Categories > TV > Xena: Warrior Princess > Pebbles

Aniki

by ukeueue 0 reviews

Toris was just protective, that's all. Just protective.

Category: Xena: Warrior Princess - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Ares, Xena, Other - Published: 2006-09-03 - Updated: 2006-09-04 - 252 words - Complete

0Unrated
11. Aniki
11 May 2006
X/A

Toris wasn't pleased when his little sister came home one day with a man. A hulking, warrior-type with squeaky black leather pants tucked into squeaky black leather boots, all under a squeaky godsdamned black leather vest.

He wasn't pleased at all when his little sister poured the brute a mug of ale, laughing and talking in her soft, husky drawl, looking into his smirking, pretty-boy face. She reached out and brushed a leaf out of his hair with disturbing familiarity and ease.

When she headed into the kitchen, Toris took the chance to approach the man. He grabbed the edges of his vest just under his neck, and pulled him forward so that his arrogant little face was close enough to let him hiss, "You little prick, if I ever hear from anyone that you did anything to make my sister upset, I'm going to tie your balls to a tree with your fancy-looking belt and let her chakram your balls into next year."

Relaxing outwardly, but keeping his cold blue eyes trained in a glare on the man, Toris backed out of the way when Xena returned.

"Let's go, Ares," she said, taking hold of the man's hand. She half-turned as she walked and said, "Toris, tell mom I'll be back in a couple of hours."

He tried to remember how to nod as his knees buckled, and the God of War glanced at him and shrugged before being dragged out the door by his little sister.
Sign up to rate and review this story