Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fighting To Live

chapter 16

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 16

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-09-13 - Updated: 2006-09-14 - 751 words

0Unrated
haha we dont want you to figure it out if you havent guessed

Chapter 16

Joe's POV

Taking a seat at the Coffee shop I waited for Pete. He said he was right around the corner so he should be here soon. Sighing I tried to calm my nerves.

I'm not so sure if I should tell him about Stacey but he has a right to know and she shouldn't be hurting herself.

"Dude you just saw me like an hour ago, did you miss me that much?" I looked up seeing Pete pull out the chair infront of me.

"yeah man I just cant live with out you! I'm sorry I havent told you!" With a straight face I paused placing a hand on my chest "I love you man"

"aww why didn't you tell me sooner! I love you too man!" Pete jumped up from his chair grabbing my hand. "Now we can elope!" He giggled waving to the people watching "we're getting married"

He took my hand pulling me out of the coffee shop "that was fun" he laughed as we walked down the street dropping my hand.

"dude what if I actually wanted coffee" He shrugged placing his hands in his hoodie "should of gotten it before I got there, so whats up dude"

How do I tell him this. Playing with the zipper on my hoodie I took a deap breath before letting it out slowly "is stacey cutting again?" I asked quickly.

He stopped walking and turned to face me "she nicked her finger the other night but I stopped her from going further" I could see the confused look on his face. Shit he didn't know, oh god. "Why?" He asked slowly.

"I saw a couple cuts on her hip." His face twisted in anger. "she made me promise not to tell you but I had too. She said something about how it helps her get rid of the pain?" He didn't respond but rather stare at a mark on the wall slowly he turned back to me "thanks for telling me man. I appreciate it" He shook my hand before turning to walk to his car

"hey pete!" he turned around "tomorrow we are all going to stalla's, be there" he nodded giving a thumbs up before disapearing around the corner.


Stacey's POV

"Mandie?" I asked into the phone. "who's mandie?" I listened to laura tell me about the chick on the phone. I promised Joe that I wouldn't tell laura about her so playing dumb is the best thing to do right now. Sure laura is going to kill me later but she will get over it.

"Don't know what to tell ya but I'm sure its innocent" she was quiet so I figured she was thinking about it.

I heard the door open and then slam shut. Pete walked in grabbing the phone from me mummbling to laura that I would call her back before throwing it on the couch.

"what the fuck is your problem?" I growled glaring at him. He grabbed my arm pulling me towards him. He lowered the tops of my PJ bottoms on my left hip. Four cuts came into view

"that's my problem" Oh my! How the hell did he know. Joe is the only...oh god! How could he! He promised.


Lizy's POV

The next morning I waited for Patrick to come pick me up. I'm almost afraid of how he is going to react. I don't even know what to say to him.

Glancing over I caught sight of a random tabloid that was left by a nurse. The title is what caught my eye really. On the front cover it read "Fall Out Boy's Bass and Guitar Players Elope!"

Laughing to myself I quickly turned to the page. There two pages into the tabloid was a huge picture of Pete and Joe holding hands at the coffee shop not to far from here. Oh god what did those boys do.

Looking up I heard the door open. Patrick slowly walked in staring at me. Not knowing what to say I showed him the tabloid "you've been replaced"

He scrunched his face in confusion before taking the tabloid from me reading it quickly. Shaking his head he mummbled something about dealing with it later before turning to me. "you ready to leave?" he asked quietly not meeting my eyes.

Once we were in the car he turned to me "Did I do something wrong?"
Sign up to rate and review this story