Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Of All The Gin Joints...

Chapter 19: Em's P.O.V.

by Gangsta_Girl 0 reviews

"...I like to get kissed before I feel fucked."

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-02-07 - Updated: 2007-02-07 - 1576 words

0Unrated
I glared into Pete's eyes as we argued over Denise and Patrick's current relationship. I wasn't mad at him for concerning himself with Patrick. No, I understood that he needed to comfort his friend. I was the same way; I would do anything for Denise. But when he treated Denise like some unknown crazed fan; that did it. He pissed me off! I was not going to let it go unnoticed like she would.

"How in the hell could you close the door in her face?"

"The same way I could you right now." Pete said, turning his gaze away from me.

"Oh really?" I say, grabbing a hold of his chin, taking his gaze in mine. "I dare you to
Pete. And if you did you wouldn't have any balls left. In fact you wouldn't have any balls, period."

Pete raised an eyebrow at me. "Is that so?" He questioned, bracing a hand on the wall next to me.

I nodded; showing him what I said was valid. Emily was not a pushover.

Pete began to smile. It was irritating me. "Wipe that smile off of your face right now Pete."

Pete's smile widened, if that was possible. He really didn't know what he was in for.

"And what will you do if I don't?"

"This..." I grabbed his face pulling it to mine, my lips automatically locking with his. I was getting used to this spontaneous kissing; it made everything interesting. Pete picked me up by my waist pushing me into the wall.

"Oh god." I murmured as his hand slide under my shirt, his fingers sliding across the base of my spine. I deepened the kiss, moaning slightly into his mouth as I felt his fingers trace the heart of my tattoo.

God, did he know how to turn someone on or what? I slide my tongue across his bottom lip, hoping that it would make him a little unbalanced, as he was making me at the moment. He moaned pressing his body fully into mine, if that was possible.

I felt him slide his tongue across my lip as I had done only a few seconds earlier.
Groaning to myself, I moved my mouth away from his before I lost the rest of my control. My lips pressed into the side of his ear, I nipped playfully on his earlobe. I made my way down as I found his necklace shaped tattoo at the base of his neck.

I let my gaze roam up as I traced the outlining of the interlacing, with my tongue. Pete's eyes were closed as he braced a hand against the wall. His breathing was harsh from so much passion. It made me want to laugh, to think that a virgin knew how to turn on an experienced bachelor. I sighed as I pulled away from him.

Pete still had his eyes closed. Finally I realized Pete still held me in his arms. I nudge him, hoping he'll get the idea of putting me down. He did. I gazed up into his brown eyes, as I slide down his body, my feet finally touching the soft-carpeted floor.

I leaned my head against his chest wondering what I should do next. "Oh lord." I muttered to myself as I pushed my face more into the soft material of his shirt.

He smelled good, like Tide and some unknown fragrance I couldn't exactly figure out at
the moment.

"Pete?" I muttered.

"Hmmm?"

"Uh, I think I probably should go." I said as I pulled away from the warmth of his chest.

"Well I think not!" And without another word, he slid his hands around my waist again. Gripping my hips, he picked me up and carried me over to the queen size bed. Unceremoniously he dropped me onto the covers.

"Oof... what in the world are you doing?" I said, glaring into his glazed caramel eyes.

"Getting ready for bed." He said, smirking, as he pulled off his shirt.

My eyes widened. He was not planning on doing anything with Emily, hell no!

As quickly as I could I rolled to the opposite side of the bed, hoping he would be too preoccupied with taking his clothes off to catch me in time as I made my way towards the door.

But of course Emily had to be wrong. His hands grabbed me from behind and he pulled
me into his prickly chest. Obviously he forgot to shave this morning.

"Pete I'm serious, this is not funny."

I felt his breath surpass my ear as he kissed the side of my neck. "You're right, this is reality." He turned me in his arms and pulled me into his embrace. "Em, go to sleep with me?"

"Uh... no!'

I watched his face fall with rejection; quickly he let go of me.

"I will make out with you though." I smiled at Pete, and slid my arms around his neck, bringing his head down for my kiss.

He was slightly taller than I was, but that was fine by me, Emily didn't have to use any extra energy to stand on her tippy toes to ravish his mouth. I nipped his lip and than I kissed his chin as I pulled away from him.

"I didn't mean to sound so..." I stopped, trying to find the right word.

"Bitch-like?" He said, raising an eyebrow.

I glared at him. " Hateful." I finished. "I'm just not ready for that kind of relationship."

Pete pulled me closer until my head was on his shoulder. He kissed my forehead, than
laid his head on mine. "I'm sorry I pushed, I thought that's what you wanted. I didn't mean to scare you."

I shrug, lifting my head so I could look into his eyes. "But we could make out if you still want to." I said shyly as I turn my gaze away from his.

I heard Pete chuckle. "Really? Hmmm... well let me think about it. I don't know if I really want to make out with you anymore."

I punched him in the shoulder. "Very funny Pete."

"I would..." He kissed me on my forehead, "...Very much like to..." then placed a kiss on my nose, "Make out with you." And finally his lips landed on mine.

"Mmhmm..." I murmured into his lips. I sighed as I pulled away. "But, Pete, I really don't know if I want to kiss you the whole night."

Pete scowled at me. "Em, I'm not messing with you anymore."

I smiled; my hands ran down his collarbones to his chest. "Well I guess that settles that. I'll just go back to my room now." I said, lightly tapping his stomach, before I backed up.

Pete growled. I don't think I ever heard him growl before. And before I knew what was happening he carried me over to the bed and laid on top of me.

"Pete!" I yelled.

He kissed my cheek.

"You know I'm getting a little tired of you picking me up and carrying me around like some baby."

"Well if you would stop acting like one."

"Oh! You bigheaded, no good asshole." I screamed trying to push him off of me.

He grabbed my arms, bringing them over my head and tightly holding them in place. "Yes, but you're attracted to this bigheaded, no good asshole." He said into my ear, before he kissed my neck.

"You cocky son of a bitch." I exclaimed before I laughed.

Pete let go of his hold on my arms, and lightly slid his hands all the way down to my waist.

"You know you like me." He said as he rolled to the side and sat up. I propped my self onto my arms.

"No."

Pete's expression was priceless. "What?"

"I barely tolerate you." I said before I smirked at him.

Pete grinned. "Right."

"Are you saying that I don't?"

Pete shook his head. "No I'm saying you want me!"

I snort, which was very un-lady-like, but who cared? This kid was hilarious.

"Okay Pete, now I know you are thinking a little too much about your self here!" I say, before sliding myself to the other side of the bed. I felt Pete pull me backwards.

He leaned over me. "Prove it."

I look at him quizzically. "Prove what?"

"That you don't want me." Pete said smiling.

"And, how exactly do I do that?"

"By kissing me."

I gave Pete a 'Do I look like I'm a retard?' look. "Uh... how about no? Hmmm... I think
that just about covers the end of this convo!"

"Are you chicken?"

I glare at Pete. "No!"

"Than why won't you prove yourself?"

"Because I don't have to prove anything to myself."

"No, Cause you know that if you start kissing me, you'll break down and melt into my arms."

"No I won't!" I exclaimed. His confidence had no bounds.

"Then prove it." His smile provoked me. That was all I could think before I meshed my lips with his.

But I knew why I really kissed him; I did it because I wanted to.

I bit into his bottom lip with frustration, for making me want to make him crumble. He was totally unreasonable, I thought as I heard him moan and wrap his arms around me.

What the hell was a girl supposed to do? Walk away? Hell no! It wasn't even possible with the likes of Pete Wentz.
Sign up to rate and review this story