Categories > Cartoons > Teen Titans > Humans

Worried

by NerdHerd 0 reviews

Pearl worried bout what she had done

Category: Teen Titans - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2017-06-06 - 347 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Garnet? Is it safe to go back yet? I want to check on Lapis and Peridot," Steven asked as Garnet sat in the strawberry field.
After a silence, Garnet answered, "Yes. We will need to repair some damage. Find Pearl and take her home,"
Steven followed the orders, and Garnet followed behind.
"Pearl! We can go home now! Pearl?" Steven was confused. Pearl was nowhere to be found. She had already gone back to the temple. Mistake!

At The Temple

Pearl was searching around the destroyed furniture aggressively for anything that could prove Amethyst was still there. Food, Crumbs, Her whip, Anything! She wanted to fix her mistake.
"C'mon, Amethyst, anything. IS ANYONE HERE?" Pearl yelled a little too loudly.
"What was that?"
"What was what?"
"The flashing light earlier,"
Petie asked Ronaldo.
"Gasp PETIE! IT COULD BE A SUPERNATURAL ENTITY! I shall investigate. Here,"
Ronaldo said, handing a video camera to an already confused Petie.
They got into the Temple, and noticed something was wrong. Seconds later, another flash of light appeared, indicating Garnet and Steven just arrived.
"Petie! Hide!"
"Uhh. Ok,"
"Pearl? Are you here? Hello?" A worried Steven asked.
"STEVEN!" Ronaldo shouted as he and Petie emerged from behind an overturned table, "Back away from that dangerous being. Don't you see what it has done to your home?"
"Ronaldo. We were just.. Attacked.. By humans. We need you to leave," Pearl tried to usher him to the door. He smacked away her hand.
"NO! YOU were attacked by the GOVERNMENT! THEY were trying to keep you a secret from society! See, Petie? I TOLD You the rocks were, shudders S-Sneeple,"
"Ronaldo! Stop! We were just attacked because humans misunderstand us. We aren't trying to hurt anybody. We saved this planet too many times to be Sneeple!" Steven explained.
"Oh. Well then. I'll be back. NEXT TIME With more evidence," Ronaldo left and Petie apologized and followed behind him.
"Garnet? How do Peridot and Lapis look?" Steven asked worriedly.
"Not Good," Garnet said with a bit of sadness in her voice.
"Not good at all."
Sign up to rate and review this story