Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fighting To Live

Chapter 21

by youngandreckless 2 reviews

chapter 21

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-09-16 - Updated: 2006-09-16 - 1130 words

0Unrated
Chapter 21







Stacey's POV



"You know you coulda just saved us all that trouble and this mess to clean up and said I promise, then we coulda did this last night," he took a few quick breaths trying to level his breathing.
"That would have been easy," I turned over propping up on my arm.
"And easy isnt in any of your abilties?"
"Nah," I shook my head, laying my head on his chest, yawning.
"You know good thing nothing really important was in here when you destroyed the place," I lifted my head looking at him, "Remind me not to piss you off," he smirked, I nodded leaning up and kissing him.



Ana's POV



I took a deep breath, bitting on my bottom lip, that's what I hoped he'd say, "You okay with that?" he asked after getting no reply. I smiled, nodding, "Good, come here," he pulled me to him, "If you would have been anyone else, I would have just never talked to you again, but if I did that, then my heart that you stole wouldnt be beating," he whispered kissing my forehead.



Patrick's POV



"I dont want anyone to care, or help, or anything, I want them all to leave me alone!" she turned yelling as soon as the front door opened and we walked inside, "If I wanted a pity crew I'd hire people,"
"Pity? You think they pity you?" I shook my head, keeping a calm tone, maybe she wouldnt yell then, "Caring and worrying whether or not you're allright isnt pity, you've got your emotional terms mixed up,"
"I dont want them to care or worry, it makes things complicated,"
"Yeah well what you want isnt what your getting, you cant make them disappear or uncare, you cant make me disappear or uncare, it doesnt work like that, they cared way before this and they'll care after this,"
"And will you?"
"Im not gonna be pushed away, you want me to stop caring, I cant give you a grantee that i will but i'll try, you want me not to care?"
"I want you not to suffer because of this, Im gonna die and you'll be alone, upset over me, and I dont want that,"
"You arent going to die, you're gonna fight this, and win,"
"Will I? because I dont think I will, and im sorry that I cant walk around and hang out with all them and act as if nothing is wrong, im dying, that's something very wrong,"
"Why cant you try to be positive? Dont you want to stay with me, dont you want to wake up next to me every morning, and close your eyes to me every night? That should be hope enough if you care like you say to fight this and stay positive," I rubbed my hand over my face, "Maybe that's what your trying to tell me and im not getting it, maybe you dont care about me like I care about you, and this is just the easy way of telling me that, I get it now, thanks," I sighed, turning to leave, I waited for her to say something, as I stood with my hand on the door knob. I was waiting for her to tell me that my conclusion was wrong. To tell me that she cared just a tiny bit.
"You're right, I dont care, I dont care at all," I looked back.
"Then I wont care, go ahead and let this shit win, let it take over your entire body, no fighting at all," I opened the door, slamming it behind me, leaning back against it.





Laura's POV



"Go get the door," I mumbled not moving.
"You go get it," he reached over grabbing the remote.
"What if its a killer?" I looked up at him.
"Yeah okay a killer is showing up at our door at 1 in the morning," he laughed.
"Just go get the door," Joe rolled his eyes, kicking the covers off. I got up following him, standing at the end of the hall as he looked back, smiling, "Open it," I pointed the door, before crossing my arms, leaning against the wall.
"Ah, Patrick, what's up?" he screamed, before laughing letting Patrick in. Patrick just looked at him like he was crazy before talking in a voice just a little higher then a whisper.
"Im sorry, really sorry, I shouldnt be bugging you two, you've just had something amazing happen, I just couldnt stay at my place, and I knew that Pete and Andy were having problems with Stacey and Ana,"
"What happen?" I asked sitting next to him on the sofa.
"She doesnt care, she's just giving up, and gonna die," he mumbled fumbling with his hands.
"How do you know she dont care?" Joe asked, sitting in the chair that was across from the sofa.
"Because she said it,"
"She didnt mean it," I wrapped my arm over his shoulders.
"She wouldnt have said it if she didnt mean it, her exact words were 'you're right, I dont care, i dont care at all',"
"She's scared, and she doesnt know how to deal with this, so she's pushing everyone away, she cares alot about you," I rubbed his back, "Tomorrow you go talk to her again, okay, she'll say something different, how about you get some sleep now," he nodded.





Pete's POV



"No smilies?" I nudged Patrick as we all sat in a local diner, well all of us except Lizy. Patrick looked up giving me a half smile.
"Did you take my sister to her chemo?" Ana asked looking to Patrick.
"No, I didnt, I didnt stay with her last night,"
"Why not?"
"Because I didnt, its not like she wants me around anyways," he looked down at the half empty cup that sat in front of him.
"So... uh did you two set a date yet?" I turned changing the subject looking at Laura and Joe, "You know I at least want notice about the actual wedding date, since I wasnt given notice or even asked permission to become engaged," I shrugged, looking at Joe.
"He didnt have to ask your permission, he asked the important person,"
"Im the important person!" I pointed to myself. Laura just laughed at me, "I'll object to this if I dont get asked if its okay,"
"Pete stop bugging them," Stacey hit my arm. I rubbed it, pouting.
"Its not fair,"
"Pete do you care if I marry your sister?" I stopped pouting, a smile spread across my face as i looked up at Joe.
"Yes I care, you cant marry her,"
"Good thing what you say dont matter," Laura laughed.
"If I say no then you cant marry him, and im saying no, so,"
Sign up to rate and review this story