Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fighting To Live

chapter 18

by youngandreckless 2 reviews

chapter 18

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-09-14 - Updated: 2006-09-14 - 1103 words

1Moving
I love reviews! they make me happy! almost as much as an illterate rating! haha it makes me laugh...i thought i covered this before...if you're going to flame leave a review and tell us why. If it is because of grammar and shit then dont even bother wasting our time or yours. We or i know i dont give a shit about grammar and could care less we are writing for fun its not like its for a grade or a job. Grow up... if you dont like it dont read it! but now to those who leave amazing reviews aand amazing ratings i love you all! and this chapter as much as it might suck is for you!!




Chapter 18

Laura's POV

Looking around everyone was staring me. "An answer would be nice" joe mummbled looking down at his hands.

"yes!" I grinned throwing myself into his arms. "Yes! A million times yes!" He grinned spinning me around.

"Dude! No offense if mandie was just helping out with this shit then why did she kiss you?" I snapped my head looking at Charlie. Kiss, what? Looking back and forth between Charlie and Joe I waited for someone to say something.

It was Mandie who spoke up "yeah sorry about that. Its was just a friendly kiss kinda like a greeting? Sorry if it was inappropriate" she blushed looking down. Inappropriate? Haha understatement of the year but I'm to happy right now. "its cool don't let it happen again?" She smilled lightly nodding. I gave her a light hug before hugging my brother and family.

"Joe how could you!" Pete pouted crossing his arms. "How could he what?" Pete turned to me holding up a tabloid. "Joe and I eloped" Shaking my head I patted his arm "sorry bro but he is mine. Don't make me fight you" He shrugged his shoulders wrapping an arm around me lightly "ahh you can have him. He wasn't any good anyways. Besides Patrick is so much better in bed. He knows all the right moves" He swirled his hips emphazing his point.

"that is not something I want to hear" Smiling I gave my daddy a hug. "I thought you would be used to it by now" He shook his head eyeing pete "Pete is pete" well that about sums it all up.

"Congrats" Stacey smiled giving me a hug. "thank you. Not so sure if I should kick your ass or hug you" Shrugging I hugged her back. "we will discuss this later"

She smiled nodding before moving over so I could hug Nessa. "Oh so you actually want to see people now?" I laughed hugging Lizy. "I figured this was special enough for me to show myself" Wow she is another one that I'm not sure if I should hug or kick. I need to make a list on one side label hug and the other kick. So far I have two on my kick list but we will save that for another day. "I'm glad you think so"

"My love!" Pete yelled throwing his arms around Patrick. "No don't touch me...you cheated on me! How could you" I laughed as Patrick moved out of pete's arms wiping away a fake tear.

"I'm sorry it didn't work out anyways now I'm all yours" Pete grinned nodding his head enthusiaticly. Patrick backed up slowly holding his hands up "oh no! I don't do sloppy seconds" Oh man leave it to these boys. They cant even be serious at an engagement party.

Ahh omg I'm engaged! I glanced down at the ring on my finger smiling. This opens a whole new chapter in my life and boy and I ready to read it.



Stacey's POV

"Congrats" I grinned smiling at Joe as we helped clean up Stalla's later that night. "thank you and this is for you" he smiled handing me a packet of papers.

Quickly leafing through it I noticed it was about dealing with cutting. Ways to stop and how to prevent it. "promise me you will give it a try" glancing down at the papers then back at him I nodded slowly. "I will give it an honest effort"

"good that is all I can ask" He smiled patting my arm before walking over to laura. I smiled as he wrapped his arms around her waist kissing her lightly on her neck. They are going to have a great life together. I know they will.

Glancing around I spotted Lizy sitting by herself at a random table. Walking up I sat next to her "sure! Have a seat" she sighed rolling her eyes.

Choking on the sip of water I had just drank I stuttered "wow didn't know I had to ask. You know as your friend I figured it wouldn't matter" She acutally looked annoyed. What the fuck is her problem. "well it does. I would like to be alone"

I stood up shaking my head sadly "you know your not the only one around this place that has fucking problems. This whole group does. And if you keep pushing us away we might not be there when you decide to get your head out of your ass and grow up." Holding up a hand I silenced her "don't get me wrong! I know yours is a little more serious than ours but we can help, that's what friends are for. You know to unload your problems too and help deal with them"

Rolling her eyes she traced the patterns in the table "unless you have a miracle cure for dying then don't talk to me" she paused looking up "and you're a good one to talk, you push people away just as much as I do" she smirked pointing to my hip.

Nodding my head I shrugged she was right, I do push people way when it come to that but I'm working on it. And I cant get through it with out my friends and I acutally know that. "yeah but unlike you, I accept help"



Patrick's POV

I watched Lizy and Stacey go back and forth with each other hearing every word spat. I didn't want to step in because it all need to be said.

Lizy hadnt said a word to me since we got here and I don't know what to do. "you ok man?" I looked up as Pete pulled out the chair next to me sitting down.

Sighing I turned to face him "could be better" He nodded in understanding watching the exchange with me. "don't you just love a good cat fight?"
Sign up to rate and review this story