Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Heartache

Staring At Deaths Face

by darks00 2 reviews

I watched in horror, continue to watch Julius' eyes get big. He continue to hold onto his neckolace, and was almost choking to death. Sparks flew from his neck....

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-09-15 - Updated: 2006-09-16 - 569 words

1Moving
DELILAH'S POINT OF VIEW:

"HELP!" I kept on screaming, "HELP!"

I watched in horror, continue to watch Julius' eyes get big. He continue to hold onto his neckolace, and was almost choking to death. Sparks flew from his neck.

"GET HELP!" I screamed at Emmet who was beside me.

Without hesitation, he ran. I thought Julius might breathe better if he layed down. I put his head in my lap, and moved his blonde hair out of his face. Sparks were still flying around his neck. I felt a little pain, but I didn't care. I was feeling more emmotional pain. Sweat was running down his face. His tan skin was now pale. The academy doctors soon came rushing, running like hell. And in about a blink of an eye, he was back downstairs in the academy hospital. Julius was back in the darn glass box. His mouth and nose dissapeared behind an oxygen mask, with wires in his left hand. He almost looked like a robot being built. They had to get his necolace off of him before it killed him. Luckily it wasn't too hard and they discarded it. I went to the male doctor who was incharge of Julius' care. I felt like punching him

"What the hell is going on?" I screamed at him. "You almost killed him!"

The doctor stepped back a foot. "I'm sorry, ma'am. We have no clue what happened. We're trying our best."

"Well your best isn't good enough!"

With furstration and hurt, I banged my fist against the wall, and gave a moan of defeat. I finally got myself pulled together.

"How's he doing now?" I asked him.

"He seems calm," replied the doctor. "But we can't be too sure. Who knows what exactly was injected into his blood stream."

"...Can I see him?"

This caught the doctor by shock. "But who knows if he's emmotionally unstabled? What if he attacks you?"

"I'm willing to take the chance. He would tell me if he wasn't feeling right. I know him."

He looked at me as if I was insane. Maybe I was insane, I don't know. But I couldn't watch my boyfriend suffer...exspecally alone. The doctors soon thought it would be best to let me be alone with Julius. They were nearvous around me when I was around Julius. I would watch them like an eagle, making sure they do everything right. I opened the glass door, then shut it behind me. I sat beside Julius on his bed, not daring to make a noise. He looked so fragile under those big mountains or blankets. I wanted to wake him up, making him tell me he was ok.

But the poor guy needed his rest. I guess I'd be able to talk to him later. I just took his hand, put it into mine, and gently patted it as if he was a little child. Julius moaned a little bit, but his eye lids remained closed.

I couldn't stop blocking the ugly memories of how I found Julius in the Con Mans lair...all chained up, bleeding...how hopeless he must have felt. How scared he must of felt. It put a knife through my heart to think what has happened to him. I shook my head. I wanted things to go back to the way they were.

I wanted the old Julius back.

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story