Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fighting To Live

Chapter 23

by youngandreckless 2 reviews

chapter 23

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-09-16 - Updated: 2006-09-17 - 1180 words

0Unrated
Chapter 23






Stacey's POV


"Okay bored. take this to a room," I pushed them inside.
"He shouldnt be allowed in here, I cant bare to look at him," Pete dramaticly, placed his hand on his forehead, falling back onto the sofa. I rolled my eyes.
"Patrick just tell him sorry, and that you love him," Laura mumbled pushing Pete over as she sat next to him.
"You want me to lie to him?"
"YES!" me and Laura said in at the same time.
"Okay Pete, I love you, and Im sorry,"
"I dont believe you," Pete pouted. This boy is so dramatic.
"I mean it," Patrick got on his knees in front of Pete. I watched Laura try not to laugh, as I tried not to laugh and Ana and Lizy sat in amazement at what was happening.
"Okay," Pete looked at him for a minute, nodding, "Now get off me," Pete pushed Patrick's arm off his leg.
"You guys are alot of help bringing bags in, what are me and Andy the bag boys??" Joe dropped the bags he had in his hands. Andy right behind him.
"Yes baby, you're great at it, you should make that a career," Laura laughed.
"He cant change his career now, he's stuck with Fall Out Boy, if you wanted to marry a bag carrier then you should have been hanging out at hotels," Pete pointed at her. She rolled her eyes.
"We brought ya'll shit in, you can take it upstairs," Joe laid his head in Laura's lap, his feet thrown over the side of the couch.
"You mean you can take my stuff upstairs, right.." Laura looked down at him. He sighed not saying anything.
"Geeze Joe, she's got you whipped," Pete laughed.
"He's gonna have doubts about marrying her soon, watch, it'll only get worse after he says I do," Patrick laughed.
"Better have saved the receipt for that ring," Andy laughed.
"You guys are terrible, he's not backing down now, he dont want his ass kicked," I laughed, "Lets get in bathing suits, go chill on the beach," I suggested. It took them a minute but they slowly got up off the couches grabbing their bags heading upstairs,




Laura's POV



Stacey and I laid out a couple of towels and beach chairs, sitting in the chairs. Opening our bridal magazines. "This was a great idea," I looked to her.
"I know," she smiled, "What colors are you doing for the wedding?" she asked.
"Not pink," Joe sat in the sand in front of us.
"If I want pink we gonna have pink," I looked at him for a second then back at the magazine.
"No pink, any other color but pink, I wont marry you if you use pink, or any color that is close to pink," he pointed at me, as I looked over my magazine raising an eye brow at him.
"If I want pink.."
"No pink," he shook his head, cutting me off.
"We're doing pink," I smiled looking to Stacey.
"No pink,"
"Its been choosen the first color is pink," I nodded, as Stacey laughed and Joe rolled his eyes, getting up.
"No pink," he pointed at me again catching the ball Pete threw at him.
"Uh huh, we're having pink just cause he said no," I looked to Stacey as she laughed harder.
"Pink and what?"
"I dont know, wait until he comes over and says I cant have another color then that will be the other color," I laughed.
"Lizy locked herself in the room," Ana opened her beach chair sitting next to me, "I wanna help plan!" she pouted. Stacey grabbed a magazine from the stack that sat next to her, I passed it on to Ana.
"Is Patrick in there with her?" I asked.
"He was exploring the house the last time I saw him,"





Patrick's POV



I pushed the bedroom door open looking at her, she looked up after a minute then back down, "Am I still not cared about?" I mumbled walking into the room closing the door. She didnt answer, "Im sorry about what I said, I just dont want you to give up, and I dont want to be pushed away," I sat next to her on the bed, grabbing her hand in mine, running my thumb over the back of it, "I know you care about me, you're just trying to make this easier, but its not gonna be easier until you realize that you're going to live, and you cant do this without the support of friends, family, and me,"
"I wanna be alone," she whispered pulling her hand away from mine.
"Im sorry I cant let you be alone, not until you stop with this giving up, we can sit in this room for the next to days if that's what it takes," she sighed.
"Why cant you people get the concept of I want to be alone, you just keep nagging, go out there to the beach have fun, leave me alone," she stood up walking to the bathroom slamming the door. I got up pushing the door open, she didnt want me to go away to bad since she didnt lock the door.
"I love you, that's why I cant leave you alone, and I know you love me too," she looked up from the floor.
"You dont know anything," she shook her head, "Just go and leave me alone," I walked over sitting on the floor in front of her, placing my hand under her chin pushing her head up, leaning in a kissing her. She resisted for a few minutes before letting her knees fall to the side, placing her hands on my cheeks leaning into me, she pulled away after a moment, "Why cant you just leave me alone?" she sighed, giving me no time to answer before she pressed her lips back against mine, I leaned back against the bathroom floor her lying on top of me, I brushed my fingers through her hair, up and down her sides and back, caressing her. she pulled away, tears in her eyes. I sat up pulling her to me.
"Dont cry," I kissed her head holding her, maybe she'd stop fighting me and everyone else and try and fight this cancer.




Pete's POV



I fell backwards on my ass, looking and seeing Andy. "Why the hell are you on the ground?" I asked.
"I cant sit here without you tripping over me?" he laughed pushing my legs off of him.
"Why arent you over there sitting with the girls,"
"Cause do I really look like I wanna hear about all that wedding stuff, thanks to Joe, pretty soon Ana's gonna start thinking about it, oh and Stacey, and we're screwed," I thought about it for a second, looking towards Stacey, Laura and Ana; as they laughed looking at the magazines.
"I say we kick his ass," I looked to Andy. he nodded getting up, we both ran tackling Joe.
"Fuck!" he yelled pushing us off of him, "What was that for??!"
Sign up to rate and review this story