Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Cruise Life Away

Chapter 23

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 23

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-09-04 - Updated: 2006-09-05 - 1173 words

0Unrated
Chapter 23






Laura's POV


I looked at the ship in horror, before burying my face in Joe's chest. Screams were filling the air, as people started to panic even more. "The ships sinking..." I heard Joe mumble before looking up. I choked on my breaths, my mouth practically to the floor.
"Joe cell phone.. call Pete," I turned to him, he nodded quickly digging into his pocket.
"Fuck," he mumbled, "Where's yours?"
"In the room," I whispered, closing my eyes.
"Of all the times to forget your cell phone," he sighed.
"Im sorry," I mumbled.
"No its okay, He's okay, Stacey's okay, Patrick's and Lizy are okay, along with Andy, Ana, Jordan, Charlie and Dirty, okay... everyones okay," he whispered pulling me in his arms. That little okay thing was more for him then me, cause it didnt help me worth of shit. I wasnt gonna believe they were okay until I saw them.





Andy's POV



"Jordan!!" I looked around for him.
"Spilt up, call me if you find him!" Charlie yelled at me, we showed each other our phones spilting up.
"Jordan!" I yelled again, "Fuck," I mumbled, I should have been carrying him, I started to blame myself, "Have you seen a little boy? hes about 5, light brown curly hair about this high?" I asked a couple fans as they pushed passed. A couple answered the rest just went on about there buisness, "Jordan," Oh my god, where is he, "Jordan!" I yelled. I kept yelling his name, running through the fans, he had to be here somewhere.
"Daddy!" I heard him yell turning in a circle, I sighed seeing him in Charlies arms. I grabbed him hugging him tightly, "Me was scared," he mumbled against my shoulder. I nodded, as Charlie pushed us forward to the last boat to get off.
"What about everyone else on the ship?" I asked as this boat started to paddle away.
"They should be back soon with the other ones emptied, did you see Stacey, Laura and Lizy get on a boat?" Charlie asked. I shook my head.
"We all got broken up, Ana's by herself,"
"Mommy alone?" Jordan looked at me.
"Yeah, but shes fine we gonna get to a island and we gonna find her okay," he nodded resting his head on my shoulder.
"Hi, Im Jose," I looked as Jordan nodded.
"Dont talk to him please," I mumbled seeing Charlie look to.
"There's no chance Laura is still on that ship right?" he asked, looking to the ship.
"A small one, but dont worry about her, she has a boyfriend," I nodded.
"How can you get off a ship, not knowing if the ones you love arent off it?" he asked.
"Hey how about you shut up, before I throw you off this fucking boat, dont worry about Laura, shes not your concern, worry about the people you gotta worry about," Charlie pointed at Jose.




Patrick's POV


I looked seeing the sun come up, and an island just a little bit away. "When you get off this boat, you're to check in with the guard, and go straight to the hotel, there's rooms set up, please do not stay out here, we need this area open, dont waste the guards time asking if friends have come on the island or not, we'll reconnect everybody on the new ship, that's on there way, just please stay calm and get to a room," the guy that took charge of our boat told us. I bit down on my lip, as I stood grabbing her hand, climbing out of the boat then helping her out.
"There all here, right? please just tell me, there in that hotel waiting for us," she mumbled as we walked over to the guard.
"There here, all of them, and there waiting," I tighten my hand around hers, telling the guard our names.
"You're with Fall Out Boy?" the guard asked, I nodded.
"Dan, uh your manager?.." the guard asked.
"Yeah," I answered.
"He's arranged for you to go up to this room, he said no detours," the guard handed us a key, I noticed four others still in his hand... that meant that could have a couple meanings. That they all showed and only took one key, or that only one of them showed and took a key. I pulled Lizy behind me, opening the hotel door, I looked for the stairs. Elevator would be to long a wait. I spotted them dragging her to them, and up to the 5th floor.
"Elevator would have been easier," she stopped as we walked out of the stair well.
"Its faster, you okay?" I turned to her. She nodded.
"I just..."
"Lizy..." I called as she fell into my arms. I dropped the suitcases, picking her up in my arms, walking down the hall.




Laura's POV



"Baby sit and calm down," Joe mumbled as I paced back and forth.
"Not until their here, the ship was sinking Joe," I took a couple deep breaths freaking myself out as seconds passed, he got up walking over to me.
"Baby breathe slowly, their okay, their gonna walk through that door at any minute, you heard Dan, he set it up this way so we didnt freak okay," he pulled me into his arms.
"Why? Why does all this terrible shit keep happening to us?" I started to cry, again.
"I dont know, just dont freak out to much on me, their all fine," he kissed the top of my head, "Come on sit, you havent sat since we got here,"
"I'll sit when their all in this room," I mumbled as he pulled me to the couch.
"Come on," he mumbled pulling me down on the couch and into his arms, I buried my head into his chest, "Patrick!" I pulled away seeing Patrick in the door way, Lizy in his arms.
"I need a cloth, and some water," he mumbled walking passed us lying Lizy on the couch. I ran quickly into the bathroom grabbing a towel wetting it.
"Just you two?" Patrick asked looking to me and Joe as I handed him the towel. I nodded.
"Just you two?" Joe asked. Patrick mumbled.
"Oh my god," I turned seeing Ana. She ran over giving me a hug.
"Where's Andy? and Jordan?" I asked pulling away. She looked like she was ready to cry again.
"What's wrong with Lizy?" she ignored my question.
"She just passed out, she'll be fine," Patrick looked at her, "Where's Andy and Jordan?" he asked.
"We lost Jordan getting off the ship, Andy and Charlie went back looking for him," she started to cry. I pulled her into a hug again.
"Andy's got him," I mumbled to her, "He wouldnt let anything happen to him,"
"He cant swim yet.. not without help, and the ship.. it was practically sunk, from the last I saw it," she choked on her tears.
"Andy's got him... okay," I repeated.
"Ana.." we turned seeing Lizy's eyes open. Ana nodded hugging her.
Sign up to rate and review this story