Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fighting To Live

Chapter 12

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 12

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-09-13 - Updated: 2006-09-13 - 634 words

0Unrated
i love the reviews!! they are my friend! ahaha


Chapter 12

Stacey's POV

I watched the girl walk out of Joe's appartment and he closed the door behind her. Who the hell is she?

"who are you?" I asked cutting straight to the point as she passed me in the hall. "does it matter?" she looked at me giving me a once over before cocking her head to the side.

Crossing my arms I leaned against a random door "yeah, just a little" she flicked me off shaking her head before going down the stairs. Wow talk about a whore.

I pushed myself off the door quickly walking over to Joe's. I knocked on the door waiting for an answer. "what are you doing here?" he asked opening the door wide enough for me to enter.

"my place has been taken over so I decided to crash yours. Is it a bad time?" I narrowed my eyes motioning to the door.

The color in his face drained and he shook his head quickly. "she is just a friend helping me out" He said sitting down on the edge of the couch.

Sitting next to him I unclipped bell's leash letting her go play with alla. "she better not be helping your cock out" He shook his head laughing "nope my cock is very satisfied glad to know you care"

Rolling my eyes I turned so I can face him better "then why was she here seriously"



Pete's POV

I stared down at the picture in my hands. It was taken before all the hell happened. I got it engraved for stacey for our three month aniversary I am surprised she actually had it but it means a lot to her, or atleast that's what she told me when she put it out.

"why do I feel like an ass right now?" I mummbled placing the picture on the table.

"I think its time to end this sleep over. Or atleast clean it up" Laura suggested walking into the hallway grabbing some towels. Yeah I couldn't agree with her more.

"how the hell do we get this paint off?" dirty mummbled picking at the wall. "I think stacey has some nail polish remover in the bathroom." He nodded his head before walking off to get it.

Shit I'm gonna get bitched at now I thought looking around at the mess. Oh well. She cant get to mad right? I mean it was all in good fun and besides we did cheer up Patrick.


Laura's POV

"Pete! How did we get paint in the toilet!" I called out looking around the bathroom. I didn't get an answer not that I really expected much of one anyways.

Opening the cabinet looking for something to clean up the mess I spoted a razor at the very back. I picked it up hoping it wasn't what I thought it was.

"Pete!" I called after spotting the blood on the razor. "Pete!"

"what" he asked walking into the bathroom. I simply handed him the razor not to sure what to say.

He shrugged his shoulders looking at it "its from the other night we handled it." He looked at it for a moment before throwing it in the trashcan before walking out of the room. If he says so.



Patrick's POV

It took us about two hours to clean up the entire house walls and all and Stacey still wasn't back. So we tossed in a movie and were all watching it.

Glancing around I smiled these guys were great. They really are the best friends a guy can have.

I still worry about Lizy but if she doesn't want anyone to see her what can I do? I hate this kind of situation because I feel so helpless. It sucks!
Sign up to rate and review this story