Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Thinking About You

5.3

by FFisoline 0 reviews

SasuxSaku/AU/OOC/SongFic: A wedding to attend to, flashbacks of a past love interest, unsettled emotions and all that other typical romantic clichés. But the biggest and greatest cliché of them a...

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Sakura,Sasuke - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2017-10-23 - 4407 words - Complete

0Unrated
(5.3)

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

"/Thank you for breaking my heart."/

"Pardon my intrusion~!", Sakura called as she barged inside the men's locker room.

The men changing inside whipped their heads towards her.

"H-Hi there S-Sakura.", Kidomaru tried to play it cool as he immediately pulled up his pants.

Jirobo was slightly blushing as he covered his bare chest and belly with the orange t-shirt he held.

Sakon and Ukon - who had already finished changing into their blue t-shirt with the word 'SOUND' printed on it - turned their heads to look at Sasuke.

"Here we go again.", Sasuke sighed as he undid the last button of his chambray.

Suigetsu didn't seem to mind as he proceeded to strip down to his bare necessities.

"What?!", Sasuke implored.

"We need to talk!", said Sakura unfazed by the number of topless boys in front of her.

Sasuke turned to face her and realized that she had a serious expression on her face.

The twins, who immediately got the hint, nodded at each other and started pushing the other two shirtless boys out of the locker room.

"Come on guys. Let's hurry out now. We're already open.", Sakon told them.

"You can finish putting on your shirts on the way.", Ukon added.

"What about?", asked Sasuke.

Sakura side stepped to give way to the four boys. "I- er… The… uhm- The kiss.", she finished as soon as they were out of earshot.

Curiosity transformed Suigetsu's face. Eyes wide, he whipped his head to look at Sasuke…

"That wasn't a kiss."

…and then, he shifted his gaze towards Sakura.

"Y-Yes it was! It was definitely a kiss. And that was unfair to Karin."

Suigetsu looked back at Sasuke.

"Didn't we…" Sasuke glanced at Suigetsu as he was distracted by the boy's series of head turns. "…already established that, that wasn't a kiss. But… If you insist that something like that is a kiss then I'm more confused than ever as to why you're making a big deal out of it /now, /since /that/… wasn't even the first time you kissed someone?", he continued.

"HUH?!", Suigetsu gasped.

"W-What?! … No! I wasn't talking about our- Wait! How did you know that wasn't the first time I k- ... How are you certain?!"

"I…", Sasuke paused. "Y- … You have… Sasori."

"How many times do I have to tell you, we aren't even dating yet?!", Sakura got furious.

"But you have /kissed someone before? Someone who /is not even the boy you like?", Suigetsu joined.

"That's not it!", Sakura retorted. "It was a very long time ago. I was barely nine at that time!"

Suigetsu covered his mouth with his hand as he stared at Sakura with shock.

"No! It was- I had to perform CPR!"

"CPR?"

"YES!"

"Oh."

"But I wasn't- … Why are you joining this conversation anyway?", Sakura realized.

"R-Right. Sorry." Suigetsu backed away.

Sakura looked at Sasuke again. "As I was saying~ I wasn't taking about our- that accidental /touch/. I meant yesterday, when I saw you with that girl at the corner of the street."

"So, it really was you.", said Sasuke as he finally took off his chambray. "I thought I heard your voice and saw a familiar motorcycle."

"Was…" Sakura got a bit distracted by seeing his bare torso. "...that girl who… kissed you, your girlfriend?", Sakura reluctantly inquired, looking away.

"Is that who you want her to be?", Sasuke suddenly asked her as he grabbed a cloth hanger from his locker.

"Eh?!", Sakura looked back at him.

"We've been in this situation before. What do you want to hear from me this time?", Sasuke then proceeded to hung the article.

"I- The… truth." Sakura felt that her hands was about to reach for her hairclips so she closed her hands into fist and held it in place. "The /truth/!", she looked into his eyes.

Sasuke clearly saw Sakura controlling her actions just as he clearly saw Suigetsu - from the corner of his eyes - nodding while putting on his pants.

Suigetsu slowly flopped down on the bench and started putting on his shoes while looking at Sasuke expectantly.

"So, who is she to you?", Sakura asked again.

['Ne, Sasuke-kun. I came to you today, to get my heart broken.']

Sasuke sighed as he pulled out a dark blue t-shirt.

['So please, tell me what I want to hear.']

"She's someone I… adore."

"I… see.", Sakura's expression softened.

['That's all I'm going to get from him, I supposed.']

Sakura walked towards Sasuke. She had her hands behind her back as she leaned forward to look at his face.

['But… this is Sasuke-kun after all so, that was… more than enough.']

"W-What?" Sasuke raised an eyebrow at her.

['Who would have thought that hearing the word 'adore' could be so... deafening?']

Suigetsu gripped his violet t-shirt close to his face as he watch the two of them, only inches apart, staring at each other.

['Thank you… for breaking my heart.']

"I'm happy to know that you actually have someone all this time. You sneaky jerk~. I'll support you.", she murmured.

"What?"

"I said; I'll support you!", she exclaimed. She then smiled gently at him. "I'll support you so… Promise me that you will tell Karin properly as well."

Sasuke looked away from her.

"Promise me Sasuke-kun!", she demanded.

Sasuke raised his arm to shield himself from her

"Sasuke-kun!" she held onto his arm.

"What's up with you today?!" Sasuke pulled his arm away from her hold.



"Er… Sakura-chan. You were here all along.", Tayuya peeked inside the men's changing room.

She had also changed into her pink t-shirt with the same logo as the others.

"Oh, Tayuya." Sakura turned around to look at her. "Sorry. I'm heading out too."

Suigetsu stood up and proceeded to put on his shirt.

"Okay. There's a handsome guy out there at the bar asking for you.", Tayuya announced.

"Huh?", Sakura seemed surprised.

Suigetsu glanced at Sasuke who hung his shirt over his right shoulder and turned his attention back to his locker.

"He said his name is Sasori."

"Sasori?!"

.

.

.

"Sasori?", Sakura stared at the boy sitting on one of the stools by the bar.

Sasori was wearing a black slim-fitting, three quarter button-down shirt tucked into black skinny jeans and a pair of black and red slip-ons.

"Hey.", he smiled at her. "Oh, er… wow... That umiform is…"

"You don't have to pretend to like it.", Sakura assured him.

Sasori started rubbing the back of his head. "R-Right. It is a bit…"

"Something wrong with the clothes I designed?", Orochimaru asked him as he served him his cocktail.

"Oh. No. Ma'am. It's very simple but elegant actually."

"So you think it's too plain? I am a 'sir' by the way."

"/OH/. W-Well it does need a few touches. Maybe more ruffles or a bigger obi; something like a huge bow. Longer sleeves… A more intricate design for the skirt… A much more detailed fabric… Sir."

Orochimaru didn't look to please with his honest opinion.

"Err…", Sasori looked to Sakura for help.

"Pfff.", Sakura held back her laugh. "He means no disrespect.", she told Orochimaru. "It just wasn't 'lolita' enough for him?"

"Sakura!", Sasori blushed.

"I... see.", Orochimaru lingered for a while but eventually decided to give them some privacy. He cleared his throat. "Sasuke-kun just signalled me from behind the curtains. I think there's a problem on stage."

"He did?", Sakura turned to look at the stage but all she saw was one side of the curtain slightly swaying.

"Sakura-chan, I'll leave the bar to you for a while."

"Yes Orochimaru-san."

"Orochimaru? You mean that was your boss?!"

"Yeah. Anyway~", Sakura ended the topic there. "What are you doing here and… why are you all dressed up?"

"Oh. I'm supposed to meet up with some of my peers in about an hour. We're planning on hanging out somewhere around the area. I just thought I'd come early so I can check how you're doing."

"You're meeting your friends somewhere around the area? But there are only bars around this area." Sakura scowled. "You're not planning on going to that kind of bar are you?"

"What?! No!" Sasori retorted. "Well, I'm honestly… not sure what type of bar… but! … I swear I won't do anything that will make you unhappy."

Sakura was still frowning.

"What? Don't look at me like that.", he chuckled. "I'd ask them to meet up here instead if I could, but I don't want them to know that you're working here-"

"Why?! Is there anything wrong with that?! This is a wholesome establishment!"

"Sorry! That's not what I had meant."

"What did you mean then?!"

"I mean~ how am I supposed to explain to them… that I allowed you to work here in order to help pay for another guy's debt?"

Sakura fell silent.

"Look, let's just let that go. I'm sorry for making it sound worse than it really is."

Sakura nodded. "I'm sorry too. I'm sorry that we have to go through all of this because of my selfishness."

Sasori sighed. "So… how did it go with Sa-?"

"Excuse me!", said a man who approached the bar just then. He came with a woman.

Sakura excused herself and Sasori nodded.

Sasori watched as Sakura put on a smile on her face and say; "Yes? Sir. Ma'am. What can I get you?, she asked them as she moved to place cocktail napkins in front of them.

"Can we have a Matcha Hai and a Red Eye?"

"Coming right up!"

Sakura quickly got to work on making the drinks and Sasori turned his attention to his own drink.

.

.

.

"How about you sir?"

Sasori looked away from his now empty glass. He raised an eyebrow at Sakura.

"Would you like another?"

"Yes please.", he smirked as he leaned his cheek on his hand.

Sakura smiled at him as she used a towel to wipe the bar top and took away his empty glass.

She soon got back to him with another glass of his drink and set down fresh new napkins in front of him.

"So, what do you think? Last night we discovered that I'm much more efficient at bartending than I am at waiting tables so this is now where I am stationed.", Sakura shared.

"Really? You are surprisingly good at this."

"Want to know my secret?"

"Sure."

"I've set my mind into thinking that I'm just in one of our Chemistry classes. Each alcoholic drink is just some type of chemical. The cocktails are just some sort of scientific concoction. The recipes; it's just one procedure after another with several constants. It's didn't take me too long to know my way around the bar.

'I see.", Sasori chuckled.

"By the way… about… Sasuke."

"Hm?"

"I asked him."

"And~"

Sakura gave Sasori a thumbs up and flashed him a huge smile.

"I… see." Sasori also smiled. "That's great!", he released a heavy sigh. He then reached for Sakura's hand. "Really wonderful."

"Sakura!", Suigetsu walked in on their moment. "Sorry~ Ugh-hugh!/ No/gh/ flirting/gh/ du/gh/ring/gh wo/gh/rk/k hou/gh/rs/su/h! /Ugh-hugh!"

"…"

He flashed them a sharp-toothed grin. "Table 3 needs another round of drinks…"

"On it!" Sakura pulled out four beer mugs

"Table 7 is asking for the house specialty~"

"Gotcha!" She prepared six pint glasses.

"The woman in table 8 wants a refill~ and… table 9 needs more ice." Suigetsu drummed his hands on the bar top.

"Okay." She also took out a collins.

"Hey~! I'm Suigetsu.", Suigetsu tried to cozy up with Sasori.

"Hm." Sasori rolled his eyes.

"And you're the infamous Sasori, I've heard so much of."

Sasori nodded and took out his phone. He then kept himself busy with it.

"Ugh-hugh! /Magh bhoi Sauce's hellagh hoghtteghrr/! Ugh-hugh!"

"Pardon?" Sasori looked away from his phone, nose crinkled.

"I said~" Suigetsu turned to Sakura as he made a move to get into the bar. "I'll… help you get the ice so… it'll be faster."

"T-Thanks."

"No problem."



The screeching sound of the microphone had every heads in the room turn towards the stage.

"Good evening everyone and… Welcome to Sound Country~!", Kabuto greeted the audience as he took to the stage.

"Sadly…" he adjusted his glasses. "We have a lot of vacant slots tonight so… if anyone in the audience is interested to do impromptu acts just come over to me and I'll be more than willing to add you to the line-up.", he added.

He then proceeded to place the microphone on to the mic stand.

"In the meantime, for the opening number, well… if you're one of our regulars you should know them well by now."

Some people from the audience started cheering and clapping their hands in anticipation.

"Ladies and gentlemen~ Our very own; 'The SOUND FIVE'!" Kabuto announced.

The curtain behind Kabuto opens up on his cue, revealing five people up on the stage with him all along.

Jirobo sat behind a drumset while Tayuya stood behind the keyboard. Kidomaru carried a double-neck and Ukon was holding a base guitar.

Sakon walked towards the mic. "Thank You Kabuto-san.", he told the man who was making his exit. He then turned to the audience. "Otogakure Konbanwa~!"

The crowd responded with applause.

Orochimaru had returned to the bar as Sakon continued warming up to the audience while the others started getting a feel for their instruments.

("…So, we got a great show for you tonight…")

Sakura finished preparing all the cocktails ordered by then and got them ready for Suigetsu to serve. "That's four Lemon Sours for table 3. Six Snake Venoms for table seven. One Cassis Grape for the lady at table 8~ and… you already delivered the ice."

"Right!", said Suigetsu.

Orochimaru inspected her finished work and gave her a smile. "Nice job Sakura-chan."

("Now… For all you… first timers out there…")

Suigetsu got to work serving the drinks as Sakura started tidying up the bar top once more.

("… I'm gonna introduce my band.")

Sakura allowed herself to enjoy as much of the show as she can while bartending.

"We have Kidomaru on guitar.", Sakon introduced.

~ Gm G C ~

"Our wind instrument diva; Tayuya, the master of the horns. But tonight she's on keys."

Tayuya passed on showboating but gave the crowd a weak wave.

"Jirobo on drums."

Jirobo joins in by beating on his drums.

"My twin brother, Ukon. Back-up vocals and base."

~/Gmaj7 C Gmaj7 C/

Gmaj7 C Gmaj7 C

/Gmaj7 C Gmaj7 C/~

"My name is Sakon!" he starts playing his guitar. "And we are… The Sound Five~!"

The crowd roars~

~Hikarabita kotoba wo tsunai de
Soredemo bokura shinpuru na omoi wo tsutaetai dake na no
Fukinukeru kusunda ano hi no kaze wa
Kinou no haikyo ni uchi sutete
Kimi to warau ima wo ikiru no da


Soredemo ano dekigoto ga kimi wo kurushimeru daro?
Dakarakoso sayonara nanda


Konomama nanimo nokorazu ni anata to wakachiau dake
Yagate bokura wa sore ga subete dato kigatsuite
Kanashimi wa hoo wo tsutatte namida no kawa ni naru dake
Yureru omoi wa tsuyoi uzu ni natte tokeau no yo


Iradachi toka sukoshi kurai no kodoku datoka wa
Ittai sore ga bokura ni totte nandatten daro?
Ima wa dorama no naka ja nain da ze
"Nee, doudai?"
Sono koe ni bokura furikaettemo daremo inai daro?
Dakarakoso bokura takaraka ni sakebu no da


Soredemo bokura no koe wa dokonimo todokanai daro?
Dakarakoso sayonara nanda


Soshite mata toki wa nagarete anata to wakachiau dake
Tagate bokura wa sore ga subete dato kigatsuite
Kanashimi wa hoo wo tsutatte hitosuji no uta ni naru dake
Yureru omoi wa tsuyoi uzu ni natte tokeau no yo


Konomama nanimo nokorazu ni anata to wakachiau dake
Soshite anata wa ima ga subete dato kigatsuite
Kanashimi wa hoo wo tsutatte namida no kawa ni naru dake
Soshite bokura wa awai umi ni natte tokeau no yo


/(SEISHUN KYOSOKYOKU - Sambomaster )/~

Sakura and Orochimaru clap along with the audience as the song comes to an end.

("Thank you! Thank you!...')

"Another round please.", the man from earlier calls Sakura's attention.

"Yes sir. I'll get right to it." Sakura made a move to prepare another batch for them.

"Now, most of you already know... We; The Sound Five are actually composed of six members… Ehehe~"

The crowd laughs with Sakon.

"Ukon and I are counted as just one member so obviously; one of us couldn't make it tonight."

"Awww~", the crowd expressed their disappointment.

"Yeah, Kimimaru called in sick so… but! To our regular customers, you already know what that entails right? Someone has to fill in for him."

("Kyaa~!")

"Hehe! Of course the ladies know it! You guessed it right! The fan favourite himself is coming up on stage TONIGHT!"

("KYAAAAAAA!")

"Ladies and… LADIES. Filling in for the lead guitar~ SASUKE!"

Sakura whipped her head towards the stage and saw Sasuke joining them with his own guitar.

"Kyaa~! Sasuke-kuuuun~!", the women cheered as Sasuke set up his instrument.

"KYAAAAAAA!"

-His soundcheck alone got the women even more excited.

Sasuke gestured Sakon that he was ready and nodded at Jirobo.

Jirobo hit his drumsticks together.

~Tick-Tick, Tick-Tick-Tick-Tick~

The music starts;

~Kono ryoute ni kakaete iru mono toki no shizuku
Sotto nigirishimete wasureta kioku nakushita kotoba


Hitotsu hitotsu omoidaseba subete wakatte ita ki ga shite ita no ni
Iroaseta kotoba wa boku no sugu soba ni oite atta


Kotae no denai yoru to hitohira no nukumori to haruka kanata no akogare to
Tada sore dake wo kurikaeshi boku wa ikite iru


Kono ryoute ni kakaete iru mono toki no shizuku
Sotto nigirishimete wasureta kioku nakushita kotoba


Anata ga omou koto wo sameru koto naku temoto ni tsukamitai no ni
"Hito" daru bokutachi wa sono kimochi wo wakachi aenai mama


Kotoba ga hanatsu imi wo tatoe no nai omoi wo kotaeru koto no nai kanjou wo
Mitsumeaeba tsutawaru koto ga dekitara ii no ni na


Kono ryoute ni kakaete iru mono toki no shizuku
Sotto nigirishimete wasureta kioku nakushita kotoba


Kono omoi wa mune ni shimatte okou

"Nakushite shimatta..."

(NAKUSHITA KOTOBA – No Regret Life)~

"Sasuke, Ladies and Gentlemen!", Sakon announced. "Let's hear it for those wonderful guitar skills, 'ey?"

The crowd gave him a big round of applause.

Sakura joined, a bit disoriented. She wasn't even aware that she had finish making the drinks and had already served it to the customers.

"He's excellent with those strings.", Sasori commented.

"Yeah~ I- But! …" Sakura decided to tune out of Sakon's banter and gave her full attention to Sasori. "I know someone even better than him with strings.", Sakura grinned.

"Really?!", Sasori deadpanned.

Sakura giggled.

"Since when did controlling a marionette become cooler than playing a guitar?"

"I won't forgive anyone who looks down on Puppet Mastery! This guy that I like; he happens to be into it."

"Is he now?", Sasori humoured her. "He sounds~ boring."

"Far from it! He's a really cool guy. I'd pick him over some musician, any day."

Sasori chuckled. "He sounds like a very lucky guy."

"Ay Ze/gh/d No/gh flirting/gh! Ugh-hugh!", Suigestu came by with some empty ice buckets. "Refill please.", he flashed her a wide grin.



Sakura glanced at the stage as she fetched Suigetsu some ice.

"So~" Sakon grinned. "Wanna hear Sasuke sing?"

"Oi!", Sasuke snapped.

("YEAH!" "Oh my gosh! YES!" "SASUKE-KUN!" "Kyaaaaa!" "Sing for us!")

Sakura couldn't help but be astonished by how much the crowd loves him.

"You heard 'em!", Sakon asserted.

"What? W-wait! No! No! I'm sorry!", Sasuke addressed the crowd. "I haven't got a song prepared so."

("Please!" "Sing!")/

"/Come on/! One song. Any song… right ladies?", Sakon summoned.

("YEEEESSSS!" "You can do it Sasuke-kun!")/

"Sasuke~ Sasuke~ Sasuke~ One song! Come on people! SASUKE~", Sakon started the chant.

("SASUKE~ SASUKE~ SASUKE~ …")

/-/the crowd joins him, demandingly.

"Better give them what they want Sasuke.", yelled Suigetsu. "Or they're going to literally bring this place down. SASUKE~ SASUKE~ SASUKE~"

Orochimaru joined as well. "SASUKE~ SASUKE~ SASUKE~"

"SASUKE~", Suigetsu turned to Sakura who just handed him the buckets filled with ice. "Come on Sakura. Show the guy your support."

"I- Er… Okay.", Sakura smiled. "SASUKE-KUN~!", she yelled.

Sasuke looked her way, raising an eyebrow.

"GO FOR IT!", she shouted.

("SASUKE~ SASUKE~ SASUKE~")

Sakura giggled as she turned to Sasori. "That was embarrassing. But it was… actually quite fun."

Sasori smiled weakly. "Really?"

"Try it!"

"No I'm good."

Sakura joined the demanding cheer once again. "SASUKE~ SASUKE ~ SASUKE ~"

"Okay!", Sasuke submitted. "OKAY!"

The crowd goes wild.

"One song!", Sasuke moved forward. "Just one! Because it's all I got for you tonight."

Sakon stepped aside to let Sasuke stand by the microphone.

Kabuto walked into the stage carrying an acoustic guitar and set it up. He then swaps guitars with Sasuke.

("WHOOHOO~")

Sasuke surveyed the crowd as Kabuto leaves the stage.

"So, this is the only song I can think of singing right now."

"Make a dedication!", instructed Sakon.

"Tsk! Seriously?!" Sasuke sighed. "I dedicate this to… that…"

Sasuke started looking around until his eyes landed on Sakura. His gaze lingered on Sakura before moving on towards other spectators. "That… special person out there who makes… who made being alive feels like… a blessing.", he finished.

The first few notes he played immediately brought shiver down into Sakura's spine.

The audience allowed themselves a few claps before completely falling into silence just as Sasuke started singing.

~Modora nai kinou-tachi hontou ni ne
Arigato ne sabishii naa
Mada minu ashita-tachi ima iku ne
Yoroshiku ne ureshii naa


Kanawa nai negai-tachi hontou ni ne
Gomen ne itsuka kitto
Kanaerareta omoi-tachi arigato ne
Korekara mo zutto tomo ni


Chiisa na kodou furueru tabi
Omou no wa boku ga anata wo mamoru kara


Ima boku ga ikite iru toiu koto wa
Ima boku ga shiawase da toiu koto
Ima boku ga waratte nai toshite mo
Ima boku ga ikite iru sore dakede
Shiawase da toiu koto


Deae nai inochi-tachi kimi no fun mo
Boku wa kitto ganbaru yo
Kawashita kono yakusoku-tachi hanasa nai yo
Wasure nai yo yakusoku shiyou


Itsuka kono yo no dare mo ga ieru no ka na

"Boku wa mou nanimo nozomi wa shinai kara"
Chiisa na yume wo tsugi kara tsugi ni
Egaite wa sutete iku no wa
Hontou wa mou kore ijou nani mo ira nai kara


Ima boku ga ikite iru toiu koto wa
Ima boku ga shiawase da toiu koto
Ima boku no me ni namida ukandete mo
Ima boku ga ikite iru sore dakede
Shiawase da toiu koto


Afureru inochi-tachi ikite iru
Boku ga iru ureshii naa
Kiete itta inochi-tachi itsuka wa ne
Boku mo iku ne sono hi made


Ima boku ga ikite iru toiu koto wa
Ima boku ga shiawase da toiu koto


Ima boku ga ikite iru toiu koto wa
Ima boku ga shiawase da toiu koto
Ima boku ga waratte nai toshite mo
Ima boku ga ikite iru soredakede
Shiawase da toiu koto
Ikite iru soredakede
Shiawase da toiu koto


(/SAIGO NO UTA – Radwimps)/~

Once again, the audiences' applause, snapped Sakura out of her daze.

She blinks her disorientation away, as she watched Sasuke take a bow.

"Thank you!", Sakon told the audience.

Sasuke then made a move to get down from the stage along with the members of Sound Five as soon as Kabuto took back the microphone.

("Let's hear it for the Sound Five and Sasuke once again, ladies and gentlemen!")

("Kyaa!" "Whoohoo!" "I love you Sasuke-kun!")

[It happened again. Just now, Sasuke-kun was the only one I could see and hear.']

("Well the ladies obviously enjoyed his performance.")

She suddenly realized that she had tears running down her cheeks.

['Eh?! Had I been crying all this time?']

("What did the boys think of it? How about it fellas? Let's be honest… that was a mediocre performance by an amateur…")

("Boo~!")

(" You don't know what you're saying Kabuto!")

("Stay out of this Suigetsu! You're messing up my spiel.")

("Someone wasn't here for the briefing.")

Sakura began wiping her cheeks dry but she could feel more tears coming.

("…Anyway the girls loved it because… meh… they love him. … You just love Sasuke don't you?")

("YES~!")

("Hell Yeah! He's the best!")

['Why can't I stop crying?']

("Suigetsu!~")

Sakura saw Sasuke glanced at her direction just as he was about to go to the break room.

("Keep your trap shut shitty r-")

Sasuke did a double take and stopped as soon as he realized that she was crying.

("Tayuya! Watch your language.")

Sakura immediately averted her eyes from him.

("Guys! Quit messing up the script")

("AHAHAHHAHA~")

Sakura went on wiping her tears.

("AS I WAS SAYI- Argh! Screw the script! … So Gentlemen of the crowd. Are you just going to let your girls walk out of this bar tonight with that moving performance stuck in their heads? Are you going to let these ladies's hearts be taken by Sasuke?!")

She reluctantly turned to face Sasori only to find him no longer seated by the bar.

"Sasori?" Sakura looked around her surroundings.

("Isn't there anyone in the crowd brave enough to challenge that performance? Step right up and win your WOMEN'S heart back! … In short, we really just need some of you to fill in the vacated slots. We're desperate. Did we tell you those who perform on stage gets a free drink at the bar?")

("AHAHAHHAHA~")

Sakura's eyes caught the woman from table 8 standing up from the corner of her eye. The woman - who was wearing all-black - made her way to the restroom.

("Here!" "I'll have a go at it" "Me too!")

That's when Sakura found Sasori further ahead of her, making his way to the exit.

("Splendid! Those who are interested please sign up at the bar. Now, for our next performer~…")

"S-Sasori!", she tried calling him but he was already walking out through the door by then.

Men were suddenly getting up from their chairs and making their way to the bar.

['Shit!']

Sakura slammed her forehead on the bar top.

"Something wrong Sakura-chan?", wondered Orochimaru.

"Ie. Ie.", she lied. "Sorry. My bad."

Sakura found herself looking back at Sasuke who was still watching her,

Until the Men who gathered at the bar, asking to be signed up for a slot, obstructed him from her view.

By the time Sakura could peeked through the crowd, Sasuke was no longer where he stood a moment ago.

She instead found him already making his way into the break room.

.

.

.
Sign up to rate and review this story