Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fighting To Live

Chapter 19

by youngandreckless 3 reviews

chapter 19

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-09-14 - Updated: 2006-09-15 - 882 words

0Unrated
Can you believe that this chapter took me like four hours to write? yeah i kept getting distracted. oh well. enjoy.






Chapter 19







Stacey's POV


She rolled her eyes, "Dont you get I just want to be alone?"
"Hii!" I looked up seeing Laura. Lizy shook her head, she was trapped in the middle of the booth, "Now which one of you wants your ass kick first? I'll let you choose but if you take to long, im gonna pick for you,"
"How about you dont kick me, but you kick her," I smiled. She thought about it for a minute.
"Okay, but i'll kick you later,"
"Dont you two have something else to do?" Lizy asked.
"No," Laura shook her head.
"Yes she does," Joe smirked walking up to us.
"No I dont," she shook her head.
"I think you do," he made her scoot over, sitting down next to her.
"I dont have anything to do," I laughed as she smiled, and he whispered in her ear, "Ohh, no," she shook her head.
"What do you mean no?"
"I have to kick these two, they are going about things all wrong,"
"Leave them alone, maybe they dont want you to kick them,"
"I know I dont," Lizy mumbled.
"As a friend it is my job to kick them when their being stupid," she nodded.



Pete's POV



I sat across the room, watching her go back and forth with Lizy and Laura. If I didnt drink, this would be the perfect time to drink. I think its same to say at this point Joe and Laura are the only happy ones. If they werent then they had major issues. I looked around seeing Patrick sitting with Jordan. Mine and Laura's Parents, were talking with Joe's. Andy sat looking into space, and Ana looked like she had slept all night. I could only imagine what I looked like at this point. "Hey," I looked up seeing my mom sit next to me.
"Hey," I mumbled.
"This is suppose to be happy, why you look so sad? You not happy for your sister?" she asked.
"Im happy for her, real happy, just not so happy with myself right now," I shrugged.
"Maybe I can help?"
"I dont think so," I shook my head.
"Try me,"
"Maybe later," I excused myself getting up walking over to Patrick.



Andy's POV


"Are you not talking to me now?" I shrugged, "Okay," She mumbled, I looked over at her for a minute as she fumbled with her hands.
"I dont wanna ruin anything for Joe and Laura, we'll talk when we get home," I got up, walking over to Patrick and Pete.
"Tell him that he cant just jump from person to person," Patrick pointed to Pete.
"Why not? we do it all the time," I laughed.
"Everybody shut up!" we looked to Joe as he yelled, "I wanna thank everyone for coming, and I hope you all are as happy as I am right now," he laughed pulling Laura closer to him, "I love you guys, now get the fuck outta hear," he pointed to the door.
"Damn we dont get no kiss or nothing, just get out of here!" Pete yelled back at him.
"Yeah, go," Joe laughed.
"I dont think that's very nice,"
"Yeah what your mommy said, thats wasnt very nice!"
"Peter," I laughed as Pete shut up, looking in his mom's direction.
"Okay fine, im leaving and im takening Laura with me, so close up when you leave," A few minutes of more complaining about leaving we were all outside heading to our cars. Ana strapped Jordan in, walking to the passenger's side getting in. I said my good-byes, climbing in the driver seat.



Patrick's POV


I got in the car looking at her. "Its one thing to push me away, and be the way you're being with me, but you dont have to do it to them to, they just care," I rolled my eyes, putting the car in reverse, not saying anything else the whole way home. I could feel her eyes staring at me. I understood this was hard for her, but she had to realize she wasnt the only one hurting.



Pete's POV



"Bye," I waved to my parents, as they, Mandie and Joe's parents headed to a hotel Im guessing.
"Okay see I dont care what was said last night, you two are getting in Stacey's car, and you're going to work this out, got it? good. have a wonderfull night," Joe smiled, patting me on the back, hugging Stacey. I shoved my hands in my pockets, looking at the ground, rocking back and forth.
"Are we gonna stand here all night?" I looked up as she whispered.
"Are you gonna try not to do that shit again?" I asked.
"Yeah," she nodded.
"Promise?"



Joe's POV


"You drive slow," I laughed leaning against my car as she got out of hers.
"I do not," she shook her head.
"I've been here for five whole minutes, and thats because you're a slow driver," I said as a matter of factly.
"Whatever," she rolled her eyes, leaning into my arms, "Carry me," she looked up at me.
"You can walk," I took her hand in mine, pulling her behind me.
Sign up to rate and review this story