Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fighting To Live

Chapter 14

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 14

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-09-13 - Updated: 2006-09-13 - 573 words

0Unrated
Chapter 14

Joe's POV

I narrowed my eyes at her "how is it old if it is still scabbed?" She jumped up pushing away from me. "Its old drop it!"

Standing up slowly I walked towards her. "how many others are there?" I asked pulling her into my arms as she started to cry. She was silent refusing to answer me "stace..."

She shrugged not lifting her head off of my chest. "does pete know you're doing this shit again?" her head snapped up frantically "no! you cant tell him either! Please joe promise me!" she pleaded searching my eyes. "promise me!"

How can I promise something like that? She is hurting herself and he needs to know. "why?" it was a simple question and I wanted to know why she was doing this again.

She bit her lip thinking for a moment "it takes away the pain" How does adding more pain take away the pain. Cutting is something I have never understood and never will. "Please promise me Joe" sighing in defeat I nodded "I promise"



Pete's POV

"higher!" Laura demanded as I pushed her on the swing. "you are as high as you get!" I laughed ducking away from the swing and pulling out my cell.

"who are you calling? Come back and push me!" Ahh little sisters are so demanding! "I'm calling your boy toy and no! pump yourself!" I saw the smirk on her face groaning I realized what I said.

"I don't have anything to pump, and joe's not here" My face twisted with disgust "that was not need...hey" I turned away from her turning my attention to the phone. "come down to the park...stacey is with you?...ok see you soon" I clicked my phone off shoving it down in my pocket before turning back to the others.

"PUSH ME!" I laughed as Laura pouted kicking her legs. "your boy is coming have him push you." I sat down in the swing next to her

"race yeah" I grinned pushing off. And the race began on who could get the highest. "I win!" she looked over at me rolling her eyes "we are the same height dumb ass!"



Charlie's POV

Nessa and I sat on a near by picnic table watching the siblings argue over who was higher. "never a dull moment here is there?" Nessa laughed leaning into me. "nope never, you should see them when they are all together and all like that. It gets annoying fast."

She nodded turning to me "really? Some seem quiet." Quiet? This group? Now that is something I would pay to say. "who?" I asked in disbelief. She seemed to think about it for a moment "Lizy, patrick, Ana and Stacey"

I thought about it for a moment and nodded "yeah recently they have been on the calm side but things are rough for them right now. Just wait give it like a month and you will be begging to leave"

"Leave where?" I turned seeing stacey and Joe walk up. "leave away from you kids." She nodded before running to the last free swing.

"Whats wrong with you?" I asked looking at Joe who hadnt said a word yet. "What do you do when you know you should tell someone something but yet you promised not too?" Shaking my head I smirked up to him "really? I have been trying to figure the same thing out"

Sign up to rate and review this story