Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > betrayed in panic

.To late ?

by Sea_Glass 3 reviews

more a/a. in this chapter.. plus archie and his sadness. and atlanta in a dress teehee.. please R&R. because i say so. teehee

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-09-07 - Updated: 2006-09-07 - 960 words

1Insightful
there you go an other update .. teehee sorry about the spelling and grammer.
OOOooooooooooOOOooooOOOOOOOooooOOOoOoOooooooOooO\


As Archie approached Cronus with the limp Atlanta in his arms and the cage with the others behind him Cronus smiled ear to ear.
"Very Very good my boy, ha even turn in your little crush I see, put those five in there" Cronus said as he pointed to a much larger cage "and put Atlanta in that one because I have much larger plans for her" Cronus then pointed to the smaller cage beside the large one.

Archie then put all of them were he was told. But as soon as Archie was finished his task Cronus zapped him turning him back to good. And with one quick movement by Cronus, Archie was locked up in the cage with the five others.
And with that Cronus told them he would be back with a surprise for Atlanta and then left through a portal.
"Oh my god what the hell just happen, because man you just like almost killed Atlanta," said Neil who sounded really worried.
Archie started to explain what happen "I just I I I .... Umm. What have a I done?"
They all shared a nerves glance. And then Theresa started to speak "So you were hypnotized?"
"Umm yeah and I could not control my self" he said looking down ashamed.
"Okay now on to more important stuff like why did Cronus say he had a surprise for Atlanta" Odie started.
"Wait is Atlanta okay" Archie said, worry surrounding his words.
"I think she will live, but you sure hit her hard man" Jay said.
Atlanta slowly started to wake up, every thing that happened flowed back to her. And every time she breathed it hurt like hell.

As soon as Archie saw her eye lids open he started apologizing to her full heartedly.
"Oh my Lan I am so so so so so so so so so very sorry I never wanted to hurt you" Archie said tears now coming to his eyes.
Atlanta then smiled at him "I no its okay you were hypnotized right".
"Umm yeah how did you know?" said Archie a little surprised.
"Well it was pretty obvious," she said smiling. Then they both got caught up in each other's gazes. Just as Archie lean forward to kiss her through the bars (too Atlanta s surprise) then Cronus walked in.

"Ah well don't I have just great timing" Cronus smiled evilly at all of them.
"And Atlanta I see you're awake just in time to meet an old friend. Or should I say enemy of yours."
"I would like you all to meet Areta"
"Areta?" every one said except Jay. Then Jay started to speak "Didn't Artemis trick Areta in to killing her self?"
"Yes, yes she did and now I plan to get my revenge on her," said Areta approaching the cage with Atlanta in it.
"Ha still week and helpless I see" Areta said to the girl huddled on the floor.
Then as Areta went to move a way Atlanta got up "Umm I am not the original Artemis, I am only a descendent." Atlanta added in her defence.
"Well that's good enough for me, you will make a good sacrifice tomorrow night in my resurrection. You see I need to sacrifice the one that killed me in order to live again." Said Areta "but for now I will have my fun with you. Weaken you up, Guards bring her to the torture room."
"Wait, What?" said Atlanta as the giant grabbed her pulling her out of the cage.
Archie stumbled to his feet "HEY LET HER GO NOW, I MEAN IT."
"Pour, pour little Archie, can't help your girlfriend now can you. Ha" Cronus hollered as he left flowing Atlanta and her captor.
Archie banged and smashed at the bars with all is might but the cage did not move one bit. "AH this is so messed up, its all my fault, now Atlanta and all of use are going to die because of me."
"Oh Archie you were hypnotized you had no choice, we are going to get out of here." said a sobbing Theresa.
"Well I hate to burst your bubble but I can't bend the bars this time" said a nervous Herry.
"So we're stuck?" Neil added
"Well it looks that way" Jay was about to continue but all of their thoughts were cut off by I a scream of pain coming from above them.
"Oh no Atlanta" Archie added nervously.
______________________________________________________________
Later that night the guards returned with a limp Atlanta in there arms. They opened the cage a dropped her in on. Then blind folded her and chain her hands to the wall.
As soon as the door to the cage swung shut it made aloud bang and the sleeping six in the other cage woke up with a start.
When they looked over at the cage with Atlanta in it they were surprised to see her not in her normal clothes, but a silk like dress that went down to her knee's. Almost like a nightgown that Theresa would wear. Atlanta had whip marks on her back, and was bleeding from her head. She also had her hair done in hair under. Which Archie thought looked very beautiful on her.
"What happened?" Odie asked the shaken girl.
"I ... wo..ld t stop." Atlanta mumbled back to them.
"We need to get her out of here, they are going to kill her." Archie said eyes filled with tears. "Yeah I know" said Theresa.
Atlanta then continued to mumbled "To..o lat . e" (too late).

OOOOoooOOoOOOoOooOOOOoooOOooOOooOOOOOOOOOooooOoO
okay okay okay i know a little messed but what can i do lol.. please R&R
Sign up to rate and review this story