Categories > Cartoons > Teen Titans > Humans

The End

by NerdHerd 0 reviews

Lapis kills a scientist and breaks free of the cage

Category: Teen Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2017-07-17 - Updated: 2017-07-17 - 519 words - Complete

0Unrated
Next was Lapis. She was waiting until the scientist entered her room. This one was male. He wore a white overcoat, had no hair, and was very tall. He walked over to Lapis, who was dead silent.
"Cell 2. Subject A113. I will be examining the thigh," at this, Lapis blushed. She was NOT gonna let this guy touch her.

Just as he came near her, she formed a water ball, and, with a swift motion of her fingers, threw the ball around his head. He clawed at it relentlessly, but it was no use. Using her powers once again, she froze water around her chains, causing them to break from the cold. By doing this, she accidentally froze the water ball around the scientist's head, killing him.

Lapis slowly walked over to him, horrified.
"Oh my stars. I just killed someone," Lapis said, covering her mouth. Suddenly, the door opened, and men with guns came flooding in. She took this chance, and flew out the door.

"I have to get Peridot and Amethyst!" Thought Lapis as she flew back around. Lapis burst through a door, and saw Peridot cowering in a corner, with her arm stitched.

"Lapis? How did you escape? Are you alright?" Peridot questioned, but Lapis didn't listen. She just swooped Peridot up, and flew out the door. "I'll explain everything later,"

She flew through Amethyst's door to see her backed up against the wall, whip in hand, being held at gunpoint.
"Amethyst! Over here!" Lapis yelled, and the man turned his gun toward her.
"Uhh.. Hi," she said nervously, and Amethyst threw the man aside with a flick of her whip. Lapis grabbed her, and they flew out the door.

They were met with a wall of thick glass, which Amethyst broke by simply punching it. Behind the glass was a control panel and a door. They flew through the door and were met with a long hallway. At the end of the hallway was another door with an Exit sign above it. "Lapis! There! There's an Exit!" Peridot yelled while pointing towards the Exit.

They burst out the door at the speed of light, and flew upwards, enjoying the fresh air. "Lapis! You did it!" Amethyst exclaimed, turning into a bird, "I know where a warp pad is. It's near here some where. Follow me!"

Soon they came near a very old warp pad, and they went home.

At the temple

"Steven! I'm home! Did you miss me?" Amethyst yelled as she entered the temple.
"Amethyst! You're back! Did they hurt you? Are you ok?" A worried Steven asked.
"Hey man! I'm fine. Are you ok?"
"Ya. I'm fine. Where are Peridot and Lapis?"
"They went back to the barn. Where's Pearl?"
"In her room. Same with Garnet. Pearl even cleaned the whole place up because she was so worried about you," Steven explained.
"Huh. Excessive cleaning. Well, I'm gonna go to bed. Later!" Amethyst said as she went to her room. It was pretty late, so Steven went to bed too. It was pretty nice to have everything back to normal again.

The End
Sign up to rate and review this story