Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > betrayed in panic

death ?

by Sea_Glass 5 reviews

escape plans come and go but before they know its black and night.. dun dun dun okay this get messed but i think its okay ! sorry about bad spelling and other stuff. pleae R&R.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-09-08 - Updated: 2006-09-09 - 979 words

2Exciting
OOOOoooooooooooOOOooOOOOooooOOOOoOOOOOOOOoooOOoo

That night the seven teens all slept uneasy in their cold dark prison.
Archie's mind was focused on Atlanta and how he betrayed the team.
Neil was concerning him self with hair. Jay was thinking about a way to escape their doom. Herry was dreaming of burgers. Odie was thinking of the new and coolest computer. Theresa was dreaming have Jay and how she had too help her friend in need (Atlanta).
And as for Atlanta, she was thinking of what happened to her upstairs in this horrible place. She thought about the whip that slashed her back, and giant holding her head under water till she thought she was dead. But in the end all her thoughts floated toward Archie, and the almost kiss. Why did he do that? Dose he like me?
But a Giant coming in to the dungeon interrupted all of their dreams, waking them all.
"What do you want?" an angry voice said. The voice came from Archie.
"I brought you food" the giant replied in a tough voice.
"Well too bad we aren't taking your food for all we know it could be poisoned" Theresa said sounding annoyed.
"What? No I am starving," said Herry sharply.
"Come, Come now I don't plan on killing any of you but her," said Areta pointing to the still very week Atlanta chained to the wall. "So eat your food."

Cronus then walked in. Then Areta continued, " Wait I lied I will kill all off you too night. HHAA."
The day in there prison passed very slowly. They all thought of a number of escape plans but nothing seemed worth trying. Atlanta finally was able to talk properly and told the others what happened to her yesterday up stairs. As she spoke the others hearts snake knowing that today was going to be the end of the world. Until finely the skies fell dark. It was all most midnight when Three giants, Cronus, and Areta came down to the prison. The giant's grabbed Atlanta who started fighting them off her, but was out of luck as they tied her down on to a stone pate form that they could carry. They then tied a rope around her mouth so she could not speak. Atlanta grabbed at her chains but they did not move one a bit. The others were all taken out to a field some were out in the woods and tied to long poles in a half semi circle. At the front was a large stone table were Areta stood next to Cronus. Gathered in the field were many of giants and other weird creatures chanting. Then the three giants a peered at the front by the stone table. They then chained Atlanta to the table were Areta and Cronus standing above her. Along knife in Aretas hand that shimmered in the moonlight.
The six other titans tugged at their chains, horrified at what was going to happen next.
The creatures in the field roared.
"Tonight all of you get to witness my revenge On Artemis," said Areta starring at the sobbing girl tied to the table.
" I am not Artemis" Atlanta tried to mumbled but her mouth was tied.
"I say we kill her now" Cronus added.
"No no no, please don't hurt her, kill me instead," Archie shouted with all his might.
"Ha your dead to anyway my boy" Cronus spat at him.
Then Areta raised her knife with both hands holding on and slammed it right in to Atlanta's chest.
Atlanta's eyes burst open as huge pain shivered in through her body. She let out a scream that was muffled by the rope around her mouth.
Areta raised the knife off Atlanta bloody chest.
The creatures in the field roared and hollered. The evil side had one. The prophecy was broken.
Seeing Atlanta like this it angered Herry, and with all the strength he had he burst his chains, and started to free the others. And with that they all started to fight. Seeing his plan to kill all of them slip away Cronus opened a portal and left with Areta. He had broken the prophecy but Cronus did not feel like putting up with the angry teens.
The six teens surprisingly were wining they took the creatures down two at a time.
Archie fought with all his might. And then he saw her. Atlanta's still bloody body tied to the hard stone table. His eyes filled with tears as he slowly approached her body. His tears growing bigger and bigger and slowly fell from his checks.
"I am so sorry Lannie," he whispered in her ear. "I failed you, the others, myself, and the world." And with that he leaned down and slowly kiss her cold lips. But to his surprise when her eyes opened and she kissed him back.
He jerked away in fright seeing her alive.
"How? What? Your alive?" He asked in a bit of shock. She smiled before becoming unconscious in his arms once more. Archie then untied her chains and lifted her up and off her deathbed. He quickly hollered at the others. They were all surprised that Atlanta was still alive but barley. Her pulse was week and her breath was slow and choppy, but her heart still pumped and her lungs still filled with air. She was still alive.
"Quick some one rip some of your shirt for a bandage," said Theresa
Archie riped of some of his white tank top that was under ninth his purple/blue hoodie. Theresa took it and tied at around Atlanta's wound.
"Umm guys lets get out of here before Cronus and, what's her face comes back." Neil said nervously.
"Yeah we have to get Atlanta to Chiron," Jay added.

So off they all went running toward the school.


OoooOOOOOoooooooOOOOOooOooooOOOOoOooooooooOOOooo

okay that was retarded but okay =) teehee
Sign up to rate and review this story