Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Of All The Gin Joints...

Chapter 18: Dee's P.O.V.

by Gangsta_Girl 0 reviews

Emily gives Pete a piece of her mind...and a taste of her lips?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-09-06 - Updated: 2006-09-06 - 311 words

0Unrated
She mutters under her breath as she hauls me to Pete and Patrick's room. Emily ultimately abandons my wrist so she can knock on the door. She puts her hand over the keyhole. I make an effort to leave but she stops me just as the door opens to reveal a confused Pete.
Emily shoves her way through almost knocking Pete over. She looks at me, still in the hallway.

"Come on!"

I enter obediently. I am not about to ignore Emily, not when she looks as if she's going to rain havoc any second.

She turns back to Pete still trying to figure out why she is acting so strangely. Emily puts a finger to his chest.

"What the hell, Pete?"

"What?!" He answers back pissed off.

"You know good and damn well, what you did."

"Obviously not if I'm asking you what it was." He growls raising his voice.

"Telling her she 'wouldn't understand,' telling her to back off?"

"I was trying to spare Patrick's feelings!" Pete spits back without missing a beat.

"His feelings? What about hers? Do you even think that-"

I tune their voices out and notice Patrick sitting idly by on the bed, facing the wall. I walk over to him and softly tap his shoulder. He turns to me slowly, my own reflection staring back at me from his spectacles.

"I'm sorry." I whisper.

"I'm sorry too... It's just that Pete's a little overprotective of me. He doesn't want to see me get hurt."

"Likewise with Emily."

We both look back at our two best friends expecting to see them squabbling when in fact they had managed to start making out against the far wall.

"Okay. That's-"

"Disturbing?" Patrick continues for me, making a face.

"Yeah... I think I'm going to go."

"I'll come with you." Patrick adds rapidly, following me out the door.
Sign up to rate and review this story