Categories > Cartoons > 6teen > A day at the mall

A day at the mall

by dj_jessica27 3 reviews

One day at the galleria mall the gang were doing there usual stuff . Nickii was slacking as usual and Jonesy was finding a new job as everyday he gets fired . Caitlin was at the lemon . Wyatt was d...

Category: 6teen - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-09-09 - Updated: 2006-09-09 - 316 words - Complete

0Original
prolouge: It was a great day for hanging at the galleria mall. But what the gang doesnt know is that they are going to get a unsuspecting visit from real spies . Named delilah devonshire and her spy partner Julius chevalier.They were sent on a mission to the mall .Because they think that a villian named wednesday kurtsfield is planning to capture all the people in the mall and then hypnotise them so she can rule the world .Once she rules the world then she will get everything she wants . But theres a flaw . note from author :sorry my prolouges are short. Delilah and julius go to buy pizza hey juls do you think that anybody will find out our secret. nnnaaahhh i dont think so we are experts . Ok lets go find a table before we have no tables. Um julius too late . Wait I see one over there we can ask those people if we can join them. Wait julius just dont blow our cover ok .I know im an expert remember yea yea lets go genius . Um excuse me do you mind if we sit with you there are no more seats available . Sure nickii says .Um whats your names Oh sorry our manners hi my name is delilah and this is my friend julius . hi nickii kakki barn jen penalty box . jude stick it. jonesy glitter shots . wyatt spin mix . cailin in this lemon. We just moved here . so you guys are friends huh. yes we are. you guys are lucky says delilah . Why because you guys always moved .we never got the time to meet some new friends .so what are you into dude says jude do you like skateboarding . julius says well indeed i am.well lets see what you got . um julius dont worry de forget it ok it wont hurt to have some fun. ok lets go dude .
Sign up to rate and review this story