Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fighting To Live

chapter 20

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 20

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-09-15 - Updated: 2006-09-16 - 641 words

0Unrated
i know its short i'm sorry...dont shoot me. Its been a looooong day so i will do a longer update on my next turn hopefully lol.


Chapter 20

Stacey's POV

"Promise?" he repeated when I didn't answer him righ away. I looked down at the papers in my hands then back at him "yeah I promise. But I need help" I felt so vulnerable say that out loud. It takes a lot for me to admit I need help with something but if I cant admit it to pete who can I admit it too? He smiled warmly pulling me into his arms "I will be by your side the entire time" Pulling away slightly I kicked at the dirt around my feet "does that mean you'll help with the apartment?" He looked confused now, just wait and see how confused he looks once he actually sees the apartment. "whats wrong with the apartment?" he asked slowly. "well you see, after you left" he nodded urging me to continue "yeah" I bit my lip trying not to laugh "yeah what?" shaking my head I grabbed his hand leading him to the car. "just wait and see"

Andy's POV

"Can we talk now?" Ana asked once we walked inside. Shaking my head I took jordan's hand leading him to his room "play in here while mommy and I talk ok?" He looked up at me cocking his head to the side "are you two just gonna fuck already?" my eyes widened in surpise "excuse me?" I gasped "no no no I don't want to hear it again" I said quickly as he went to repeat himself. "where did you hear that?!" he looked up at me shrugging "Uncle Peter said it" oh how nice. Remind me to kick pete's ass. "that's not a good word to say ok. I don't want to hear you say it again." He seemed to think about it for a moment before nodding "is uncle Pete going to get time out?" Haha now that is something I would love to see. Maybe I will try that next tour. "yes next time I see him"

Pete's POV

"What did you do?" I gasped looking around the bedroom. It looke like a fucking tornado hit. She sat on the edge of the bed kicking at random objects "I was upset?" she looked up at me with big eyes. How can stay mad at that "that's not fair" I whined walking over to her. She grabbed my belt loops once I was in reach. "I don't like fair play" grinning down at her I pushed her back "how about foreplay?"

Ana's POV

"now we can talk" Andy said walking into the bedroom and closing the door. We sat on the bed neither one of us saying a thing. "its funny how we wanted to talk but neither one knows what to say" I whispered breaking the silence. He nodded still staying quiet. "I'm sorry I hurt you" he looked up from his hands staring me in the eye. I felt so exposed now. "I cant take back what I said nor do I know why I said it. But I do know that I love you and that you are the best thing that has happened to Jordan and me. I don't know what I would do with out you by my side. Please forgive me" I was in tears now searching his eyes for some sort of emotion but his face was blank, void of any sort of clue. "I've been thinking about this a lot lately and I think it would be best if" he paused for a moment and I felt my heart skip a beat. Please don't break up with me. Oh God please don't let him do this! "if we start with a clean slate."
Sign up to rate and review this story