Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fighting To Live

chapter 8

by youngandreckless 3 reviews

chapter 8

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-09-10 - Updated: 2006-09-11 - 806 words

0Unrated
reviews are great :)



Chapter 8

Stacey's POV

He didn't understand. He didn't understand at all. I wasn't trying to kill myself, just take the pain away. I felt him pick me up and carry me to the bed. He laid me down and curled up next to me. I waited until I knew he was asleep before crawling out of the bed.

"don't even think about" I froze mid step turning back to look at him. His eyes were fixed on me "come" he whispered pulling the blankets back. "I have to pee" I growled narrowing my eyes and walking to the bathroom. "stace" I heard him call "if you love me you wont do anything stupid" smiling I turned back to him "I just have to pee" he eyed me for a moment before nodding.

I walked into the bathroom shutting the door. Quickly I scanned the bathroom searching for a razor, they were all missing. Finally I found one under the sink. I don't want to kill myself just take the pain away.

Cutting is the only thing I have control over. I decide when, were and how much. It makes me feel alive. I stared down at the blade glancing at the door. Maybe pete is right maybe there are other ways to get through this.

No. I need this. I pulled down the waist band of my PJ pants drawing a neat line on my hip bone. I watched the blood slowly seep out of the wound. He wont notice it there. I smiled as a sence of relief washed over me. I felt better after that.

Cleaning the blood off I flushed the toliet making my story seem believable. I stashed the razor before heading back into the bedroom. Pete's eyes were on me as soon as I opened the door.

"I love you" I grinned pouncing on him. See that was all I needed. A little relief. "I love you too"




Laura's POV

Glancing at the clock I noticed Joe had been gone a long time. Where did he go. Grabbing my phone I called his cell. After receiving his voicemail I called charlie

"Is joe with you?" I asked as he answered "ok thanks" I hung up the phone grabbing my keys. He said he left joe at the coffee shop about an hour ago. Shouldn't he be home by now.

Looking down I saw my phone flashing Patrick's name. "hey...oh god! Is she ok?" Lizy was in the hospital! "ok I'm on my way" so much for going to find joe.

I arrived at the Hospital to see Pete, Stacey, Joe and Patrick in the waiting area. Poor patrick looked like he was about to break down.

"is she ok?" I asked hugging patrick. "we don't know yet" I nodded leading him to a seat. "where's lizy and andy?" he simply shrugged saying something about not answering their phones.

"she's going to be ok" I told him hugging him gently. I'm not sure if I said it for more my sake or his. He looked up at me sadly "how do you know?"

"You just have to believe" I glanced over at the others to see them staring off into their own little worlds. Hmm they are great help. "what if that's not enough" he sound so lost. Like a little kid searching for his way home.




Andy's POV

"JORDAN!" I screamed running into the park across the street. "Did you make up with mommy?" I turned seeing him leaning against a tree trunk.

"don't you ever do that again!" I yelled walking up to him. He simply glared at me "well did you!" Sighing I took his hand

"no! answer me" he yelled jerking it away from me. Sometimes this kid works my nerves, but I still love him like he was my own. "bud this is between me and your mommy, we will work it out."

Looking down at him I saw the tears start to fill his eyes "no you wont! You will leave me too! Just like my real daddy!" kneeling down to his level I pulled him into my arms "no matter how much mommy and me fight I will never leave you ok?" I felt him nod against my arm.

"I love you and the others love you too, your stuck with us"



Lizy's POV

Bright lights blinded me as I opened my eyes. "welcome to land of the living" I smiled lightly up at the doctor. "your friends are in the waiting room I'll go get them" he went to leave but I stopped him.

"please don't" I whispered trying to find my voice. He looked at me for a moment before nodding. "ok" Its not that I don't want to see them. Its I don't want them to see me.
Sign up to rate and review this story