Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fighting To Live

Chapter 17

by youngandreckless 4 reviews

chapter 17

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-09-13 - Updated: 2006-09-14 - 2794 words

1Moving
Chapter 17




Stacey's POV


"Fuck Stacey why the hell are you doing this?" he let go of my arm, looking at me. Tears started to fall, "Dont fucking cry, you dont get to cry right now!" he yelled pointing at me, "The other night, after I stopped you and you went back into the bathroom, you did it then didnt you?" he stopped asking calmly. I bit on my bottom lip.
"You dont understand," I sobbed.
"What is there to understand, you're hurting the person I love," he paced back and forth, in front of me, "Its because of these dreams isnt it?? the ones where im hurting or scarying you?"
"They go away,"
"There's other ways to make them go away. millions of other ways. Will it help if I leave or something? Anything to make you stop this, i'll do anything to make you see that this isnt the way to fix shit," he fell to his knees, laying his head on my thigh, tears soaking through my PJ bottoms. I lightly ran my fingers through his hair, he lift his head looking up at me after a while, "It doesnt fix anything, it makes it worse, I dont get why you and my sister think this shit helps, I dont get it at all, we can find a different way to get rid of these nightmares, okay? this shit hurts enough knowing your dreaming about me hurting you, i cant take living with knowing your hurting yourself over this too, promise me you'll stop, and mean it," his eyes begged for me to promise. but it was the only thing helping. It gave me a relief, "Stacey.."
"I cant," I pushed him away going to get up only to be stopped.
"Then promise you'll try," he reasoned he wasnt gonna give up, "I'll send you back home, and let your parents deal with this, promise me, you'll try,"
"My parents cant do anything to me," I squinted my eyes at him, pulling my arm away.
"Wanna bet?" he stood up, reaching for the phone, I pushed the phone down, and out of his hand, "Im not asking you to give up the world, im asking you to make one simple promise, not to hurt the person I love anymore,"
"You like waking up to my screams at night? because I dont, they go away for those couple of nights," I shook my head.
"So once you cant cut anymore there, your gonna start there and there," he pointed to parts of my body, "What happen when theres no more places to cut or you fuck up and cut the wrong way? the dreams are still gonna be there, and in the end of all this shit you're gonna hurt ten times as worse,"
"The dreams will go away, I just have to keep doing what im doing,"
"Im loosing you, I knew it was only a matter of time, I did, but I kept telling myself over and over, that you can catch her before she falls, you can make sure you never lose her again, maybe Ive allready lost you, you cant even make a simple promise to me," he sighed standing up, "Love is a fucking bitch, but I guess you wouldnt really know what love is, since you dont seem to care about anyone but yourself right now," he opened the door, "I left my heart on the bed, when you figure out how to fix it, bring it back to me, cause im threw with this shit," he said coldly, before walking out of the room, leaving me standing there. My heart was in my throat. I couldnt breath. I couldnt speak. I couldnt move. And then it all came rushing into my body, all the pain, I grasped my chest, tears flooding out of my eyes, I turned flinging my hands across the dresser, making everything fall to the floor. Throwing other things around, making a complete mess. I fell to the floor, sobbing, rocking back and forth. He didnt understand, he didnt get this shooting pain that didnt stop, he didnt get that when the blood seeped out of the cut that it took that shooting pain away. I crawled to the bathroom, throwing things around looking for something to cut with, having no luck I banged my hands against the door, falling down it. I had to make the pain stop, I had to make my world stop crash around me.




Laura's POV



"Babe.." I heard him call, I laid on the bed, Alla next to me, I didnt bother to answer him. I looked to the door way for a second, as he said my name, turning my attention back to the tv, "You okay?" he asked placing his hand on my forehead. Im fine I thought pushing his hand away, he shrugged walking to the bathroom, "Pete and Stacey will probably be having a ruff night," he crawled into bed next to me, I just look straight a head at the tv, "Baby are you okay?" he asked placing his hand on my cheek, making me look at him. I closed my eyes avoiding his, "What's the matter with you? you find out Stacey's cutting again?" I opened my eyes quickly.
"What?" I barely uttered.
"Okay maybe you didnt know, I told Pete tonight about Stacey cutting," I kicked the blankets off, going to get up, only being stopped, "Let the two of them deal with this," I turned looking at him, as he pulled me back on the bed, "Baby, come on, lay back down let them deal with it themselves," I sighed, biting my tongue. In the last few hours, I had went over every possible reason, this mandie chick was one calling him, and two why she called him baby and three why she called from an unknown number. Half the reasons disgusted me, making me want to throw up. Even his touch right now, was making me sick. I should just ask him about it now, but Id rather not be lied to twice in one day. I laid down, pulling the covers up, turning away from him. Closing and Opening my eyes a few times, as he wrapped his arm around me, kissing my cheek. Hearing him say I love you, ugh. made me want to be sick even more. Maybe I was over reacting. I closed my eyes not replying back to his i love you, forcing myself into a sleep.




Lizy's POV



"What?" I asked.
"Did I do something wrong?" he repeated.
"No, why?" I shook my head, putting my seatbelt on.
"You could have had visitor's yesterday, you declined them, me being one of them, im assuming I did something wrong," he shook his head at me.
"No," I shook my head, "I just needed to be alone, sorry,"
"Oh okay, you'd tell me if I did something wrong right?" he placed his hand on the key, getting ready to turn it before stopping and looking at me again.
"Yeah," I nodded, he stared at me for a minute, shaking his head, placing his hand back on the key turning it.



Pete's POV




I sat watching the sun raise, swinging back on forth on the swing, mindlessly. I couldnt be alone any longer. I pulled my phone out of my pocket, dailing her number. Hearing the sleep in her voice I felt bad, "Sis.. I need someone to sit with me," She yawned into the phone, asking where I was. I answered, and she told me she'd be to me in a few minutes. I closed my phone shoving it back into my pocket. I looked up seeing her car pull into a parking spot. She turned it off, getting out, walking over to me, sitting on the swing next to me.
"What happen?" she asked, putting her keys and phone on the ground.
"She's cutting again, and its because she keeps having these nightmares that im hurting her, i dont know exactly what the nightmares are about because she wont tell me, but she keeps having them, and at the end of it she screams for me to stop hurting her, You'd think that'd be a blow to my ego and enough to damage anyone, but she takes it a step further, and starts to cut again. I was barely dealing with the screaming in the middle of the night. I asked her to promise not to do it again, and she couldnt, she couldnt even promise to try to stop, I left her there, after telling her some shit about my heart being left for her to figure out how to fix, cause i couldnt figure out how at this point, and some other ramblings, before coming here and sitting all night, just going back and forth on this fucking swing, letting this pain eat at my insides," I wiped away a few tears that gotten passed my eyes. she stood in front of me, pulling me into a hug, she was crying thanks to me.
"Im sorry," she mumbled, "I wish I could fix it for you," I sucked back tears that tried to escape hearing the crying in her voice. I didnt wanna make her cry, I just wanted her to sit with me.
"I wish you could too," I pulled away, brushing the hair out of her face, running my thumbs across her cheeks removing tears.
"Stop being a big brother," she sniffled.
"Sorry, habit," I shrugged.
"You woke me up, wanna get food?" she asked. I nodded, she grabbed her phone and keys, wrapping her arm over my shoulder, as I wrapped it around her waist, "Food makes things better," she smiled, unlocking her car. It was a silent drive to the place we went to eat, the only place open at 630 in the morning. We got seated, looking at the menu, "She does love you, she loves you alot, shes just trying to find a way out, a cure for the pain, she cant figure out the reason its there,"
"You would know alot about that," I leaned back looking at her as she stirred the straw in her drink in a circle.
"Yeah, I would, not something Im proud of, but I do, once she realizes that there's another to cure the pain, she'll stop, you just cant give up on her, you didnt give up on me and look at me now, im okay, she just needs you not to give up on her,"
"You're just okay?" I asked looking at her, searching for something deeper that she wasnt telling me.
"Yeah, okay is good, I havent fallen off a cliff yet, though you have.." she gave an uneasy smile.
"I dont fall, I fly,"
"Oh that's right, Peter Pan flies right into trees, you know that might hurt worse then just falling,"
"Yeah, if you say so,"



Laura's POV


"I say so," I nodded. I looked at my phone seeing Baby flash across it. I silenced it drinking my drink, I hadnt told him I was leaving.
"Fighting with Joe?" Pete raised an eye brow at me.
"Not really, I just dont want to hear him complain about how I left without waking him,"
"I'd kick your ass if you did that to me, and then didnt answer your phone,"
"Well its a good thing your not him,"



Joe's POV



I drove to Stacey and Pete's, jogging up the stairs. I pushed the door half open door all the way open calling their names. I walked to the back room, seeing the mess, Bell just looked at me, lying her head back down as she laid outside the bedroom door. I looked seeing the bathroom light on, I pushed the door slightly, it stopped, "Stacey? Pete?" I called I heard movement and then the door opened, Stacey sat on the floor.
"You promised not to tell him!" she yelled at me.
"Im sorry, I had to, I love you to much to let this shit happen," I spoke calmly as she stood, hitting me. I grabbed her hands, as she sobbed telling me about what happen last night, I pulled her into my arms, "Why didnt you just promise him,"
"Because unlike you I dont break promises,"
"NO you just lie about it," I through back at her.
"You're lying to Laura, and she knows about Mandie, she talked to her," Stacey yelled pushing me away, "We're both failure's at relationships, and Pete allready crushed, and when Laura finds out you're cheating, she's gonna be crushed to," she sobbed.
"Im not cheating on her!" I yelled.
"Then what the fuck do you call it?!" she yelled back.
"This," her eyes widen.
"Oh my god," she mumbled.
"Today, at Stalla's,"
"You're such an asshole," Stacey pushed me, before pulling me into a hug, "She's gonna kick your ass,"
"Help me pull it off, and I'll help you get rid of these nightmares, stop cutting and fix things with Pete," She looked at me before nodding.






*Later that day *







Laura's POV



"Thanks for this, you're the best little sister anyone could ask for, even though sometimes you are demanding, and annoying," I shook my head smiling.
"Thanks, I got a text from Stalla's they need me, wanna go with?" I asked.
"Sure, we can grab more food," I shook my head, turning up the radio. I parked the car, Pete and I getting out, laughing and forgetting about everything. I opened the front door to Stalla's walking inside. Stopping. Seeing Joe holding some girls hand, "Wha.." I heard Pete mumble. I slowly walked over, trying to keep calm. I stood in front of him, Pete behind me. He looked up at me after a minute.
"I knew it," I mumbled, looking back and forth between the two of them, "I knew it,"
"This isnt what it looks like," he said quickly.
"I knew it was coming, Im so stupid!" I turned, Pete stopped, "I just wanna get out of here," I shook my head.
"What the fuck is this?" Pete asked.
"Its not what it looks like, I swear," he stood up, grabbing my arm making me look at him.
"What did you do the other night Joe while I was at my brothers?" I pulled my arm out of his grasp.
"Miss Wentz, can you look at this cake and tell me what you think?" I looked at Mario, the baker, who worked for Stalla's, shaking my head.
"Business first," Joe mumbled.
"Mario, can it wait like five minutes?" he nodded backing up.
"No, take care of business look at the cake," Joe pointed to it.
"You didnt answer my question,"
"Look at the cake," he told me.
"Stop with the cake! and answer my question!" I yelled at him, I looked to Pete as he stepped forward.
"Oh my fucking god," I looked at him, then back at Joe, "You asshole," I pushed Joe. he just looked at me, "Planning on asking me first??"
"Pete..." I mumbled.
"Read the cake Laura," he turned to me.
"What is the obbession with this fucking cake? my boyfriend is cheating on me and you want me to read a cake?" I looked at Pete.
"Pretty much, read the cake," he took it from Mario putting it in eyes view.
"What?.." I looked to Joe, but he was no longer at eyes view, I looked down, and my mouth dropped open, "What?" I looked around as he grabbed my hand, seeing and realizing the people in the booths where my parents, and the rest of my friends, "What?!" I shook my head looking back at the girl, then back at Joe.
"Tell the asshole you'll fucking marry him allready!" Dirty stood up on the table.
"But.."
"Baby come on, you know me better then that, Mandie's a friend, she was helping me set all this up,"
"Can I drop this on his head?" Pete asked holding the cake over his head, I pushed it away, "Then you cant say yes I wasnt asked for permission,"
"He asked mine, that's all that counts," I smiled, tears filling my eyes as mine and Pete's dad laughed.
"He's suppose to ask mine to! im the big brother!" Pete stomped his feet.
"Peter..." he stopped hanging his head, walking over to our parents.
"You're such an asshole," I mumbled.
"Yes, I am, but will you marry me?" he asked. I took a couple deep breaths in, looking around again.







------------------
Dont you love cliff hangers?? haha its 2 in the morning and Ive been writing this update for like an 1 and a half and im sleepy. I had to leave it with a cliff hanger....
Sign up to rate and review this story