Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fighting To Live

Chapter 9

by youngandreckless 2 reviews

chapter 9

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-09-11 - Updated: 2006-09-11 - 1315 words

0Unrated
Chapter 9






Laura's POV


I looked passed Patrick pulling away from our hug as the doctor called his name. "Mr. Stump?" Patrick turned nodding, "She's awake and resting, I'd prefer she not have visitors for a while, so she can regain her strength," Patrick looked more broken then a few seconds before.
"I.. I cant just sit with her?" he asked.
"How is she??" I looked back seeing Charlie and Nessa.
"Go home, relax shes gonna be okay," the doctor patted Patrick on the shoulder, turning and walking away.
"Go home? relax? what kind of fucking doctor is he?" Patrick mumbled pushing passed me, outside. I looked at the others. Stacey and Pete still staring into space and Joe was messing with his phone.
"She's okay according to the doctor, just not allowed vistiors, Im gonna go check on Patrick," I pointed passed Charlie and Nessa, walking towards the automatic doors. I looked both ways seeing him sitting on the floor at the far end of the hospital.
"Mine if I come along?" I turned seeing Nessa smile. I nodded, walking towards Patrick, Nessa following.
"We come in peace, love, you wont attack us if we sit next to you will you?" I smiled as Patrick looked up then down again shaking his head, Nessa and I sat on either side of him.
"Im sorry, you have to go through all this," Nessa rubbed his back, as he sat his head hung, and his arms rested on his elbows.
"Its not your fault, but thanks," he looked up at her. I laid my head against his arm.
"She's gonna get better, she'll fight just for you, you know that right?" I mumbled.
"She's giving up, she's doubting herself, and there's nothing I can do to make her not doubt herself,"
"Showing her how much you care, and how lost you'd be without her is doing something, its doing alot, being beside her every night and going to all those doctor's appointments, that's like the best thing you could do for her, you not giving up will help her pull through," Patrick looked up at Nessa.
"Patrick you allright?" the three of us looked up, squinting against the sun, seeing Pete.
"Do I look allright?" Patrick mumbled.
"Come stay with me and Stace,"
"Nah, im gonna go back to my apartment, and im gonna wait," Patrick stood, dusting off his jeans.
"By yourself? dont make it worse for you, come on, come stay with me, or go stay with Laura and Joe,"
"Yeah, come stay with me and Joe, we'll make Joe sleep on the couch," I smiled, watching a small smile spread across his face.
"Nah, I dont wanna impose,"
"Non sense, come on, pick a place, and take it over," Pete hit Patrick's arm.
"Home,"
"My home okay, Stacey, Patrick and I are having a sleep over!" Pete turned yelling at Stacey pushing Patrick forward.
"Pete Im gonna go home to mine and Lizy's home,"
"No, sleep over, dont make me pout, get your ass in the car, Nessa will drive your car? right?" Nessa nodded. Pete pushed Patrick to the car, after a little bit more arguing Patrick got in the backseat of Pete's car.
"Call me if you need anything, I'll make Joe go get it," I smiled hugging him.
"Thanks, im sure Joe will love you more for that,"
"Yeah he will,"




Charlie's POV



"Yeah no my friends fine thanks," I shook my head, hitting Joe in the back of the head. He mumbled gotta go, before turning and seeing me.
"And who was that?" I asked.
"My friend," he shook his head, shoving his phone in his pocket.
"That chick from last night? nice, she's right over there what the fuck are you doing??!" I yelled at him.
"Im not doing anything," he shrugged.
"Fine then does she know?"
"Does who know what?" I looked seeing Laura and Nessa.
"Nothing," I mumbled.
"Im driving Patrick's car back to his place, follow me?" Nessa smiled. I nodded.
"Stop being fucking stupid," I pointed at Joe, before taking Nessa's hand.




Joe's POV



"You're being stupid?" Laura asked.
"No, Charlie just misunderstood something," I shrugged, pulling her into my arms, "Meet me at home?"
"No one's gotten a hold of Ana and Andy yet, I was gonna swing by their place,"
"Allright you do that, and I'll be waiting for you at home," I kissed her forehead. she nodded.
"Love you,"
"Love you too," I mumbled kissing her, I watched her walk to her car, getting in, then I walked to mine, pulling my cell phone out, hitting send on Mandie's name, I waited until she picked up the phone, "You gonna mess everything up calling me at random times,"





Andy's POV



"Then make up with mommy," he pulled away crossing his arms. I shook my head turning seeing Ana run over to us.
"Are you okay?" she asked calmly sitting on the ground next to us, when he nodded she started to yell at him, "Dont you ever do that again, you arent suppose to leave that apartment without an adult that you know!"
"I just want you to make up, I dont like fighting," he sobbed, she pulled him into her arms.
"You cant control when grown ups fight or make up, we have to do it on our own, it doesnt give you any right to run out and scare the hell out of us like you just did," she brushed his hair out of his face, wiping the tears away.
"Im sorry," he choked out.
"He thinks that cause we fight im gonna leave," I mumbled playing with the grass, looking at her, "I told him I wasnt," I shrugged.
"Damn cant you two ever answer your phones?" I looked seeing Laura walk over to us, "Is the grass a new hang out?" she asked, looking at her now dirty shoes.
"Why are you trying to get a hold of us?" Ana asked.
"Uh your sister passed out had to be taken to the hospital,"
"Are you serious?" Ana's eyes widen.
"Nah Im joking, Id joke about something as serious as that," Laura rolled her eyes.
"Oh my god," Ana mumbled getting up, "I gotta go check on her,"
"According to the doctor she's fine, and shouldnt have visitors,"
"I dont care what they say, shes my sister, im gonna visit her if i want," Ana shook her head, pulling Jordan back to the apartment.
"You allright?" Laura looked down at me.
"Nah," I shook my head.
"Wanna talk about it?" she asked sitting in my lap.
"There's all that grass you had to sit on my lap?" I asked.
"I dont wanna get dirty, but I wanna be here for you, so tell me whats bugging you?" she leaned her head against my arm.
"Ana and I are fighting,"
"Why?" she questioned.
"I cant tell you that,"
"Well then how can I help, if you dont tell me why your fighting, come on you can tell me I wont tell no body's," she smiled.
"Its a guy thing," I shook my head.
"Okay well I have Pete as a brother, everything I do or say is a guy thing, because he makes it a guy thing, so tell me,"
"She uh called out Travis' name,"
"When? and ew why?" her face turned to disgust.
"Yesterday morning, and I dont know why," I answered.
"Was she like yelling at him or something?"
"No, she CALLED out his name," she shook her head still not getting what I was talking about, "damn it that's why I didnt wanna tell you, during sex she called out his name," I shook my head as her mouth dropped open.
"Oh my god, want me to kick her ass?"
"No, I want you to tell me im overreacting and that its not something that matters,"
Sign up to rate and review this story