Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Of All The Gin Joints...

Chapter 16: Dee's P.O.V.

by Gangsta_Girl 0 reviews

Where is Ashton? Please tell me that I've just been punk'd.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-09-06 - Updated: 2006-09-06 - 967 words

0Unrated
I sit down on the couch and wait for Patrick to join me.

"How about some television?" I propose after he sits down.

He grabs the remote from the couch's armrest and pushes power.

"What do you want to watch?"

"Um...MTV. I am a bit music television deprived at home. We don't have cable unfortunately."

Patrick scrolls through the channels and pauses on MTV News. I lean closer to the television. "Please tell me that's not what I think it is."

"Oh, it is." Patrick states in shock.

I continue looking at the screen as the anchorperson sums up the video:

"...Fall Out Boy and a group of two females and two males, who we know now as the band First Mistake at a low-key club in Chicago. The two bands were seen there just the night before. Witnesses at the club say that one of the female members of First Mistake and Patrick Stump of Fall Out Boy engaged in a lengthy lip-lock. Are these two an item? And just who is this mystery woman? More details in an hour. And now for..."

Click.

"You know, maybe it's a good thing you don't have cable."

I look over at Patrick as he turns the TV off.

"Hey! I was watching that!"

I try grabbing the remote from his hand but he pulls away.

"Patrick!"

He leans against the arm of the couch and puts the remote behind his back.

"'That's not fair! Give it to me!" I pout playfully.

"No. And it is fair. It's my remote." He laughs as I struggle to reach for it.

"Ha! How you like that bi-otch." I coo after I dart my hand behind him and swipe the remote from his hands.

I point the remote towards the television screen and am about to press the power button when I feel Patrick's hand tugging at the remote. I throw my arm back so that it's out of his reach. His eyes glimmer with competitive ferocity and before I know it He jumps on me and we begin wrestling on the couch for control of the remote. A flurry of movement and the remote is sent careening out of my hand and Patrick straddles me pinning down my hands above my head.

"Give up, yet?" He asks breathless as I wiggle beneath him.

"Yes." I reply still attempting to free myself from his grip.

"Liar." He responds smiling.

"What can I say? I'm the best." I giggle.

He loosens his grip slightly and slowly leans his face towards mine. I close my eyes. The anticipation of his lips caressing mine on overdrive as our proximity narrows.

"Damn. Did we interrupt something?"

Sam.

Patrick lifts himself off of me and I sit up.

"Ever heard of knocking asshole?" I say glaring at him.

"It's not my fucking fault if the damn door was open!"

Andy steps into the living room.

"...So...you guys ready?" Andy asks meekly looking at my angry expression.

Patrick nods. I get up and walk right up to Sam.

"Not yet." I say answering Andy's question, never removing my intense stare at Sam.

I bring my right hand back and slap Sam's cheek as hard as I can. My hand stinging from the smack I turn back towards Andy.

"Okay. Now I am."

I walk past Sam's shocked expression as he places his hand over his reddened skin. Right before I exit through the door I yell back at Sam.

"That was for last night you fucker!"

Finally we all assemble in the car with Andy and Sam in the front and me and Patrick in the back. Andy drives us back to the hotel and during the entire trip there is complete silence. After he parks the car Andy and Patrick get out, leaving me and Sam alone. Sam looks back at me from the passenger seat.

"You know, you can really be a bitch."

"Really? I never knew." I claim sarcastically.

"You know, I didn't mean to hurt you. I was just fucking around."

"I know. And the worst part is that I can't stay mad at you for it." I sigh.

"Forgive me?"

Sam gives me his puppy dog look and I a smile forms on my lips.

"How could I say no to that face...yes, I forgive you... as long as you forgive me about slapping you."

"An eye for an eye, right?"

"Right."

I open the car door and step out.

"You coming?" I ask before closing the door.

"Yeah."

Sam gets out of the car and we walk to back to the hotel.

"Sam?" I ask after we step into the elevator.

"Uh-huh."

"Have you watched the television recently?"

"No. Why?"

"Well, before you and Andy came Patrick and I were watching MTV News and..."

"Is Paris Hilton going celibate again for the fifteenth time?"

"No," I chuckle slightly, "we were on it."

Sam looks down at me.

"What do you mean?" He asks seriously.

"I mean we were on it. Somehow MTV got footage of us and Fall Out Boy at the club last night and not to mention video stills of me and Patrick going at it. First Mistake isn't even official and already I'm making headlines. I wanted our first television appearance to be about our music, not about my tongue in Patrick Stump's mouth..."

"Well, at least our band name is out there."

"You're not helping..."

"What the fuck do you want me to say?"

Sam takes a deep breath.

"Look, we'll figure this out. Just don't worry about it. It'll all blow over. I'm sure they won't even care about it in the morning. They'll have some new shit to talk about."

"Really?"

"Really-really." Sam says impersonating Shrek as he pats me on the head.
Sign up to rate and review this story