Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Heartache

Oh, Crap!

by darks00 1 review

"Delilah, please, don't go!" I begged her. "But I'm hungry!" She moaned. "I won't be long." "DELILAH!" But it was too late. She was out the door. oh...crap

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-09-08 - Updated: 2006-09-08 - 615 words

0Unrated
REMEMBER GUYS: Julius is wearing a neckolace that electacutes him if he's about to lose control. Dr.Dismays needle injection did this. It's supossed to help him get back in control...like shock theoropy, you know? I hope this makes sence, for Panda said it didn't...


JULIUS' POINT OF VIEW:

I yawned, and streched. Morning already. It felt like I never slept. I was so tired from the anti-biotics. They've been giving me lost of those lately. About a minute later, Delilah came.

"Morning." She said.

"Morning." I replied back.

She sat down next to me, and I gave her a good morning kiss.

"Good news," she said.

"What's that?"

"They think the affects of that needle Dr.Dismay stabbed you with is wearing off. They said you'll be out tomorrow morning!"

I almost had tears of joy. "YES! No more being caged like an animal!"

We both let out a little giggle. Even though I was happy, I was upset about my nightmare. Man, it was horrible...it seemed so real...it's just a nightmare, I told myself. Just a nightmare.

"I'll go get us some breakfast," Delilah said, getting up.

In my head I gasped...my nightmare...

"NO!" I screamed, as I quickly grabbed her arm.

"JULIUS!" she cried out. "What's wrong?"

"Delilah, I can't leave you alone. Let me go with you." I told her.

"Julius you know you can't do that," Delilah told me. "You're still weak and tired. you can go out with me tomorrow."

"Delilah, please, don't go!" I begged her.

"But I'm hungry!" She moaned. "I won't be long."

"DELILAH!"

But it was too late. She was out the door. oh...crap! I looked around. The medical staff woulnd't be back for five minutes. Enough time to quickly sneak out. I tried to icnore the pain. I was so weak and tired, I could hardly kept my eyes open. I then rumpled up my blankets to make it look like I was sleeping under the blankets. I tried to keep my balance, and slowly walked towards the door.

"Delilah..." I moaned outloud.

It took me awhile, but I finally catched up to her. I found her in the kitchen.

"JULIUS!" She screamed when she saw me.

"Delilah...my nightmare..."I muttered.

But it was too late. It was like my nightmare. A shadow kept over Delilah, and grabbed her. The shadow put his arm around her mouth. She tried to scream, but she couldn't.

"DELILAH!" I cried out.

Anger began to grow inside me. Hurt. Pain. Then, everything went black...

_____________________________________________________


DELILAH'S POINT OF VIEW:

I turned around, to look at the man who snatched me. I screamed.

"EMMET!"

Emmet laughed. "Sorry, I thought it'd be funny." (a/n: Julius' dream didn't tell him that, huh? Lol)

I rolled my eyes. Immature. Then I turned my eyes to find Julius on the floor.

"JULIUS!" I cried out, running to him.

I helped Julius up. He moaned.

"You ok, Juls?" I asked him.

He looked at me. Oh, crap...He's giving me that look...that look he gave me before he attacked me...hopefully that neckolace he's wearing will help him...

Julius was about to attack me, when out of nowhere, sparks flew out of his neckolace. Julius began to scream. He held his hands on the neckolace. He fell to the floor in pain. The electric shock will stop soon, I told myself. I almost cried, seeing Julius in pain. It'll just get him back to normal. Shock theorpy. After ten seconds of shocking, I knew something was wrong. Julius was panting, face dripping for his face. He began choking.

"HELP!" I screamed. "HELP!"

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story