Categories > Cartoons > Codename: Kids Next Door > The Big Badolescent and Laura's second Strike

Chapter 30 Reserecting The Real Closet Monster

by orieo82 0 reviews

Luna Loud has taken a commanding lead in the babysitting game

Category: Codename: Kids Next Door - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Horror,Humor - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2020-07-20 - 7317 words

0Unrated
Lucy chuckled evilly at Edwin as she locked him in a room with her.
Lucy: Edwin, Edwin, Edwin do you not know how much stronger I am than you?
Edwin(Closing his eyes) Ohhhhhhhhh yea well meet the cavalry.
Boys fell into the dream and Lucy chuckled even more as she had a plan for these boys.
Lucy(Opening the door) Gentlemen meet your doom my daughters and their friends the Loud sisters.
The boys were grabbed by millions of hands and pulled from the room and Agnes jealous that Lucy was making a baby girl and she wasn't the baby anymore locked eyes with Edwin her eyes dripping evil.
Agnes: Sooooooooooooo this is who's replacing me?
Lucy(Pulling out a machine) Cool idea Aggie why don't you become mama's favorite with this boy?
Edwin: I don't like the sound of that.
Agnes(Skipping up to the machine) Well I dooooooooo I mean why should I give up being the smallest?
Lucy: Gru created this just before he died he calls it the life transporter and as you can guess is self explanatory.
Agnes: Yeaaaaaaaaa see I put this dohickey on my head and lie down here. You do the same over here and then the machine drains my blood pumping it into your inner child making it inner me and me still the littelest.
Star ran into the room hearing this as Missy giggled pulling her easily away from the machine.
Missy: Ah ah ah ah ahhhhhhhhhh sis you made fun of me soooooooo much as a boy and now you're getting your comupence.
Star bit Missy and ran to the machine as Agnes grabbed Joey Beatles one of the boys forced into the dream and threw a helmet on him.
Star(Placing the other helmet on her head) YES YES YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I CAN FEEL MYSELF BECOMING SOMEONE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Missy(Shrugging) Joey was meaner to me and he won't get away so easily.
Star cackled as she was placed in the chamber and before Joey knew what was happening he grew smaller, black hair in cornrows, black skin, and all of Star's wardrobe and Star grew into Joey.
Lucy(Cackling) And that's how it's done see Gru never got to finish it but I did and I am so happy I finished it.
Joey looked down at himself and shrieked Star's shriek as Star giggled and walked off being Joey.
Missy(Grabbing Joey) Nowwwwwwwwwwww let's see how to torture my new little sister.
Joey(Gulping) Why not just be my friend I mean sisters and sisters are usually friends right?
Missy: Typically but you put me through hell all through school even today alone you shot me through the basketball net and left me hanging there all day.
Joey shrieked again as he noticed Missy was inches taller than him and she didn't need to stand on her tiptoes.
Missy(Snatching Joey by his underwear) Come on little sis fighting inside of you little bro. I have a game called the agony of the feet that old Star just loved.
Joey screamed as Missy's sandals came off and she pulled him to a separate room green smoke decorating the whole room.
Lucy: Nowwwwwwww that we had a demonstration it's time for Edwin and Agnes to become my baby girl. I just have to put some of my blood into this tube and Agnes will be mama's favorite all over again.
Edwin ran off not knowing ten girls known as the Loud sister's were all on board to turn Agnes into Lucy's clone as a little girl.
Edwin(Looking down a hall) Now which way out?
Edwin ran for a set of stairs and Luanne Loud sneered having Edwin's best friend cornered and he was afraid of three things Luanne did best clowning, pranks, and flirting better than any pre teen girl.
______________________________________________________________________________

Luanne's Perfect Guy
Luanne sneered as a boy shook in fright alone or so he thought as Luanne painted her face and included a red rubber nose.
Luanne(Sneering evilly) Time for some fear toxin just like Scarecrow.
Luanne giggled evilly and crept in the shadows the boy shivering and looking wildly around for what he knew was the source of his fear.
Boy(Looking around) Come out Loud I know your there.
A pendant on Luanne's neck pulsed a green light meaning she was causing fear and she beamed knowing she could only cause so much fear to one boy.
Luanne(Closing her eyes) Timmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeee for a big top dream starring me as the sexy, stripper, clown ready to make this boy my boyfriend.
The dream went from an abandoned house to a circus tent and Luanne laughed triumphantly the scared boy being her only audience.
Luanne: Helllllllloooooooooooooo Ladies and Germs and welcome to Luanne Loud's big top circus.
Boy(Struggling) Nooooooooooooooo let me outtttttttttt.
Luanne(Skipping up to the boy) Sooooooooooooo fancy meeting you here for the millionth time.
Boy(Gulping) Just get through with the nightmare and wake me up.
Luanne(Materializing a pole) A quick to the point type of guy sounds like my kind of guy.
Boy: Please just let me go Lou I'll do whatever you want.
Luanne: Lou I like that it's a great nickname.
The boy struggled until he noticed Luanne's hair was an imense length and it tied him up.
Luanne(Getting face to face with the boy) You know John you and I have the same traits we're both nerds, we both have braces, we're both lonely, and we both have a hidden love for each other.
John(Relaxing) Yeaaaaaaaa I guess so Lou so what are you going to do to me?
Luanne(Grasping the pole) Show you what a stripper clown like me can do.
John watched as Luanne pushed play and Money Make Her Smile by Bruno Mars blared with Luanne grinding on the pole tempting John.
Luanne(Hanging upside down) Sooooooooooooo what do you say we become a couple? I mean we are one and the same and that just reeks of one true love if you ask me.
John(Shaking Luanne's hand) Deal so what now?
Luanne(Giggling) You bring me and my sisters back in reality by bragging about us to total strangers.
John: Done and once you come back we date right?
Luanne(Nodding) Right we date once I come back in reality.
John(Walking off) Sooooooooo how do I get out of here?
Luanne(Flexing her nails out) Your shift has just started Honey Bear.
John snapped his eyes open and smiled never feeling this evil before and he knew what had to be done.
John(Grabbing paper) Comic books of all the sisters the perfect reserection tool.
John laughed evilly and went to work Luanne finding the perfect boy to manipulate.
____________________________________________________________________________

Lori's Vengance
Lori Loud sneered as John chose her 2nd in the comics stage Luanne being the first and she instantly went back to being human.
Lori(Grabbing a bag) This is sooooooooooooooo a different kind of Lori now.
Lori cackled evilly putting her drill instructor outfit on which meant one thing she was looking for a babysitting client.
Lori(Rubbing her hands together evilly) Lincoln time to meet your matches 17 year old Lori Loud and when she comes back so does 12 year old Lynn Loud JR.
Lori skipped off to her old house where she knew her family never left and Lincoln lived making the parents forget all the sisters except Lilly who he thought was harmless.
Lori(Cracking her knuckles) Showtimeeeeeeeeeee and this time Lincoln won't defeat me.
Lori rang the doorbell and in another part of the dream John drew Lori as an elastic woman like Elastagirl and Lori sneered evilly as the door opened and we see Mr. and Mrs. Loud looking down at Lori.
Lori(Handing a card to Mrs. Loud) Helloooooooooo I'm Lori Johnson and I just moved in next door and I heard you are in need of a babysitter.
Mrs. Loud(Looking at the card) Yes well I think you'll do and that way my husband and I can go on dates.
Lori: Yep and I'll handle the children making sure they know I run a tight ship.
Mrs. Loud(Yelling) Lincoln come meet the new babysitter bring Lilly too.
Lincoln ran downstairs and stopped in his tracks seeing Lori at the front door Lilly now three looking a lot like Lori at that age.
Lori(Sneering) Awwwwwwwwwwww these two are literally adorebs now you two run along and have fun.
Mr. and Mrs. Loud left as Lori snickered and marched up to Lincoln a stout on her face as John drew a supersuit on Lori red and sparkly an L on her chest and Lincoln knew who was making his nightmare come true.
Lori(Nodding) He was lonely his whole life because the only one who understood him was Luanne and now she's dead.
Lincoln: Yea but we had to kill her she was corrupting all of our dreams.
Lori(Picking Lilly up) Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Lills I see mini Lynn Loud Jr. Jr. in you and that's a very good thing.
Lincoln(Running at Lori) Hey put her down.
Lori(Chuckling) Make me shrimp. Haven't you noticed I'm taller than you and Lilly has definitely earned the right toi be a Loud and SO HAVE I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After Lori said this she grew into a giant and she dressed Lilly in Lynn's clothes and like magic Lilly became Lynn and Lori sneered setting her sights on Lincoln next.
Lori(Booming) SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT TO DO WITH YOU? HMMMMMMMMMMM I MEAN YOU DID BEAT ME ONCE AND GOT ME CUT FROM THE FAMILY TREE.
Lincoln whimpered as Lori got closer and she giggled evilly knowing the perfect torture for Lincoln.
Lori(Creating a portal) YOU'RE BEING PROMOTED STINKIN TO BEING A CASAGRANDE NOW RONNIE ANNE CAN BE YOUR TORTURER AND SHE CAN FINALLY BE THE OLDER SISTER SHE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lincoln gulped knowing how bad Ronnie Anne was when she lived in Royal Woods and becoming her sibling was something he didn't want.
Lincoln: What about Lilly being Ronnie Anne's sibling? I mean she's smaller then me and I bet she'd make a great Casagrande.
Lori(Shaking her head) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT'S GOT TO BE YOU LILLY'S WELL ON HER WAY TO BECOME LYNN MASTER STORY TELLER AND SHE'S GOING TO SPREAD PANIC ABOUT YOUR'S TRULY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lincoln was gone and Lori giggled knowing Ronnie Anne would never give up having a sister to train to be like her.
Lori(Holding her head) SWEET DREAMS RAT IN A MAZE HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
______________________________________________________________________________
Lincoln's Demise
Lincoln ran down rain splatered streets not seeing the sign saying now leaving Royal Woods or the other sign saying entering Casagrande County.
Lincoln(Panting) I think I'm safe here I don't see anything familiar so Lori or Ronnie Anne will never find me here.
Lincoln leaned against a wall a shadow quickly moving behind him and it was ready to claim him.
Lincoln(Looking around) What was that? I know someone's there so show yourself before I beat you up.
Lincoln put his fists up and the shadow descended from a building and lightning flashed revealing Ronnie Anne who cackled evilly and walked up to Lincoln a super hero suit on her making her muscles bulge.
Ronnie Anne(Giggling) Lameo I knew I'd see you again.
Lincoln(Putting his fists down) Uhh Ronnie Anne. So how goes it in your new town?
Ronnie Anne(Walking around Lincoln) Sooooooooooo boring see I'd like a sister of my own not some cousin that wants me to be their big/ little sister.
Lincoln(Walking off) Well good luck with that.
Ronnie Anne stepped on Lincoln's pants legs tripping him.
Ronnie Anne(Standing over Lincoln shaking her head) Lameo, Lameo, Lameo, Lameo Squared don't you know there's no escape from nightmares involving me?
Lincoln(Gulping) Waittttttttt this is a nightmare?
Ronnie Anne nodded her muscles bulging through her purple sweatshirt ripping it and Lincoln gulped as Ronnie Anne cornered him against a brick wall.
Ronnie Anne(Counting on her fingers) Hmmmmmmmmmm now how many Lameos does it take to be my sister? The answer is I don't know I lost count after 100.
Ronnie Anne giggled lifting her shirts and we see screaming face after screaming face on her stomach as lightning crashed and Ronnie Anne cackled evilly.
Ronnie Anne(Smirking) See Lameo's like you deserve to get Casagrande'd or in your case Santiagoed because you think you're soooooooooooo tough but the truth is there's always a tougher broad for every bro out there.
Lincoln snapped his eyes open and he was back in his room Ronnie Anne's cackle echoing across it as he gasped and looked around hoping Ronnie Anne couldn't travel to reality from dreams like he could.
John's POV: Ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaaaaaaaaaa Ronnie Anne never dying in dreams is spectacular and so it shall be and she has muscles too.
A comic book fluttered onto Lincoln's bed and he saw Ronnie Anne on the cover as The Indestructable Amazonia and he knew he was doomed.
Ronnie Anne's POV: Come on Lameo just become my sister and get it over with quick.
Lincoln opened his door and wished he hadn't when he saw Lynn Jr. age three standing behind it sneering as Lori did the same thing.
Lynn Jr.(Lifting her skirt) Reverse Dutchhhhhhhhhhhh Ovennnnnnnnn.
Lori(Pulling her pants down) Party of two your tables ready.
Green smog surrounded Lincoln and he passed out as Lori closed and locked his bedroom door.
Lori(Slapping Lynn five) The Loud Sisters back in the biz.
Lori sneered hearing Lincoln scream as Lynn Jr. attacked candy and Lori targetted more boys to be her sisters.
______________________________________________________________________________
Ronnie Anne's Vengence
Ronnie Anne sneered as Lincoln was back on the blacktop her purple sneakered feet tapping the concrete her eyes boring into Lincoln's
Ronnie Anne(GIggling) Lameo I think we should get better acquainted as sisters. So allow me to introduce your new room and my room we're roomies and I'm the big sister so have fun with being the littelest.
Lincoln(Smiling) Yeaaaaaaaa but if I'm the littelest that takes attention away from you and you don't want that do you?
Ronnie Anne(Giggling and nodding) I thrive on the lonliness that not being the littelest gives me.
Lincoln gulped as Ronnie Anne's shadow engulfed him and she cackled grabbing a jump rope and whipping Lincoln with it.
Ronnie Anne(Making muscles with her arms) See I don't need little squealers just one and sis since your younger I'm introducing you to your worst nightmare Ronnie Anne Santiago
Ronnie Anne grew into a giant and a pendant on her neck glowed blue and Lincoln could just stare at his giant sister that Ronnie Anne would become.
Ronnie Anne(Booming) NOWWWWWWWWWWW LITTLE SISTER THE FIRST THING WE'LL DO IS CELEBRATE YOUR BIRTHDAY IN GREAT DETAIL THAT SHOULD MAKE YOU A SANTIAGO REAL QUICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lincoln was snatched up and carried to the Casagrande house Ronnie Anne giggling and throwing Lincoln onto a bed next to hers in her room meaning he would be rooming with Ronnie Anne.
Ronnie Anne(Shrinking to normal size) Lameo prepare to experience the life of having an ultra cool roommate moi.
Lincoln(Gulping) Uhhhhhhhhh Ronnie Anne I'm kind of used to being a lone wolf so what if I became a baby sister with my own room.
Ronnie Anne(Getting nose to nose with Lincoln) Orrrrrrrr I could be the wolf girl/sister to make you not a lone wolf.
Lincoln gulped as the bed Lincoln was supposed to sleep in became a crib and Ronnie Anne sneered putting him in a high chair.
Ronnie Anne(Giggling) Feeding time sis then it'll be big sister Ronnie Anne showing you things and torturing you.
Lincoln moaned as he was placed in the high chair and Ronnie Anne chuckled a mexican feast unfolding in front of Lincoln and Ronnie Anne sneered.
Ronnie Anne(Scooping up rice) Yummmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyy time to be full to the fullest extent of full sissy hah, hah, hah, hah, hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Lincoln was tight lipped as Ronnie Anne giggled and stretched her arms his veins stretching from his arms turning him into a puppet.
Ronnie Anne(Grabbing the veins like strings) Ronnie Anne Casagrande puppet master to little sisters nowwwwwwwwww open wide.
Lincoln's mouth sprang open as Ronnie Anne sneered evilly and spooned rice into Lincoln's mouth then she gulped as Lincoln gulped mimicing her and swallowed the food.
Ronnie Anne(Giggling) MMMMMMMMMMM second helpings my sweet Ellie.
Lincoln gulped as a tray was put in front of him and Ronnie Anne's shadow covered Lincoln and she sneered opening her mouth as Lincoln did what she did and he swallowed Taco's, Burrito's, nachos, and other mexican things as a boy fell in to save him but he saw he was too late.
Boy: Lincoln noooooooooooooo resist the tasty food she spiked it.
Ronnie Anne(Turning around) Too late for him Lameo #2 but no worries I have plenty of anger, lonliness, and angst for you.
The boy ran at Ronnie Anne and she smirked tripping him and turning him upside down.
Ronnie Anne: See your new to Royal Woods and I love introducing newbies to the bully of Royal Woods me.
Lincoln giggled girlishly and cooed as Ronnie Anne sneered picking him up.
Ronnie Anne: See I told you it was too late Ellie Santiago is born on this day and so is evil.
The boy shivered as Lincoln now Ellie cooed and swallowed a burrito whole.
Ronnie Anne(Cornering the boy) Now what do you say I make that room you sleep in a shrine to me?
Eddie Daniels shook his head no as Ronnie Anne nodded giggling and raised her arms Eddie's room fit to burst with Ronnie Anne .
Ronnie Anne(Walking up to Eddie) Now let's see your too fat, too angry, and defintely too violent for me so we'll change that next.
Eddie(Gulping) Uhh how do we do that?
Ronnie Anne(Snuggling Eddie) Making me your girlfriend cutie. Now get ready for the only set of girl lips you'll ever see.
Eddie screamed as Ronnie Anne puckered and suddenly he was awake in his room or so he thought.
Eddie(Gasping) Christ- I- hope- to- never- really- meet- this- girl.
Eddie walked to the bathroom and turned the light on to get a drink of water but the taps became hands grabbing his hands and Ronnie Anne's reflection was in the mirror cackling coldly at her prey.
Ronnie Anne: Funny thing about dreams is I control them see I made you believe you were home but you're in my sub conscius and now let's make this dream really scary.
The bathroom became Ronnie Anne's room and she sneered walking up to a petrified Eddie.
Ronnie Anne: I hope you don't mind I have a baby sis that I room with and she's a snorer and a literal stinker.
Eddie(Looking around) How do I get out.
Ronnie Anne(Guffawing) Out you don't get out you just hope I don't hurt you.
Eddie(Looking down at himself) Hurt me?
Ronnie Anne(Giggling and nodding) Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa I have a history on not keeping boyfriends it's an art to be a bully like me.
Eddie: So why me?
Ronnie Anne(Taking her purple sweatshirt off) Because your the new kid and the new kid always meets the end of my fist but I don't know I like you and not just like you but like you like you.
Eddie: Uhh great so no hurting me right.
Ronnie Anne(Fluttering her eyelashes at Eddie) One condition loverboy.
Eddie: Sure anything you want.
Ronnie Anne(Applying lipstick) Kiss me and then that obsession with me will really take flight.
Eddie leaned in and kissed Ronnie Anne as Bradley Jenkins a rocker and Eddie's best friend arrived too late and Ronnie Anne cackled.
Ronnie Anne(Handing the sweatshirt to Eddie) A memento of my love for you from me and PS the sweat stains don't wash out trust me my mom's tried.
Eddie sniffed the sweatshirt and smiled saying mmmmmmmmm grape as Ronnie Anne set her sights on Bradley.
Ronnie Anne(Opening a door) Let's see what's behind door number 2 Bradie Wady hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hahhhhhhhhhh.
Bradley(Punching and kicking Ronnie Anne) OK you first weakling.
Ronnie Anne fell through the door and Bradley beamed and locked the door locking Ronnie Anne in.
Bradley: Ugh I hate wimpy people I mean what did she think she was going to do to me?
Bradley walked off his little sister Alicia giggling as in Alicia's imagination Ronnie Anne could always exist.
Alicia(Closing her eyes tight) Bradley thinks Ronnie Anne's scary wait till he meets someone soooooo much scarier.
Alicia and Ronnie Anne cackled Alicia controlling Ronnie Anne and Ronnie Anne thrived from Alicia's imagination.
Ronnie Anne: Just like Imaginary Gary from Fairly Oddparents time for Bradley to meet Alicia's babysitter.
Alicia(Giggling) Hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah Ronnie Anne's strongest in my imagination and she just broke door number 2.
A cracking was heard as Ronnie Anne punched the door and it splintered.
Alicia: See she's strong now and not as wimpy as you may think.
Ronnie Anne: With Alicia conjuring me in her mind and Eddie obsessed with me there's no way even you can beat me.
Bradley punched Ronnie Anne and screamed in pain her body a mass of muscles and she chuckled.
Ronnie Anne(Picking Bradley up) Time for some one on one counseling with DR. Alicia.
Alicia(Dancing around Bradley) Yayyyyyyyyyyyy that's me that's me that's me that's me.
Bradley(Sneering) Are you surrrrrrreeeee you want to do this I heard the closet monster rustling in your closet.
Alicia(Licking a lollipop)m The closet monster is sooooooooooooooo last year I don't believe in it anymore thanks to Ronnie Anne.
Ronnie Anne(Smiling) Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa Alicia met something or should I say someone much scarier last year.
Alicia(Closing her eyes) Yeaaaaaaaaaaa and she's been dying to meet you.
Alicia closed her eyes and a purple light shot from it the light turning into a girl wearing a purple plaid skirt, a white belt, purple boots, paper clips on her ears, purple eye shadow, brown hair,and a purple shirt with a skull on it resting in Alicia's hands.
Alicia(Sneering) Meet my scariest monster Luna Loud and she is a real stickler for rules.
Ronnie Anne winced and ran off knowing Luna's passion scaring kids into fearing her and Alicia ran off gasping good luck as she chased Ronnie Anne.
Bradley: Do your worst Garage Band Bitch.
Luna was gone and Bradley shrugged with Alicia giggling from somewhere else making Bradley's demise in her mind.

BRADLEY'S TORTURE
Bradley walked through a house in his dreams this being his dreamworld where he had his mom and she wasn't dead from a fight with his dad earlier that year.
Alicia(Sneering) Mommy huh? Well let's see Luna become mommy and torture Bradley with the thing she does best.
Alicia giggled and closed her eyes Luna becoming the woman Bradley and Alicia knew as mama.
Bradley(Walking around) Mommy I'm here and I know you can protect me.
Alicia laughed coldly as a woman walked down the stairs and Bradley brightened seeing his mother or what he thought was his mother.
Mom: Bradley sweetie it's great to see you little bear. So what brings you to your bestest dream?
Bradley(Talking fast) OK so there's this girl Liuna Loud that Alicia summoned from her imagination and Luna wants me for something but I don't know what.
Mom(Snuggling Bradley) Awwwwwwwwww is that all I bet this Luna just wants to be noticed by people.
Bradley(Lying on the floor) Why me though?
Mom(Walking up to Bradley) Well I always told you a girl would notice you one day.
Bradley(Huggling his mom) True but maybe I should lay off Luna for awhile you know make her sweat a bit.
The mother laughed as Bradley opened the door and made to walk off but the door blew shut like a gust of wind blew through the house and the mom giggled grabbing Bradley hugging him again and Alicia hid in the shadows sneering.
Mom(Tisking Bradley) Ughhhhhhhhhhh you are not cleaning inside your ears young man. There is so much wax in there.
Bradley(Scared) No mama not that anything but that I hate Q Tips.
The mother pulled out a giant Q Tip and Bradley shrieked as the mother was eye to eye with him.
Mother: Bradley you're going to go deaf from this wax now let mama clean out your ears for you.
Bradley(Moaning) No mama please don't make me deaf mama I'll treat Alicia better I'm sorry.
Alicia cackled evilly as the mother became Luna and Luna cackled along with Alicia shoving the Q Tip into Bradley's ears a sneer creeping across her face.
Luna(Chuckling Evilly) I'm not heyyyyyyyyyyy Bradley lend me your ears.
Luna produced a knife and cut Bradley's ears off and Alicia giggled jumping in front of Bradley saying things but he couldn't hear her.
Luna(Ruffling Alicia's hair) Nowwwwwwwww the potion I asked for Leash then Bradley and I will be the best of enemies as sitter and sat on.
Alica handed Luna a bottle of clear glittery substance and skipped off as a brick wall appeared in front of Bradley and Luna grabbed him and threw him through it the house changing to a boiler room Luna's dreamscape.
Luna(Mimicing Bradley) The Closet Monster ohhhhhhhhhh nooooooooo it's the Closet Monster wait till he gets a load of me.
Bradley fell to his knees as Luna tapped her purple booted feet in front of him beaming down at him.
Luna(Pulling out Bradley's ears) Nowwwwwwwww to dangle that glimmer of hope before I shrink him and introduce him to the real closet monster Luna Allison Loud his babysitter.
Luna giggled smiling evilly as she dangled Bradley's ears in front of him and he moaned swiping at them like a cat and Luna giggled holding them out of his reach
Luna: Awwwwwwwww poor kitty witty you have to ask for them first dummy.
Bradley(Screaming) GIVE ME MY HEARING BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Luna nodded dipping Bradley's ears into the potion and she threw the ears back to Bradley and they magically reaatached themselves to Bradley's ears.
Luna: Nowwwwwwwww let's have some fun Bradley Lincoln can't save you he's Ronnie Anne's sissy now and-
Luna didn't finish as Clyde fell into the dream and Bradley grinned at Luna.
Bradley: Two against one we have the better odds bitch now what?
Luna smiled as she wiggled her fingers and Clyde wearing hearing aids thanks to his last ngihtmare of Luna screamed as his ears beat like a heart.
Luna(Walking up to Clyde) I thought you learned your lesson last time Clyde but I guess not.
Luna produced a guitar and Alicia had a suit for Clyde's soul to wear after Luna beat him.
Luna(Playing the opening chords to Crazy Train) Try this on for size McBride ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaaaaaaaaaa.
Clyde's heads filled with pain like a helium balloon and his head blew up his hearing aids falling into Luna's hands.
Luna: Pleasure hearing from ya Clyde.
Clyde's soul flew into the suit Alicia had turning the soul into a Queen Barb plush equipped with a plush guitar and Queen Barb's wardrobe.
Alicia(Snuggling Clyde) Come on QB I have soooooooooo much stuff for us to do together.
Alicia skipped off and Luna sneered down at Bradley counting on her fingers.
Luna: Hmmmmmmmmmm two against one becomes one on one now what happened to the other boy ohhhhhhhhhhh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa he never heard of not falling asleep ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaaaaa.
When Luna said heard she dangled Clyde's hearing aids in front of Bradley her laughter a booming evil laugh.
Luna(Pinning Bradley to a boiler) Nowwwwwwwww time for you to shrink down to size dude.
Bradley laughed like Luna told a joke until he shrank and Luna became much taller than him and he had puppy footies on which he knew meant he was three years old again.
Luna: Nowwwwwwwwwwww meet the reason Alicia is afraid every time mommy and daddy leave Luna Allison Loud PS I'm scarier than the closet monster.
Alicia(Twirling up to Bradley) She sure is she sends shiver and quivers down my spine.
Luna(Picking Bradley up) Nowwwwwwwww for you to meet my lists of demands meaning more than one.
Bradley moaned as he was tossed in front of an amp with Luna hooking her guitar up.
Luna: Now me and the word no don't go well together so I suggest you just do as the lists ask and we'll be good.
Bradley(Reading) Algebra, English, history, PE uhhhhhhhh wait this is your homework.
Luna(Sneering and nodding) Yeppppppp and I expect good work I need to keep the A's Lisa got for me when she was my homework lackey.
Alicia(Throwing coloring books and papers in front of Bradley) These too I'm not very Arts and Crafty.
Bradley(Moaning) I'll be up all night doing this stuff.
Alicia(Sneering) Then do as Luna tells me and get to chop chopping.
Bradley: How does PE give home-
Bradley didn't finish as Alicia and Luna threw dodgeballs at him and they beamed him as he fell and Luna checked PE off her list of demands.
Alicia: Dodgeball at home soooooooooo much fun.
Two colorful lights appeared on Alicia's shoulders and she beamed these lights materializing into faries her fairy godparents.
Alicia: Neato fairies now watch me work I wish Luna was Bradley's worst nightmare a babysitter that watches him 24/7.
Bradley gulped as colorful pink, purple, and blue lights surrounded the room and a paper rested in Luna's lap confirming she was now Bradley's 24/7 babysitter in dreams.
Luna(Kissing the paper) Now just to make reality official too.
Bradley ran at Luna and a forcefield surrounded him Alicia sneering walking up to the forcefield.
Alicia: Meet Violet Parr my second worst sitter she's a super and with her comes powers and she's not happy she had a date tonight but you warned Tony not to go and guess who listened.
Vilolet(Fuming) My-second-date-with-Tony-ruined-I-still-hate-my-dad-for-ruining-my-first-one-him-and-agent-Dicker-are-on-my-DO-NOT-FLY-LIST-and-that's-a-list-you-don't-want-to-be-on.
Bradley(Trying to push his way out of the forcefield) I-need-to-get-Luna-Loud-before-she-makes-herself-my-babysitter-for-life.
Alicia(Rubbing her hands evilly) Cool idea Vie how would you like to be three years old again and torture Bradley for what he did to you.
Violet(Pretending to think) Hmmmmmmmmmmm uhhhhhhhh yea I mean high school is hard enough and torturing Bradley is exactly what I had in mind.
Alicia(Pointing at her fairies) I wish Violet were three years old again and Bradley's crush meaning she has a crush on him not him having one on her.
Magic flooded the room and Violet shrank clothes and all her bra and panties falling to the floor and disappearing.
Bradley(Gulping) Sooooooooooooo Violet cool we're the same age now huh?
Violet(Grinning and slinking up to Bradley) Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa cool sooooooo forget Tony I'm like Tony who Bradley Jenkins you're the boy for me.
Alicia(Giggling) Good luck Bradley Luna is now yours 24/7 in dreams and reality and now you have a crushing girl on your tail too I don't envy you.
Violet(Locking eyes with Bradley) Nowwwwwwww to seal the deal hey Lunaaaaaaaaaaaa how's about you babysit me too my families made of money.
Luna(cash signs in her eyes) Welllllllll ok little pipsqueak I mean you could help keep Bradley in line.
Violet(Applying fake lipstick) MMMMMMMMMHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMM and you can coast off all the money you're making on two clients.
Luna(Rolling out lists in front of Bradley) Get to chop chopping punk Violet and Alicia still need to make lists for you.
Violet(Jumping onto Bradley's back) No list from me I just love to be around you and seeing you do those jobs which are like a gajillion jobs is my list.
Luna(Kicking her boots off) Alrighty then Bradley job number one rubbing my feet.
Violet(Looking down at her half inch heels) On the other hand these aren't walking shoes.
Luna(Sneering) Violet's next I'm first and Alicia's last.
Alicia(Pointing down at a baby fairy) Naaaaaaaaaaaa this one's got magic fingers.
Luna: Fine Violet and I are the people with lists now Alicia's fairies can do hers.
Bradley(Looking up at Violet) What happened to no list from you?
Violet(Shrugging) I didn't know foot rubs were on the table.
Luna(Ruffling Violet's hair) Anything is pipsqueak you can ask him to do anything and he has to do it.
Violet(sneering) After this Bradley let's have a Trolls, Secret Life Of Pets, Despicable Me, Sing, Frozen A Thon.
Bradley(Laughing) Yeaaaaaaaaaa we're not doing that.
Violet(Looking down at Bradley) Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yes we are look I already have the Blu Rays and healthy snacks. My mama says concession is in a recession thanks to too much sugar.
Luna: MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM heathy snacks just rub my feet and Violet's then you and her can have your Toon A Thon with my help.
Violet sneered adding her dirty clothes to the mix her hero tights, hero gloves, underwear, hero boots, hero suit, and all of her play clothes pushed in front of Bradley green smog escaping them.
Violet: These-ugh-are-eww-past-OMG-the-grodey-smell-grossness-test-just-wash-them-please-and-no-thank-you-required-thanks-to-my-new-chore-list-for-you.
Luna added a big basket of clothes of her own and then cleared her throat wiggling her toes as Violet giggled doing the same thing.
Bradley: Uhh Blu Rays Vie Trolls World Tour isn't on Blu Ray.
Violet(Showing Bradley) It is for supers see we can have anything even during Covid 19 as their calling it.
Luna(Pushing Bradley down) Less talking more rubbing.
Violet(Cackling) Yeaaaaaaaaaaa less talking more rubbing my feet are killing me.
Violet kicked her shoes off and we see her tights have holes and her toes were sticking out meaning she needed new tights.
Bradley: Fine Luna take your tights off I can't rub your feet with them on.
Luna(Giggling) yes you can because I have no underwear on under these.
Violet(Shaking her butt) Neither do I I thought tights substituted underwear.
Luna: Same here pipsqueak.
Bradley rubbed Luna's feet until she was satasfied then she carried him to a washing machine and pointed to the clothes.
Luna: Wash those then Violet needs a rubbing then it's Toon A Thon until lunch then after lunch more Toons until dinner then more Toons until Violet goes home and your put to bed.
Bradley shoved all the laundry into the washing machine making disgusted faces at Luna's panties and bras and Violet's underwear.
Violet(Bobbing her head to Look What You Made Me Do) I'm sorry The old Violet can't come to the phone right now. Why? Becuase she's dead.
Luna(Headbanging) Killer song pipsqueak.
Violet(Giggling down at Bradley) Look what you made me do, look what you made me do, look what you made me do look what you just made me do.
Bradley made to rub Violet's toes but she cackled and removed her tights showing Bradley she had no undergarments on and Luna sneered.
Luna: This pipsqueak just may be more tortorous then me for you Twerp.
Violet(Sitting down) Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh much better those holes were cutting off my circulation.
Bradley(Starting to rub Violet's feet) Fine it's good you got circulation back in your toes.
Violet(Wiggling her toes) You got that right my older brother Dash says if I lose circulation they have to surgically remove my toes.
Bradley(Moaning) Am I done rubbing yet?
Violet(Shaking her head) Noooooooooooo you just started.
Bradley(Looking down at Violet's tights) Please tell me those are clean, and that the wet puddle in the middle is sweat.
Violet(Beaming) Nope those are like three months dirty and I battled a snot monster in them, and no that is pee see heroes don't exactly have time for potty breaks so we have absorbant suits which reminds moi.
Violet threw the super suit she was wearing at Bradley making her completely naked.
Violet: Those can be the next load and FYI pee doesn't smell so good in clothes mixed with sweat and snot.
Bradley gagged as Violet pushed her feet under his nose a sneer creeping across her face.
Violet: Nowwwwwwwwwww finish up quick then I'll change into my Toon A Thon clothes and we can be mesmerized by cartoons all day.
Bradley(Backing away) No see you've been on my case all day and I'm not doing anything for you or Princess Garage Band anymore.
Bradley stalked off as Violet growled knowing Alicia's imagination would come into play.
Alicia's Dreamscape
Alicia munched on a neverending table of sweets as Violet still naked walked into Alicia's room Luna joining her.
Luna: Your brother is a real no type and Violet is not happy which in turn makes me unhappy. and fairy or no fairies you know who's getting it next.
Luna broke a breadstick apart and slid her finger across her neck and pointed to Alicia who gulped.
Alicia: O-K I wish Bradley was in his worst nightmare and it was controlled by mini Violet and Babysitter Luna.
Magic flooded the room and Bradley almost to his bedroom his sanctuary found a game system set up and his eyes lit up as he ran to it and turned it on him not seeing little Violet winking at him on the screen.
Bradley: Nowwwwwwwwww lock the door and get my game on then I can camp out here all night.
Bradley locked his door just how Luna liked it and he pushed play on the remote and colors swirled from the TV turning into a hand and grabbing Bradley with Violet giggling and grabbing the remote.
Violet: Seeeeeeeeeee nice Violet didn't work so meet meanie bo beanie Violet and then you can rub my feet while cartoon movies are playing.
Bradley screamed as Alicia grabbed the other remote and her imagination made the game called Luna's Second Strike and Luna surrounded Brad guitars also becoming long swords.
Alicia(Beaming) I warned him to get chop chopping.
Luna swung at Brad and he screamed losing a life and Luna cackled coldly fiive more lives left.
Violet(GIggling) My turn my turn Bradley meet Tony my old crush about to be crushed.
Tony Radanger was in the game with Bradley and he looked around confused and Violet giggled closing her hands together in reality and the walls of the game were closing in and Tony saw teenaged Violet in the game and she wasn't happy,
Teenaged Violet(Growing into a giant) Wellllllllll look who it is Tony and mini Bradley I guess you two always stick together huh?
Tony(Looking down at Bradley laughing) Wait- Bradley- Jenkins?- What- have- you- gotten- yourself- into?
Bradley(Pointing at teenaged Violet) I guess standing her up is the last thing you do Tony.
Tony gulped as the walls closed and Tony was a skeleton down to his last life and Violet kissed it as in reality Tony sank into his bed and disappeared Violet's cackle echoing through the room.
Mini Violet: Wowwwwwwwwwwww I was really angry as a teenager. I mean what did that boy ever do to-
Mini Violet didn't finish as Bradley got stabbed by Luna's guitar again and left him with four lives as mini Violet giggled and Dash Violet's brother grabbed the remote twirling the cord around his fingers.
Dash: Well shrimpy Violet looks like I have the power now.
Mini Violet(Walking up to Dash) For now maybe but you forgot one thing.
Dash(Laughing) What's that pint sized?
Mini Violet(Kicking Dash) My half inch heels and their marvelous power of getting things back.
Dash moaned on the floor as Mini Violet stepped on his hand pain seeping through Dash.
Mini Violet(Beaming evilly) Nowwwwwwwwww can I have my controller back.
Dash(Weak) No-fucking-way.
Mini Violet(Standing tall) Wrong answer and no swearing I'm a little girl after all.
Dash: Owwwwwwwwwwwwww my wrist get-off.
Mini Violet made to grab the remote but saw it disappeared and Bradley was gaining extra lives and Mini Violet sneered.
Mini Violet(Raising her hand) Nowwwwwwwww I'm playing with power. FYI Dash you forgot the power glove.
Lightning struck Dash and he saw he had no more super powers and Mini Violet giggled kissing her glove.
Mini Violet: Thanos had it wrong the stones suck I want all the heroes powers starting with yours Dash.
Dash made to run off but panted as Mini Violet giggled running circles around Dash a purple circle of light surrounding him as Mini Violet was faster than the speed of light.
Mini Violet(Beaming) And I'm not even breaking a sweat big broskie. Now who's faster? Now who's a speed of light, now who's the track star all the answers are Violet Analise Parr the 2nd.
Dash(Panting) Wait-my-powers.
Mini Violet(Getting eye to eye with Dash) Are mine now and no you can't have them back. Imagine the weight I could lose running all the time?
Dash gulped in fear as Mini Violet sat back in front of the TV screaming Boss Battle excitedly and a character looking like her was in the game with the glove.
Mini Violet(Raising the glove) Time to show this gloves real power.
Bradley screamed as all five lives were gone and mini Violet giggled as he was thrown from the game and landed in front of her feet.
Mini Violet(Flexing her toes) Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh now rub and I can make fun of now normie Big Brother Dash.
Dash woke up as Mini Violet torturing Dash more put Alicia in bed next to him and she had the biggest crush on Dash.
Dash(Turning over) Thank God no more nightmares now to-uhh wait what is the lump in bed next to me.
Alicia(Staring into Dash's eyes) Your eyes are a lot cuter now that you can't run.
Dash(Rolling off the bed) Wait your- your- your- your- your.
Alicia: Alicia Jenkins President of the I heart Dash Parr fan club.
Dash made to run thinking losing his powers was a dream but panted without moving one step Alicia pouncing on him like a cat.
Alicia(Applying lip gloss) Nowwwwwwwwww let's see how those nummy lips taste.
Dash(Grunting) Damnnnnnnnnn half inch heels what is with girls and half inch heels?
Alicia puckered and kissed Dash and suddenly against Dash's wishes he had visions of Kari his old babysitter Alicia smirking as she turned into Kari and Dash eeped knowing he kissed Kari not Alicia.
Kari(Grinning) Hmmmmmmmmmmmm not a super just my type.
Dash gulped as Kari's shadow covered him and Kari grinned her braces glinting in the light.
Dash: Soooooooooooo good thing you're not my babysitter anymore or us dating would be weird.
Kari(Puckering her lips) Yeaaaaaaaaaaa but lucky you I'm still Jack Jacks babysitter and with that comes me making out with you while the babies nestled safely in his crib.
Dash was gone at a slight jog seeing his powers were gone and Kari giggled guarding the front door as Mini Violet guarded the back door and Jack Jack took the outside kitchen door Dash's only escapes.
Kari and Mini Violet(Sneering) And just where do you think you're going?
Dash(Jogging) The kitchen door.
Violet sped off guarding the door with Jack Jack beaming as Kairi grabbed him.
Kairi(Getting eye to eye with Dash)Nowwwwwwwwww let me show you why you should be afraid to date me very afraid.
That's all for now so R&R Please
Sign up to rate and review this story