Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Cruise Life Away

Chapter 25

by youngandreckless 2 reviews

chapter 25

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-09-05 - Updated: 2006-09-05 - 782 words

0Unrated
Chapter 25






Andy's POV



Screams were heard as the boat flipped all of us into the ocean. I hurried to the top, pushing Jordan up, "Everyone okay?" I heard the ship employee ask as Jordan and I reached the top of the water.
"Nice going dumbass," I turned seeing Charlie swim after Jose. I shook my head, seeing the island.
"Come on buddy," I whispered, "Remember those little swim lessons you took?" he nodded, "Allright we gonna test them, allright, can you try for me?"
"Im scared," he started to cry.
"The only person and thing you need to be scared of is me," I looked seeing Charlie.
"You no scary," Jordan nodded his head.
"Rawr, I am," Charlie tried to look mean, but failed, "Here take my hand and hold on to Andy's, pretend your in that little pool, and your feet are touching the ground, and remember keep your head above the water," he nodded at Charlie reaching for his hand.
"Everyone swim," the employee yelled.



Ana's POV


"They should have been here allready, right? it didnt take us this long to get to the island,"
"They have to be on the last boat or their waiting for one to come back," Dan walked into the room.
"There's no radio's? the employee's didnt take anything off the ship to keep in contact?" Laura asked.
"Not that they've said, if there on the last boat the coast guard said they saw them, so they should be on the island any minute," Dan explained.
"Okay so Im gonna go down there and wait," I got up.
"No, you guys gotta stay in here, Im sure Charlie and Andy are together and they have your little boy, they wont let anything happen to him,"
"Yeah, Ana, Andy loves Jordan he wouldnt let anything harm a hair on his head, and Charlie's job is to worry and protect us, and he does care even though he dont show it," Joe nodded.



Laura's POV



I wrapped Joe's arms tighter around me, hope within the next minute Andy, Jordan and Charlie would walk through the door, unharmed, "Im setting up once everythings calm, you boys will do a show on the new ship,"
"We cant do anything without our drummer, so dont make no plans for shit until he walks through that door," Pete looked up, "There wont be a Fall Out Boy without him,"
"I know, but hes gonna come, its the middle of summer the water's perfect for swimming if it came down to it, its not like we in the middle of winter,"
"Thank god for that," Stacey mumbled.



Charlie's POV



"Keep your head above water, and kick your feet," I looked to Jordan as he did as Andy and I said.
"Got him?" I rolled my eyes as Jose swam next to us.
"Yeah, just leave us the hell alone, or when we get out of this water im gonna kick your ass," I mumbled, pulling Jordan's arm up, keeping him from going under.
"Im just trying to help the kid,"
"Ah fucking hero, just trying to help the little lady now the little kid, go fuck off, we dont need your help," I shot at him, as my feet touched the ground, Andy picked Jordan up walking through the water.
"You did it!"
"Yay!!" Jordan clapped as we reached the sand.
"Finally," I sighed, squeesing the water out of my shirt.
"Charlie!" I looked seeing Nessa, she pulled me into a hug, "Im so glad you're allright,"
"Oh thank god, you three allright?" I lifted my head seeing Dan.
"Im soaked, I punched a dude, and had to swim for over an hour, making sure that one didnt drown, yeah Dan im allright," I smiled, pulling away.. "Everyone else?" I asked.
"Get that key from him and find out," he smiled at me.
"Hey everyone you knew on the ship is off and on the island right?" I looked to Nessa. She nodded, "Allright well go hang out with them, when the new ship gets here look for me, we'll hang," I jogged after Andy and Jordan.
"I gets to tell mommy i can swim!" Jordan ran up to the hotel.
"Hes so funny," I rolled my eyes.
"Thanks," Andy smiled as I opened the door.
"He's a kid, cant let a kid get hurt," I mumbled as we got in the elevator.




Lizy's POV



"I cant take all this waiting," Ana tapped her foot.
"There's people walking out of the water now, I think they swam," Patrick yelled. We all rushed over to the window.
"Do you see them?" Ana asked.
"No, maybe there allready on there way up," I answered.
Sign up to rate and review this story