Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Between your smiles & Regrets

Until we've got nothing left..

by burnbaby_xburn 4 reviews

Do You Love Me?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-09-05 - Updated: 2006-09-05 - 700 words

1Ambiance
It was hours later and I was still sitting in my living room waiting for something. That something could have been anything, anything to make the thoughts in my head and heart, disappear. I looked over to the coffee table at my cell phone ringing. I picked it up and looked at the caller id. It read 'Panda.' on the screen. My heart suddenly caught in my throat and I could barely speak. Before I knew what I was doing I had flipped open the cell phone and was holding it to my ear. I heard his breathing on the other end and he was waiting patiently for someone to say anything.


"Hello?" I said softly, trying not to let him notice that I was clearly upset by his call.
"Kate.." he breathed into the phone.
"Hi." I squeaked out.
"Where are you? I called home but no one answered." You could almost hear the anticipation and worry in his every word.
"I.." I couldn't talk, "I am home, Pete." I whiped the tears off of my cheeks and laid down on the couch and pulled a blanket over me.
"You didn't answer the phone when I called?" He wasn't getting it.
"My home." As soon as those words escaped my mouth everything went silent. "I'm sorry." I didn't quite know what I was exactly apoligizing for, but I knew it had to be said.
"That's so far away.." I could barely understand what he was saying it was so quiet.
"Pete you left me, you can't blame me for wanting and needing this. You can't, it wouldn't be fair. You left me, almost with no explanation." I was crying now and Pete could most definately hear me. I loved him but sometimes I couldn't take the situations that we got ourselves into.
"I messed up." Thats all I heard before I heard the dial tone through the phone.

I couldn't deal with him and his mood swings. He was always so unpredictable it was rediculous. I thought by coming home it would make it a little easier on me and maybe since he was so far away it would be a lot easier to leave it all behind. I looked down at the table and saw my cell phone ringing again and Pete's name coming back up on the screen. I started to walk away from the phone but something was pulling me back. I knew I shouldn't have answered the phone but part of me was curious as to why he was calling again. Curiousity always killed the cat, no matter what situation it was.


"I will be at the house in 4 hours. Don't leave." Was all I got from a seemingly breathless Pete. I was speechless but when I finally got back down to earth and was about to tell him not to bother, all I got was a beeping dial tone in my ear. Silently I cursed Pete up and down for doing this to me. He always had to pretend to be the superhero when this kind of thing happened. It irritated me a little bit but at the same time I knew he cared. I just wished that he always cared this much when he was around me. I hauled myself upstairs and flopped down on our bed. I was emotionally exhausted. I couldn't believe that in less than 42 hours my life had done such a drastic downward spiral it started to make a soap opera look normal. I decided that since Pete wouldn't be here for a few hours, I would take a nap to escape the evil grip that the world had on me right now, and that maybe when Pete did show up, things would start to look up.


NOTE TO READERS:
i know its short, so sue me. actually, no dont. the reason its short is because i am going through something right now with my boyfriend whos being a dick right now, but i will most definately make the next one longer. i promise. thank you to the girls who have been graciously reviewing this story. i love you all.
ps: myspace, myspace.com/shotgunsinner_ anyone?
pps: boys suck.
Sign up to rate and review this story