Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Cruise Life Away

chapter 24

by youngandreckless 3 reviews

chapter 24

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-09-04 - Updated: 2006-09-05 - 629 words

0Unrated
Chapter 24

Stacey's POV

I sighed as we walked to the hotel. "who would have ever thought it would end up like this?" Pete nodded his head not saying anything.

I grabbed his hand making him look at me "everyone is going to be ok. The man only had two keys left, that means the others are up in the hotel."

"yeah but what two havent made it yet" he whispered not meeting my eyes. "She's up there pete. I promise you" he mummbled something about hoping I was right and we continued walking. I hope I was right too...for his sake.

We pushed open the hotel room door and all eyes were on us. "I told you so" I laughed sticking my tonuge out at him. He smiled kissing me quickly before pulling his sister into a hug.

"I don't know what I would have done if you got hurt" he whispered to her. I smiled leaving them to have their moment.

"good to see youre alive" joe grinned hugging me. After hugs were exchanged we sat waiting for the last little bit of our group.

"you ok?" I asked Lizy who was leaning against patrick. She nodded lightly closing her eyes "just not feeling to swift" She was cut off by the door opening.


Laura's POV

"oh its just you" I laughed giving dirty a hug.

"aw I'm hurt! Just me! I feel the love" I laughed as he grabbed his heart falling back.

"oh don't be so melodramatic" Stacey scolded kicking him with her foot.

"melodramatic. Is that your big word for the day?" Ana teased smirking at her. She nodded her head grinning.

"wanna know another big word?" she thought about it for a moment before shrugging "I'll let you know when I think of it" I laughed glancing at the door urging it to open. We still had three more members to our group that were out there. And they all better walk through that door. Even the annoying one known as charlie.

Who would I annoy if he got hurt? I wouldn't have anyone to piss off! And that makes me sad.


Andy's POV

"I'm scared" Jordan cried hugging me tight. "I know buddy but mommy is ok. And we are safe now" I soothed rubbing his back.

He looked up at me with big eyes "are we gonna die?"

"no your safe now" I turned glaring at Jose "I thought I told you I could handle this?" I said trying to stay calm.

"your obviously doing a great job" he laughed rolling his eyes. "are all you boys the same? I mean you all seem like assholes to me" before I could even react charlie had punched him.

Normally I would have tried to stop it but who I was I to tell charlie what to do, hell if he hadnt hit him I sure would have.

"Hey! Knock it off" one of the ship's employees yelled seperating the two. I clutched Jordan as tight as I could as the boat tipped.

Way to go boys!


Patrick's POV

I laid there playing with Lizy's hair. No one had really said anything we were all kinda in a shook over what had happened. How does a boat that big catch on fire? It is all so sureal.

The door opened and we all jumped up.

"you kids ok?" I sighed sitting back down it was only Dan.

"yeah" Pete answered looking as bummed out as I felt "any word on the others" dan simply shook his head. "no but I will let you know when I see them." He walked back out shutting the door.

We all looked at each other the same thought running through our heads, please let them be ok.
Sign up to rate and review this story