Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Cruise Life Away

Chapter 21

by youngandreckless 3 reviews

chapter 21

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-09-04 - Updated: 2006-09-05 - 1111 words

0Unrated
Chapter 21






Laura's POV


We all looked to the door seeing Charlie come in, and then Jordan pushing passed him. "Charlie is no fun!" Jordan pouted, climbing into Andy's lap.
"No more babysitting for me," Charlie shook his head walking into his bed room.
"Him talk with this lady the whole time! Didnt even pay attention to me, no play no games no nothing," Jordan shook his head, counting off his fingers the things Charlie did wrong.
"Want me to kick him?" Andy asked, Jordan thought about it shaking his head.
"Kicking bad," he answered.
"Kicking Charlie is okay," I smiled.
"Kicking Charlie will get your ass thrown off this ship," Joe shook his head.
"I was wondering where ya'll were," Dirty came in.
"Why?" Pete asked.
"No reason just bored, wanted to steal you away to go hang out in the lounge," Dirty shrugged.
"You cant have him hes ours," Lizy laughed.
"I'll steal all four of them," Dirty laughed.
"How you gonna do that?" Patrick asked.
"Uh I dont know, but Im gonna do it,"
"We chilling watching movies, having a quiet night there is no stealing allowed,"
"Oh come on, we need boy time," Dirty whinned.
"You take them now then when we get back home you cant call or bug them at all," Stacey stopped messing with Pete's shoe lace.
"Deal, lets go boys!" Dirty jumped up.
"Did I agree to go?" Pete asked.
"Yes you did," she turned moving out of his way so he could get up.
"What if i dont wanna go?" Joe asked.
"Oh come on,"
"I didnt agree to Stacey's little deal," I mumbled.
"Yeah, she made the deal for all you girls, lets go boys," he pulled at Pete's arm.
"We content right where we are why you bugging us for,"
"Im not bugging, im freeing you," Dirty went on pulling on Pete's arm, until he sighed getting up.
"Eh Im good, I'll chill here," Joe pulled his hand out of Dirty's grasp.
"Laura tell him to go, come on!..." he looked at me, "Fine im moving in with you two,"
"Get your ass out of here," I looked to Joe.
"Thanks, I love you too," Joe mumbled getting up, pulling Andy up on his way out. Patrick mumbled something following behind.
"Now why did we agree to that?" Ana asked, I looked at Stacey nodding.
"Well Laura agreed because she dont want Dirty living at her place, and if we let Dirty have them for a few hours he'll leave them alone the rest of the times they get to chill," Stacey shrugged.
"Yeah but hes with them when the fans are with them,"
"But he probably feels like we do," she shrugged again, "Shower, then bed, night girls,"
"So you send my boyfriend off now your leaving me too??" I yelled throwing a pillow at her as she walked into her and Pete's room.
"At least we can watch what we want," Lizy mumbled putting a movie in.
"Great like I really wanna scare myself to death," I mumbled, throwing a pillow onto the floor in the middle of Ana and Lizy, laying on my stomach.
"Scary movies are the best," Lizy nodded pressing play on the remote.




Ana's POV


I dropped my head into the pillow screaming at a scary part, just as Laura did. Lizy just laughed at us. "I dont think its funny, cant we watch something else??" Laura hit her.
"No we're half way through it, stop being chickens," I lifted my head up looking passed Laura at her.
"Chicken? I dont think so!" I yelled sitting up swinging the pillow missing Laura hitting her.
"Will you two grow up?" Laura looked up, at me and Lizy before being hit with both our pillows, "Okay forget the grow up remark," she grabbed her pillow crawling out of the middle hitting Lizy, then me. It was a full on pillow fight. Laura swung her pillow out of her hands at me, hitting Charlie in the face with it as he came out of his room. He looked at her, shaking his head throwing it back.
"Dont you girls have anything else better to do?" he asked us walking through the middle, fixing his shirt.
"And where are you going?" Laura placed her hands on her hips looking at him.
"I got a date, dont wait up," he looked back at her before leaving the room.
"Oh, hes got a date," Laura laughed, hitting me with a pillow. I ran the other way from her, and into Stacey, all four of us hitting the floor.
"What are you three doing?"
"Oww, falling into you?" Laura laughed, pushing Lizy off of her, "We love you so much we had to fall into you,"
"Yeah, we just cant help ourselves," I laughed getting up rubbing my head as Lizy hit me with her pillow. We were swinging pillows and laughing, having a ball, I looked up as feathers floated through the air onto my head.
"I broke my pillow," Lizy mumbled, pouting.
"Just grab another and get over it!" Stacey yelled at her brushing the feathers out of her hair, swinging her pillow at Laura.
"AHH!" Laura yelled blocking my pillow with her own.




Joe's POV



"Dont you love how they complain about us not being with them then they just deal us off to Dirty?" I asked drinking my soda, looking to Pete, Andy and Patrick, Dirty ran off dancing with a couple of girls.
"They want us with them at all times but then again they dont, their complicated," Pete shrugged.
"Everyone stay calm, we need you to go back to your rooms pack what you can and meet at the back of the boat, now," we looked to the captain of the ship. He shouldnt have said stay calm, cause everyone started to panic, "Please go that way to your rooms, and make it quick!" he yelled.
"Whats going on?" Andy turned back to us.
"Do I look like i know?" I shrugged.
"Hey cap, what happen?" Dirty asked as he walked over to us. The captain bent down, whispering to us.
"No need worry, the ship has caught fire just please hurry and gather the rest of your group and belongings," he nodded at us before walking away.



Lizy's POV



The four of exhausted from the pillow fight, we laid a bunch of blankets on the floor, spreading out on them lying down, "If i get woke up im gonna be mad," I mumbled.
"They know how to carry if they worried about moving us," Stacey mumbled. I nodded closing my eyes drifting into a sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story