Categories > TV > Xena: Warrior Princess > Pebbles

Reading Materials

by ukeueue 0 reviews

Hint hint hint hint hint we want The Joining III hint hint hint.

Category: Xena: Warrior Princess - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Parody - Characters: Ares, Other - Published: 2006-09-03 - Updated: 2006-09-04 - 283 words - Complete

0Unrated
22. Reading Materials
26 May 2006
Gen, X/A if you squint

Strife was bored. Bored, bored, and really bored. His uncle Ares was usually coming up with something interesting to do to the little humans running all over the place, but lately, all Ares wanted to do was sit in his big throne-the comfy one-looking at something.

Every so often, Strife would hear little sighs and moan-y noises coming from the throne, which confused him 'cause if his uncle wanted to do that he usually got a girl from somewhere.

Too bored, too curious, and twitching with too much pent-up energy, Strife approached his uncle.

"Hey, Unc?"

A grunt.

"What's that?"

Rustle of something dry, then silence.

He was holding something rectangular, flat, weirdly glossy, and covered with very interesting pictures of girls. Strife tilted his head, his mouth opening in a quiet pant.

"Unc?"

"What?" Ouch, he sounded impatient. "It's a magazine, alright?"

"Mahgaseen," Strife repeated. "Is it good?"

Ares didn't say anything for such a long time that Strife thought he wasn't going to answer again, and then he mumbled, almost like he was talking to himself, "Mm... sexy."

Ooh! Strife reached for the object. "Can I see?" He barely touched it, but it fell easily to the ground.

Ares shot up, roaring and gathering a ball of blue, crackling energy in his right hand.

Strife fled, but not before sneaking a peek at what Ares had been holding underneath the mahgaseen. It was flat and rectangular, too, but instead of pictures, there were lots and lots of words. It had fallen open where Ares was reading, and all Strife saw was what looked like a title.

"The Joining: Part III," it said.
Sign up to rate and review this story