Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Of All The Gin Joints...

Chapter 12: Dee's P.O.V.

by Gangsta_Girl 0 reviews

What happened?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-09-06 - Updated: 2006-09-06 - 673 words

0Unrated
Emily shakes me by my shoulders. "Do you not remember anything?"

"No. What happened?"

"Well, you and Patrick were all over each other and I-we had to pull you, literally, away from the pina coladas. And then you decided to start singing a very drunken version of Barbie Girl on top of the bar. Finally all hell decided to break loose when Freak-a-Leek starting playing. You were all over the place. I don't think there was a single guy you didn't 'back up on it.'"

I gasp. "Are you serious?"

"No," Emily smiles.

"So, real reason?"

"I think Pete got jealous of Sam last night."

"Really? Aw, that's cute though. That means he wants you, he wants to kiss you, he wants to-"

"DENISE!" Emily's face turns a bright cherry hue.

I back up a few steps. "Okay-okay. I get it. Sorry. Geez, Em. You really like him don't you?"

"No. I just want him for his body." Em states sarcastically.

"I freakin' knew it."

"Dee!"

"I know-I know. So, have you talked to him?" I proclaim leaning against the plastered wall.

Emily, standing against the door remains silent.

"Emily!" I raise my voice at her.

"What?" She scoffs back.

"You haven't, have you?"

"No. Not like you and Patrick."

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh, that's right. There wasn't much talking was there? Just one word syllables lost between the sheets with the exception of a certain two syllable word... MATTERS!" (A/N: Inside Joke about the song Get Buy Living Or Get Busy Dying)

"Whatever!"

Emily just laughs at my frustration.

"Just to clarify...yes, me and Patrick talked, but it's not like we're dating or anything. I was just asking him if he was going to help produce our record. That's it. Besides, I'm not even sure if he likes me like that anyway." I note as-a-matter-of-factly.

"Puh-leese. You'd never know if he was flirting with you or not. You're oblivious to that sort of thing."

"No I- you're right... I give up."

"Besides you're not supposed to be noticing anyone. You're mine. Plain and simple." Emily says moving away from the door next to my position at the wall.

Pete peers from the door, his Bartskull necklace catching the soft glow of the light. "Sorry. Just thought you'd like to know Joe and Andy said they're coming."

"'K, thanks." We relay back in unison.

Pete descends back into the room.

"Em, give me your cell phone. I gotta call Chad to see if they want to go."

With hesitant reluctance Emily whips out her slim cell from her jean pocket.

"Thank you." I retort, snatching the phone from her hand. "You are going to have to deal with Sam and Pete at the same time eventually...okay, that didn't sound right. Wait a second, it's ringing."

I shift my weight on my right hip waiting for Chad to answer.

"Yo."

"Chad, its Dee. You up?"

"Am now."

"Good. Everyone's going to go out. Make sure you and Sam are ready in-let's say- 15 minutes?"

"Do we get a say in this?"

"No, not really."

"Fine."

"See you in a bit." I click end on the cell phone and hand it back to Em. "They're coming."

Em lets out a sigh as she cleans the cell phone screen with her shirt.

I roll my eyes. "Get over it Emily," I whine, "'cause you'll be under Pete soon enough anyway." I giggle.

Emily smacks my arm with a resounding thwack.

Rubbing my now reddened skin, I smile at her. "You know it's true."

She brings back her arm to whap at me again but I stop her. "No more abusing me. You need me, remember? Denise: Bass player. Ring any bells?"

"No, it's more like Denise: Ex-best friend."

"Aw, c'mon. You don't mean it. Besides, who else is going to help you with your Pete Wentz fantasy fulfillment?"

She opens her mouth in protest but I interrupt her.

"Exactly." I spit out as I open the door to Pete and Patrick's room.
Sign up to rate and review this story