Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fighting To Live

chapter 22

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 22

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-09-16 - Updated: 2006-09-17 - 870 words

0Unrated
Chapter 22

Laura's POV

The next day stacey and I sat at her apartment flipping through bridal magazines. Hey what can I say. I'm excited. "What about this one?" I asked showing her a white gown. she squinted her eyes looking at the page before shaking her head. Atleast she's honest.

"so I was thinking" she said leafing through her magazine. "wow that's a first"

Shaking her head she ignored me "I think our group needs some peace away from the world kinda deal. Come to think about it we need that a lot. Soon we are gonna run out of places to hide at! But anyways so I was thinking we havent been to the beach lately. Get
Ana's mom to watch jordan and we all head to the beach house." I sat there trying to take it all in. It took a minute for it to all process. "where are we going to get a beach house?"

She looked at me like I was stupid. "don't be dumb" That's right I forgot that Blake bought one awhile ago. "will he let us use it?" She shrugged her shoulders pulling out her cell phone "don't see why not"

She sat on the phone begging blake for the next fifteen minutes. "so?" I asked once she closed her phone. "he said yes!"

"Yay! So now how do we get everyone to go?"



Stacey's POV

"Don't tell me no! Your going" I growled glaring at Lizy who was refusing to go to the beach house. So far we had everyone now all we needed was her.

"No I'm not!" she yelled stomping her foot "I'm sick! I cant go to the beach" Rolling my eyes I spun my keys around my fingers

"really no way! I didn't know. If you didn't know that's called sarcasm. Its just for the weekend. Whats the difference between sitting here for the weekend or sitting there? Oh wait! I know! You're friends are going to be there and you don't give a shit about friends." Shaking my head I walked to the door. I give up if she wants to be a whore about it all then fine I am not wasting my time. But I have a feeling that...

"wait! Fine I'll go" haha I was right! "are you sure I don't want to inconvience you" she rolled her eyes walking to her room to pack, I guess.

"no need to be a bitch" she called back over her shoulder. Shaking my head I decided it wasn't worth it. I mean hey! She did agree to go right? And besides I am a bitch and I know it!



Joe's POV

"Where is this place?" I mumbled following as we pulled around the corner, following Stacey's car.

"do I look like a map?" Laura mumbled sending a text on her phone. "besides I just asked them that" she added pointing to the car in front of us.

"What did they say?" Patrick asked as the phone chimed signaling a received message. "that's its not to much farther" and she was right we pulled up to a gated community.

What beaches have gated communities? Blake sure went all out for this place. Following stacey through the gates and around a couple turns we pulled up to a huge house.

"This is it?" I asked pulling into the drive way. "no we are just stopping here for lunch" laura laughed rolling her eyes "yeah this is it, I think"



Patrick's POV

"This place is huge" I mumbled getting out of the car looking around. "its only five bedrooms" haha only She says.

"So this is right on the beach?" Stacey turned looking at me like I was stupid "No the sand right there is just decorations. And the water is just a backdrop." Wow no need to be that harsh.

"its was just a guestion" I pouted walking up to the door. Pete turned around shrugging "ask a stupid question get a stupid answer"

Glaring I pushed him causing him to run into joe. "patrick! You don't love me anymore?" he asked looking up at me with a sad face.

"nope sorry I never loved you, I was using you" I gaped mouth open and all as a tear ran down his cheek. No way!



Pete's POV

Don't you just love being able to cry on command? I know stace and laura can do it too. Hell I learned that one frist hand.

Patrick looked so scared "dude you're serious about all this?" he asked slowly. My eyes widened in shock "werent you! You said you loved me too! All those times! The limo! They didn't mean anything to you?" It took everything in me to keep a straight face.

Everyone was watching the exchange some with amazement others in boredom. Can you guess who is who?

"dude I thought it was all a joke" he looked so uncomfortable now. Its great.

"a joke! You thought my feelings were a joke! How could you? I gave you my heart and you broke it! No you threw it away! No you ripped it out throwing it on the ground stepped on it then backed over it with a tricycle!"
Sign up to rate and review this story