Categories > Cartoons > Codename: Kids Next Door > The Big Badolescent and Laura's second Strike

Chapter 29 Missy Emmerson Sibling Bully And A Bundle Of Hormones

by orieo82 0 reviews

Missy Emmerson has been stuck in a boys head now she's out and ready for fun

Category: Codename: Kids Next Door - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy,Horror,Humor - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2017-10-18 - 2949 words

0Unrated
As he end credits of Trolls ran Nigel snored lightly drooling all over Richie as Poppy.
Rachel(Beaming) Awwwwwwwwwwwww her very first I'll take everywhere stuffy. mine was a lion which is why the pj's hold such a significance.
Rachel gently pried Poppy from Angela her new daughter and threw Poppy onto Angela's queen sized bed.
Rachel(Cackling) Wait till the rescue team gets here to save Nigel and the Wilde Bunch. Angela needs sooooooooo much more stuffy's and she'll get them.
Angela was carried to her bed as Rachel tucked her in and then tiptoed off to make dinner for her and Angela.
Rachel(Sneering) Wait till they get a load of the Poppy obsessed Angela just itching for more stuffy's.
Angela stuck her thumb in her mouth and sucked on it a move Rachel knew was her fall asleep mantra.
Rachel(Smiling) I did that until I was thirteen and Fanny told me just how much germs I was consuming doing it.
Angela moaned softly and drifted off as Rachel scurried off to make dinner and a pressent for Angela.
In Angela's dreamworld we see cell upon cell and guards occupying her dreams.
Angela(Walking past the guards) Sooooooooooo any luck finding souls to occupy these cells captain?
Captain: No ma'am but we have renforcements on the way.
Angela(Getting eye to eye with the captain) Ughhhhhhhhhhhh why did I hire you? I mean seriously what do you do for work?
Captain(Cowering in the corner) Ma'am this isn't easy I mean you're asking us to bring boys from reality into dreams where-
Angela(Cracking her knuckles) I'll lock them up yea, yea, yea I know the rules set before you.
The captain stalked off through a portal as the other guards joined him with Angela sneering knowing she would see them again with a little help from a friend.
Angela(Snuggling Poppy) Welllllllllllll Poppy looks like again it's up to me to find boys to lock up.
Angela giggled evilly knowing Edwin Collins the boy that could pull anybody in and out of dreams was doomed by Lucy Wilde.
Angela(Giggling) Boy are the boys going to love my dreampowers he, he, he, he, he, heeeeee.
The sky in Angela's dream world was a crimson red and she had a certain friend ready for nightmares.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Edwin's Demise
Lucy sneered locking Edwin in the room as she slowly walked up to him her eyes dripping evil.
Lucy(Snuggling Evan) The Gru killer himself in my prescience well Lucy Wilde Gru's wife pleased to meet you.
Edwin: Look lady what happened to Gru was his own fault him and his minnions targetted me and tried changing me into another you.
Lucy(Pinning Edwin to the bed) Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and what's the problem with that?
Edwin(Biting Lucy) I'm a boy you're a girl do the math.
Lucy: Actually it's very easy to change boys into girls I've been doing research on it. I mean you saw John become Agnes give a boy girl clothes and poof their girls.
Edwin(Running off) Yea well not me I'm not going to let you take me.
Edwin was off as Lucy giggled conjuring a girl from Edwin's imagination.
Lucy: She may be able to convince him otherwise.
A girl in blue paint flecked coveralls, a yellow shirt, sandals, brown eyes, dark brown hair, a yellow headband, tan skin, and braces stopped Edwin in his tracks.
Girl: Edwin why are you fighting this? I mean being a girl's awesome and we can hang out all the time even when you're awake.
Edwin: Wha- Missy what are you doing out of my head?
Missy(Slinking up to Edwin) Trying to convince you to stop fighting cutie.
Edwin: Why would I want to be a girl?
Missy: Because being a boy for you is just not working honey. You need structure and the female of the species can give that to you.
Edwin didn't know Lucy was controlling Missy as he got closer to her moving in for the kiss as Missy chuckled moving in also and they kissed Missy's tongue slimy, wet, and 10 ft. long binding Edwin up.
Missy(Walking up to Edwin) Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww what's the matter Edwin getting tongue tied?
Edwin mumbled as Missy grew taller and into a green dress, green shoes, a white and pink polka dotted scarf, orange hair, and white high heels Lucy's rumbling laugh escaping Missy's mouth.
Lucy: See every boy has their secret obsession and Missy just so happens to be geeks like yours.
Lucy unzipped a backpack as Edwin tried bringing people into his dreams his dream power as Lucy sneered making Missy a guard to her dreams thanks to Edwin's friends being obsessed with her.
Lucy(Pinching Edwin's cheeks) Bring whoever you like Missy's going through puberty and she's suddenly finding boys irresistable.
A boy fell into the dream as Lucy sneered knowing this boy could never resist Missy no matter how much he tried.
Lucy(Pushing her hands) Time for you and the puberty queen to make out or whatever it is she likes doing to her boyfriends Justin.
Justin Matthews was pushed like a gust of wind attacked him back to Missy's dreams as she giggled and locked her door having a lot in mind for the boy that bullied her everyday.
Missy(Grabbing Justin) Let's see who's stronger now.
Missy pushed Justin onto a weight lifting bench weights danging above him.
Missy(Standing behind Justin) You knowwwwwwwwwwwww my mom says you bully me because you love me and I may have to agree with her.
Justin(Gulping) What-are-you-going-to-do-with-me?
Missy(Chuckling) Not so tough without reality to back you up are you?
Justin whimpered as Missy slinked across his body until their eyes touched.
Missy(Giggling) I never noticed before but when your scared I can literally smell your fear.
Justin shrieked in fear as Missy's body was a mass of muscles and he knew that his dream powers were now hers.
Missy(Lifting the weights) Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee give a girl power and men fear her. Give her a weakness and the men walk all over her.
Justin saw his arms were no longer muscular as Missy shrieked in evil laughter pushing the weights onto his arms.
Missy: Nowwwwwwwwwwwwww let's see what to do with you I mean there are a bunch of options.
Justin(Gulping) There-are-like-what?
Missy(Counting on her fingers) I could make you my boyfriend, new langerie for me, new undergarments for me, new shoes for me, or I could add you to my cockroach farm.
Justin: C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-Cockroach Farm?
Missy(Sneering and nodding) Sureeeeeeeeee I mean people have ant farms me I have a cockroach farm.
Justin(Crying) S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-So what are you going to do with me?
Missy(Beaming) Welllllllllllllll as I said you bully me because you love me.
Justin(Hopeful) Right I do love you and if anybody knew I love you they would make fun of me.
Missy(Snickering) Yeaaaaaaaaaaa and that's why you becoming my boyfriend is out. I mean you were so nasty to me.
Justin: Yea but I love you.
Missy(Grinning) I have a new option just for you a surprise option.
Justin screamed as the barbells came down on him Missy giggling pushing the barbells down easily.
Missy(Removing her clothes) Now that your trapped let's have some fun.
Justin smiled seeing Missy naked not knowing what she had planned for him.
Missy(Removing her panties and bra) Sooooooooooooooo who's ready for the surprise option?
Justin: I am, I am, I am so let's get going with the surprise option.
Missy(Taking her sandals off) Are you ssssssssuuuuuurrrrrreeeee you want it?
Justin nodded smiling as Missy chuckled coldy taking her three year old wardrobe and forcing pink frilly underwear on Justin coloring his white skin brown as Missy cackled triumphantly.
Missy: Awwwwwwwwwwwwww you'll make a perfect lil sis AKA My New Bullying Punching Bag.
Justin(Squirming) Wait you tricked me.
Missy(Shaking her head) Noooooooooooooooooo I didn't your hormones just thought I was going to do what you thought I was going to do.
Justin screamed as his butt became smaller and Missy beamed knowing the barbells were doing their job keeping Justin still.
Missy(Pinching Justin's cheeks) Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww let's see what I wore when I was three shall we?
Justin: Noooooooooooooooooo I don't want you as a bully.
Missy: As a once big bully told me funny I never asked you who you wanted as a bully cupcake.
Justin moaned in sadness as Missy giggled forcing a pair of pink tights over Justin's toes, feet, and legs them doing the same thing as his butt shrinking to three year old size.
Missy(Sneering) Just you wait lil sis I have sooooooooooooooo many tortures for you this turning you from boy to girl is just torture number 1.
Edwin still a prisoner of Missy's tongues brought another boy into the dream as Missy sneered evilly knowing this boy as an awkward bunch of hormones her favorite type of boy.
Justin: Rick-you-need-to- resist-her-she's-too-strong-she-can't-be-able-to-find-a-boy-to-obsess-over-her.
Missy(Stuffing her old gym socks into Justin's mouth) Shut it lil sis I have a boy to tempt with my raging hormones.
Missy giggled walking up to Rick Flash a boy who was raging hormones and Missy knew she was the only girl who could control them.
Missy(Grabbing Rick) Nowwwwwwwwwwww let me show you how to control those hormones Ricky F as they call you.
Missy kissed Rick and all of a sudden he felt as if a power was leaving him.
Missy: If you would like the trick you'll have to promise to date me and never break that promise.
Rick(Puckering up) I promise now let's kiss again and calm my raging hormones.
Missy shrugged kissing Rick again as images of Missy flashed into his head and Missy led him to her bedroom looking to make him obsessed with her forever.
Missy(Going through her drawers) Here a clean bra and panties take them to remember me by.
Rick took them as Missy cackled turning Rick's room into a shrine of her a poster on the ceiling over Rick's bed featuring Missy all nude blowing Rick a kiss.
Missy: That should take care of those hormones if it doesn't come visit me in reality and I'll teach you soooooooooooooo much more.
Rick smelled the bra and panties smelling a clean scent as he sighed in ecstasy and woke up glad a girl finally became his girlfriend as Missy skipped up to a struggling Justin.
Missy: Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaaaaaaaaa I guess Edwin doesn't know that boys with hormones need a girl with even more raging hormones to help them understand hormones 101.
Justin mumbled as the gym socks emitted green smoke and Missy shrieked in evil laughter finding small coveralls paint ridden, a white T shirt with stains all over it a small yellow headband, and plastic sandals she cursed to this day for hurting her feet.
Missy(Forcing the T shirt on Justin) I hated the tights BTDUBBS but I hate the sandals even more especially in hot weather. Let's just say the sun and plastic don't mix.
Justin moaned as his mid section got smaller and Missy cackled knowing Edwin wasn't doing any better with Lucy.
Missy: At least Edwin doesn't have A sibling bully HE HAS THREE HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Justin started crying as Missy happily forced the coveralls on him his body now three year old size with Missy making the headband and sandals dance across her fingers as she sneered down at Justin.
Missy: You knowwwwwwwwwwwww with you not complaining this is soooooooooooo much easier cupcake.
Missy plucked a brush from the back pocket of her coveralls strewn on the floor with her other clothes.
Missy(Brushing her hair) I just need a little DNA then that blondie hair of yours will be dark brown and then changes will explode into your body making you a little girl and my lil bullying tool.
Justin tried lifting the barbells and saw he was too weak as Missy chuckled pushing the barbells further onto him.
Missy(Finishing her hair) You know what they say no pain no gain Just. Now let's get that hair the same as mine at three meaning no headband yet but piggie tails as you called them. As you get older the headband will make an appearance.
Missy materialized hair elastics then shrieked evilly brushing Justins hair turning it dark brown his skin a light brown thanks to the clothes and Missy made pigtails in her bullying tools hair sneering.
Missy(Forcing the sandals on Justins feet) OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH these are going to hurt but thankfully when you turn ten you get real sandals like mine and people will call you a hippie.
Justin's feet shrank and grew light brown and a white light shot into Missy as she giggled rubbing her stomach.
Missy(Rubbing her stomach) MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM What a nummy soul and it's not even dinner yet.
Missy took the sweat socks from Star Emmerson her sister's mouth as she gagged and Missy chuckled a bigger bed, dresser, closet, and pictures and posters of Missy decorating the walls.
Missy(Getting eye to eye with Star) Your only sanctuary is pre school now and that's only a few hours a day plus naps.
Star gulped as Missy cracked her knuckles the sound making Star screech in fear.
Missy(Lifting Star up by her coverall straps) HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM what did I have for breakfast? Better yet am I wearing deodorant? HMMMMMMMMMMM only one way to find out.
Missy blew green breath onto Star then easily rubbed her under her armpits sweat stains rubbing off on Star.
Missy(Sneering and shrugging) Oops I guess I didn't wear deodorant sooooooooooooooo what did I have for breakfast orrrrrrrrrr maybe you'd like another whiff?
Star(Gagging) Fried chicken and fish ewwwwwwwwwwwww that sweat is so sticky.
Missy(Beaming) Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa it's all a part of being hormonial which as luck would have it I am.
Star moaned sniffing herself to find a smell worse than a skunks spray was all over her.
Missy(Beaming) And just think since we room together all my sweaty clothes will stink bomb this room.
Star groaned as she saw sanctuary in the exit to the bedroom as Missy ran for the door shutting and locking it.
Missy(Filing her nails) Sorry Cupcake but we're just getting started I mean your my very first bully punching bag welllllllllll excluding my pillows.
Star shrieked seeing feathers surrounding Missy's side of the room and ripped up pillows.
Missy put a pillow in her mouth and shook her head back and forth like a dog growling until it ripped feathers flying everywhere.
Missy(Spitting feathers out) Blechhhhhhhhhhh soooooooo glad I don't have to deal with ripping pillows anymore.
Star(Hugging herself) You're not going to rip me are you?
Missy slowly walked up to Star her shadow swallowing Star as Star gulped not liking the evil glint in Missy's eyes.
Missy(Blowing on her nails) We'll see how you hold up during intiation time sis. If you pass then no I won't rip you but if you don't pass I just may rip you.
Star(Gulping) What-is-initiation-big-sister-and-how-do-I-pass-it?
Missy(Kicking her sandals off) Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh much better my puppies are barking and growing corns so start with those sissy.
Star crawled up to Missy and she rested her feet in front of Star's nose green smoke emitting from them.
Star(Holding her nose) Ewwwwwwwwwwww does every part of a pre teen smelll?
Missy(Giggling) First off I'm 12 almost teen and second if their hormonal then yes.
Star started rubbing Missy's left foot not knowing Edwin was in a lot more trouble than him gaining three older sisters to be Edwin's new bullies.
Missy(Sighing happily) Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I've waited sooooooooooooooooo long for this sis and you passed initiation so no ripping.
Star sighed relief as Missy snatched up nail polish and Star knew what was coming next.
Missy(Shaking the nail polish) Blue for one foot perriwinkle for the other and don't skimp on the glitter if you please.
Star(Moaning) Fineeeeeeeeeee just put your feet out and let's get this over with.
Missy(Ruffling Star's hair) Awwwwwwwwwwwwww don't be like that Twerpie this is me on a good day you're going to hate me on a bad day.
Star(Painting Missy's toes) Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh hold still you're fidgeting too much.
Missy grinned evilly kicking Star away as she rolled up to her bed Missy quickly bounding up to her.
Missy(Beaming) Now we get to play my favorite game that I call what's in my hands.
Star(Gulping) I-don't-like-the-sound-of-that-sissy-but-how-do-you-play-what's-in-my-hands?
Missy(Scrunching her hands up) Simple Twerpie I walk up to you with my hands out, you pick a hand, then you tell me what's in that hand simple yes?
Star nodded as Missy skipped up with her hands out sneering.
Missy: Ssssssssooooooooooooooooooo which hand?
Star: The uhh right hand and I think you have candy in it.
Missy cackled making a fist and punching Star making her scream in pain and cry.
Missy: Wrongggggggggggg it was a fist and for the bonus round what's in my left hand?
Star(Sniffling) Money?
Missy made another fist and punched Star again cackling as Star screeched harder and bawled as Missy giggled.
Missy(Blowing on her fists) Fastest fists in the west and BTDUBBS Star you suck at what's in my hands.
Star cried harder and ran off as Missy screamed in evil laughter.
Missy(Sneering) Edwin time to meet your doom.
Well that's it for now I'm writing the next chapter now so look out for it.
Sign up to rate and review this story