Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fighting To Live

Chapter 13

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 13

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-09-13 - Updated: 2006-09-13 - 1065 words

0Unrated
Chapter 13




Ana's POV


"Leave? no way, why are you being selfish?" I shook my head.
"Im not being selfish I dont want anyone to see me like this! Go allready!" she yelled at me, taking in a couple of breaths, leaning back against the pillow.
"It is being selfish! All those people care about you, and your pushin us all away, its not fucking fair,"
"None of this is fair Ana, but you're not the one laying here having no control over whether or not youre going to live, or see tomorrow," she said coldly.
"No I just have to sit back and watch the one person that's done everything for me go through it, you think Im not going crazy having no control? I wish it was me instead of you," I choked my tears yelling at her. I couldnt understand why she wanted to be alone, why she didnt want those who cared around.
"Go home to Andy and Jordan, stop worrying about me," she motioned her hand at me looking away.
"I cant stop worrying, because im your sister, sisters worry, and tell each other when their being stupid, and right now you are, Patrick should be here with you, and you know it,"
"He shouldnt be here with me, he shouldnt even be with me, okay.. he deserves better then me, im just bringing his life down, and turning it upside down," she started to yell again.
"Stop worrying about yourself for two minutes okay, you wont beat this shit without any of our help,"
"I dont want your help, I want you to go away and leave me alone,"
"Who is this person? huh? who the hell are you, and where is my sister? its like you're giving up,"
"What is their to fight for? you have Andy and Jordan is fine, you're where you need to be,"
"There's a lot to fight for! There's Patrick for one, he fucking loves you, and I still need you, you're my sister, Im always gonna need you,"
"You dont need me, you're a big girl, you can handle everything on your own,"
"Can I? Im glad you see that cause I dont, everything's falling apart around me, and your giving up isnt helping,"
"No, sweetie, everything isnt falling around you, you're healthy, and so is your son, you arent with an abusing boyfriend, you're with someone who carers, you have it all, you should be out with Jordan and Andy righht now, not crying over me, im nothing to cry over, now go," she shook her head at me, pressing the button to turn off the light. I stood there tears running down my face, and she didnt care, she was really giving up on everything. I sucked back some tears. Turning and leaving. I got in my car, driving back to the apartment, I had taken Jordan to his friends house, he was gone for the night, and I was sure Andy left somewhere with Laura, so it was just me and Peter Pan. I closed the door behind me, sliding down it, pulling my legs to my chest, wrapping my arms around them, leaning my head against my knees. Her words replaying in my head. Over and Over.


How did she know everything was just so peachy for me, she didnt even have a clue that Andy and I were fighting. Or that Travis was becoming more of a pain. Or even that for a few moments a day, I second guess everything around and forget why I did leave Travis. There's obvious reasons I left him, he was abusive, but maybe it was cause I provoked him. But then I also think that things with Andy are how there suppose to be, but half the time hes way to good to me. Way to perfect. Its like a dream being with him.



Lizy's POV



I watched her close the door, I wiped my hand across my face after a moment. She was right I was giving up. I had given up. I couldnt fight this. This was gonna be the end. Everyone would be better without me. They'd move on and forget all the pain.


Nessa's POV


"So Im bored," Charlie mumbled.
"You too?" Andy asked from the chair he was laid back in. Pete pressed pause on the movie.
"So what do we do?"
"What is there to do? we just cleaned this place up, I dont think we should mess it up again,"
"Lets go play at the park," Laura suggested.
"Oh fun, lets go," I got up, grabbing her arm, we quickly slipped on our shoes taking off out the door.
"Thanks for waiting!" we heard Patrick yell.
"Race ya!" Laura laughed, I nodded, as we both ran faster.
"I won," I laughed, stopping grabbing onto the railing.
"No way! I did!" she laughed sitting down, "No more running, its killer," she looked up at me, I nodded. Turning seeing Pete, Dirty, Andy, Patrick and Charlie walking over to the park.




Joe's POV



I opened my eyes, rubbing my hand over my face, turning to Stacey as she screamed in her sleep. I blinked a few times trying to wake up, we must have fallen asleep on the couch. "Stace," I mumbled, shaking her lightly. she jumped, screaming even more, "Hey hey, your okay," I rubbed her arm. She stared at me for a minute, then looked around, before whispering sorry, "Dont be sorry, come here," I pulled her to me as she started to cry, "What's going on with you?" I asked.
"I dont know," she shook her head, pulling away, "I keep having these nightmares, they wont go away,"
"What they about?"
"Their weird, they always end with Pete, but its not Pete its.." she stopped, "I dont want to talk about them, I just want them to go away,"
"Maybe talking about them will make them go away," she shook her head, standing up and stretching, "Stace.. what's that?" I asked pointing to the scar that barely showed above her jeans. she quickly dropped her arms.
"Nothing," she turned. I grabbed her hand.
"When did that get there?" I asked, as she looked back at me.
"Its an old one, I dont do that anymore," she shrugged.
"That's not old, when did you do it?" I asked again.
"I told you its old,"
Sign up to rate and review this story