess walking on water just because it sounds fun"


`````````````````````
reviews =amazing i
Sign up to rate and review this story