Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Cruise Life Away

chapter 22

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 22

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-09-04 - Updated: 2006-09-05 - 728 words

1Exciting
Chapter 22

Pete's POV

We ran back to our rooms as fast as we could. Running into Joe's room I saw all of them asleep. Didn't they hear the message.

"WAKE UP!" I screamed grabbing them and pulling them up.

"what the fuck! You didn't have to pull me so hard" laura screamed holding her arm.

"the fucking boat is on fire and you girls are sleeping! Get your shit we have to get to the back of the boat" I watched as their eye's grew wide before running to their rooms and grabbing their shit.

"everyone all ready?" joe asked closing his door. We all nodded before taking off to the back of the boat.

"Don't let go of my hand" I said looking down to Stacey holding her hand tight. She nodded and we weaved in and out of the fans. There were so many of them.

"Hey stay close" I yelled to the others looking laura in the eye. She nodded tears brimming her eyes. This is too scary for me, no more cruise ships for me once we get out of this.

Laura's POV

We tried to keep up with them but they seemed to disapear in the crowd. "Joe I'm scared" I whispered leaning into him as we joined the fans at the back of the ships.

"me too. But we will be ok" he pulled me close whispering encouraging words in my ear.

"WE ARE GOING TO START LOADING THE LIFE BOATS! PLEASE BE PATIENT" I clung to joe harder.

"Don't leave me" I pleaded staring into his eyes.

"never"


Lizy's POV

"who would have thought we would all die on a ship" I laughed shaking my head. Patrick glared down at me

"don't say that" he scolded "we arent going to die." I looked up at him hesitantly

"how can you be so sure" he silenced me with a kiss "I have faith" I nodded in agreement.

Yes God will keep us all safe. I hope the others are ok too. Its funny how you say to stay together and then you always get seperated. Stupid pete if he didn't say that then we would all still be together.

I clutched patricks hand tighter as we boarded a life boat. "see I told you it would be ok" he whispered hold me close as it was lowered.

I pray you are right my love. I pray you are right.

Joe's POV

"Do you think the others are ok?" Laura asked holding my hand tight as we boarded the life boat.

"yeah. The boys will take care of the girls" I said sitting down and pulling her close.

She nodded thinking for a moment chewing on her bottom lip; looking up at me with big eyes she asked

"but who will take care of the boys?"

Stacey's POV

I held onto pete tight as fans pushed and shoved around me. I felt the tears start to roll down my cheeks.

"we will be ok" he whispered whiping away my tears. "how can you be so sure?" he looked down at me forcing a smile.

"I just know" I thought about it for a moment before nodding. I wish I could be as sure as he was. But something inside of me told me that something was wrong. I pray that it is me that is wrong.

"lets go" he whispered tugging me onto the life boat. I sat down pulling myself as close to him as I could saying a quick pray for my friends.

Please God! Please take care of them.

Ana's POV

I held only Andy's hand tight. "Are you scared?" I asked looking at him. He shook his head no. "we are all going to be ok. I know it" I nodded down at him.

I smiled lightly at the man who was ushering us onto the lifeboat. I reached down to grab jordan's hand but he wasn't there. I turned around quickly screaming his name. But I received no answer. I looked to andy in horror.

"I'll find him go!" he yelled pushing me onto the life boat. I tried to get off but the man held me tight as the boat was lowered.

Oh god! I could only watch as Andy and Charlie ran into the mass of fans.

Please god! Please protect those boys and my baby!
Sign up to rate and review this story