Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Of All The Gin Joints...

Chapter 22: Dee's P.O.V.

by Gangsta_Girl 3 reviews

Stay.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-09-06 - Updated: 2006-09-06 - 526 words

0Unrated
"Finally," I exhale. "I thought they'd never leave."

"Yeah, me neither."

Patrick pauses for a moment before speaking again.

"You know," He breathes, suavely placing an arm around me, "about that 'action' I was supposedly getting..."

"Patrick!" I shriek, pushing his arm off of my shoulder, a look of mock shock on my face.

"What? I'm a guy. What do you expect?" He says throwing his hands up.

"Thanks for that. I never would have guessed." I say sarcastically.

Patrick sighs, shaking his head.

"If I were anyone else, I'd probably ask you if you'd want to see just how much of a man I am."

I sashay sensually towards him.

"And if I were any other girl I'd probably agree to your proposition," I murmur into his ear, "and we'd have a nice quickie behind the hotel..."

I pull away.

"But I'm not."

"You are such a fucking tease." He smiles at me.

"I know..."

We continued to talk throughout the night. It was absolutely perfect. I never thought I'd find myself falling so quickly. So hard. So fast. Every smile he gave me from beneath the brim of his hat made my heart skip a beat. Just the warmth of his hand joined with mine as we made our way up the hotel steps made me feel like he'd always be there. Truthfully, we barely knew each other, but I felt as if he were the part of me that I'd been missing. I found him. He found me. We...we found each other.

I stop with my back facing my hotel door and look at him longingly. He chuckles nervously before breaking the silence between us.

"I had a really great time tonight." He says sweetly as he places his hands in his jean pockets.

I smile. "Me too."

"So..."

"So..." I repeat.

He takes a few paces closer and leans in towards me. He brings his hands around my waist as our lips connect. My hands glide their way to the sides of his face to keep the kiss as steady as possible. My thumbs brush against his sideburns as his grip tightens and the kiss intensifies. He lets out a groan and pushes me against the door softly. We disconnect the kiss and let out a breath in unison. He places a final kiss on my sore lips and steps back.

"I guess this is 'good night'."

"Good night, Patrick." I whisper softly as I put a hand on the door knob.

"'Night."

He turns and goes in the direction of his hotel room. After opening the door I look in to find that it's eerily vacant.

"Patrick! Wait!" I call down the hall.

He stops abruptly and walks back towards my direction.

"What is it?"

"Well," I murmur fumbling with the sleeve of my hoodie, " I think your room is 'ocupado' at the moment. So, maybe it's best if you... just...stay with me?"

A slight smirk grazes his face.

"Is that a question?"

"No..." I answer shakily.

"No?"

"No. Stay with me Patrick." I state firmly, yet quietly, taking his hand in mine and leading him inside my room.
Sign up to rate and review this story