Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fighting To Live

chapter 10

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 10

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-09-12 - Updated: 2006-09-13 - 641 words

0Unrated
you can never review to much. i love reading reviews...and if i dont get them then i dont want to write...so please review


Chapter 10

Pete's POV

The car ride was silent way to silent. I don't do well with silent it acutally makes me think! Its not cool! I grabbed my phone opening up a new text message document typing a quick message I pressed sent. I told you making me think is not good!

Twenty minutes later we arrived to the appartment. "What are they doing here?" Stacey whined pointing to Charlie and Dirty who stood leaning against their cars.

"sleep over baby, I thought we already established that" I smirked as the color drained from her face. "but I thought it was just patrick" she pouted crossing her arms. I patted her on the arm as I parked the car "that's what happens when you assume"

We got out of the car walking up to them. "You got the stuff?" Charlie looked down at the bag in his hand grinning "yeah we got the goods"


Stacey's POV

Oh God. I know this is just to take Patrick's mind off of the hospital and all but man! Does pete really hate me that much! This is going to be one long night! Atleast if they don't sleep then I wont sleep so no nightmares.

Crosing my arms I decided to lay some ground rules "Rule number 1" they stopped talking turning to look at me "my dog stays one color!" Dirty tried to protest but I silenced him "rule 2! My dog does not get shaved!"

They nodded in agreement before heading upstairs. I pulled out my cell phone as they went upstairs "what are you doing?" I asked as Laura answered "wrong answer! You're coming over here...why does Andy need you?...fine...I have four boys having a sleep over...the problem is they don't sleep!...ok ok fine! Be that way" I sighed clicking my phone off how dare she get out of this! Its not fair! Sighing in defeat I walked upstairs. Opening the door I almost had a heart attack.


Ana's POV

I slowly pushed the hospital door open. The doctor said she was sleeping and not to bother her but who listens to doctors. I sure as hell don't.

"what are you doing here?" I jumped as her voice cut through the silence. Didn't the doctor say she was sleeping?!

"I came to see you" I replied flipping the light on. "I'm sorry but I really don't want to see anyone." I took a deep breath trying to calm myself did she honestly just say that?

"do you know how selfish you just sounded! Everyone is worried about you! And poor patrick cant even see you. How is that fair" I searched her face for any sign of emotion but it was totally blank.

"please leave"



Laura's POV

You know I almost feel sorry for stacey but she knew what she was getting into when she started dating my brother. So its her own fault.

Laughing I turned back to Andy trying to get serious again. "anyways! Honestly I think it does matter" I don't want him and Ana to break up or anything but I also want to be truthful with Andy. When I girl calls out another guys name that means he is obviously important.

"What do I do?" he whispered looking so helpless. "the only thing you can do is talk to her. You know she loves you and you love her so honestly just have to decide if you can move past this. And she needs to deal with whatever deamons she has in her closet."

He thought about it for a moment before nodding. "thanks" he smiled hugging me. "your welcome. Now how about we go join the chaos."
Sign up to rate and review this story