Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter: New beginnings

Year One: Troubles of futures past

by SethBlade 1 review

Harry was beleived dead, he has revealed himesl, only Dumbledore and everyone else is clueless.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Humor, Sci-fi - Characters: Draco, Dumbledore, Harry, Hermione, Quirinus Quirrell, Voldemort, Other - Published: 2006-09-14 - Updated: 2006-09-14 - 2526 words

5Moving
Disclaimer: If you don't know it, I own it, if you do, well... I blame the rabid monkeys.

Chapter Three:

Say hello to the Weasley's. Fame is everything. Hogwarts.

A new day rose with the beginning of September, Dumbledore, who could not hold his curiosity, attended the meeting to hear what was said, Harry, for the most part, had kept his shields up as he spoke to Ollivander, the constant probing becoming a hindrance and eventually, he and Ollivander decided to leave for a Muggle restaurant to have a more private meeting, today, like the rest of the days since he had been seen by Dumbledore, he was followed by the old man all throughout Muggle London and Diagon Alley as he did his daily activities, keeping his face shaded under a dark hooded sweater when going out to Muggle London, Harry was particularly annoyed at the current time because he was in the Muggle bank making inquiries and Dumbledore had followed him with interest, as he walked out of the bank, Harry knew Dumbledore was following him and Harry started getting agitated, as he turned the corner, Harry Apparated up to the first floor window and waved his custom wand over himself making him invisible, he smirked when Dumbledore turned the corner and looked around quickly for any sign of him, Harry shook in silent laughter and nearly fell down as Dumbledore scratched his nose "where is the little bastard? I need to know who he his and where his loyalties lie and if I can't use him" he scolded himself heatedly.

Harry Apparated to the side alley and conjured a large brown bag and stuffed some paper into the bag from the trash bins then walked out with a smirk, Harry watched him as Dumbledore noticed him and made a show of looking around quickly, he then made his way towards the middle of Muggle London and disappeared down an alley to a Muggle club where he knocked on a steel door, a shutter opened and a pair of cold red eyes looked down then brightened considerably "Mr Evans, how can we help you?" asked a deep voice

"I am being followed, let me in" he asked quietly on a sub vocal level and the shutter closed, behind the door was a series of clicks and the door creaked open, Harry stepped inside and closed the door as Dumbledore saw him entering, Harry smiled up at the Vampire and said "thank you Oderon, now, do you know a way to get into the Leaky Cauldron without being seen?"

Oderon frowned and said "you could always Apparate there, we have an Apparation point despite this being a Vampire haunt" Harry grinned slightly and nodded before vanishing down a hallway.

Harry Apparated back to his room and sat down on his bed "bloody Dumbledore, I need to seriously blast him a new face" Harry sighed and looked at the room where his things were already packed, his Nimbus 2000 laid against the wall and shining in the light, he stood up and waved his hand slightly causing a shimmer around the case then a red glow to appear on the locks, Harry smirked "now, all I need to do is find out how to smuggle you in" he muttered, he frowned and looked out the window where Dumbledore had a deep scowl on his face, Harry snickered "looks like I go the jump on you old boy" Harry shrunk his trunk and stuffed it into his pocket.

Harry exited at ten thirty and handed Tom an envelope "hey Tom, tomorrow, when you have the time, open that and have a look, it will contain details on who I am and such, also, I still wish to keep that room, so I will be coming back every holiday"

Tom smiled at him softly "right you are Mr Evans, I sure hope you do well at Hogwarts" Harry nodded and took the Floo to the station.

Harry fell out of the fireplace and rolled as he fell forwards, he stood up while muttering angrily "I am going to get that right if it kills me" he looked around and frowned slightly as Hermione entered the station with several other Muggleborn that tailed McGonagall "so, he purposefully placed me with Hagrid knowing full well that he would forget I lived with Muggles and set up the Weasley's to be there to meet me ever so conveniently did he? Manipulative bastard" he took out his trunk and expanded it to it's normal size and cast a Featherlight Charm on it, he picked it up and made his way over to them and stopped when he saw Ginny who was scowling at Fred as he pulled out a frog from where, he didn't want to know, he shook his head and looked at her face, seeing flashes of her death, he shrunk back and leaned against the wall where he braced himself.

"Fred, George, you behave this year? You understand me? I don't want a letter from the Headmaster saying that you've blown up a toilet or tried to get into the Forbidden Forest" Harry's heart ached when he heard Mrs Weasley's voice, he saw a burning house and heard her creams before he pushed it back into the recesses of his mind and looked around, he saw Hannah Abbot, an Auror back in his time, Daphne Greengrass, a known Death Eater and murderer of Bill and Percy Weasley before she was killed by Arthur Weasley, Harry scowled when he saw Draco Malfoy appear by Portkey and remembered his crimes, blatant use of the Dark Arts, conspiracy for the murder of Albus Dumbledore and infiltration of Death Eaters into Hogwarts, use of the Unforgivable's and torture of Neville Longbottom and Luna Lovegood, he looked at Crabbe and Goyle who were convicted of numerous counts of murder, use of the Unforgivable's and the Dark Arts, he nearly attacked when he saw Susan Bones, a Death Eater spy within the Auror's who killed Mad-Eye Moody and Ginny Weasley while they were on a mission for the Order, he scowled at Pansy Parkinson who was just as insane as Bellatrix Lestrange and brought torture to a fine art and left him a nice scar on his left shoulder, he did growl when he saw Cho Chang, the woman who turned Death Eater and murdered Hermione in her apartment out of jealousy and hate.

Harry shook his head and silently vowed to destroy Voldemort before his Sixth Year when everything went wrong, he stood up, entered a carriage and slipped into a compartment, he stuffed the trunk overhead and sat down, closed and locked his door with a First Year Locking Charm and closed his eyes for a sleep.

Harry awoke when the door opened and opened his eyes with his wand tight in his grip, his heart froze then jumped into his throat when he saw Hermione standing there, he looked at her with a smile that she couldn't see, she scowled at him and said scathingly "oh, it's you is it? Why are you here? I thought you Purebloods stuck together"

Harry snickered slightly, gave a small chuckle then fell into a deep laugh that lasted for a minute before he composed himself "no, I just happen to be a neutral to some extent, while I do not hold any Pureblood supremacy traits in my ways of thinking, I understand where they are coming from, Muggleborn's are ignorant and know nothing, but I do not think they should not be taught magic, I decided that it was a bunch of crap and hold no value to the hobby of persecuting Muggleborn at all"

She scowled "then why give me that book of Pureblood supremacy garbage?"

Harry looked at her and said in a calm tone with a tinge of frustration "because, you will meet many Purebloods who will call you a Mudblood or a piece of trash, whichever way you think about it, that book delves into the ways of Pureblood life and shows just how prejudiced they are"

Hermione looked thoughtful for a moment then scowled at him "do you believe in that Pureblood stuff?"

Harry shook his head slightly "no, in fact I admire the Muggles for their persistence and advancements in techknology, did you know that you could send your voice half way across the world and get an instant reply back with another voice on a fellytone?"

Hermione giggled "Telephone"

"huh?" Harry decided to play ignorant

"it's not a fellytone, it is a telephone, and yes I know about them, I am a Muggleborn" Hermione said in a know-it-all tone.

Harry smirked at her bossy nature and the laid back way she talked to him hopefully I can bring her out of her shell before she sinks too much into her books Harry looked at her calmly and said "come in and sit down"

Hermione frowned for a moment and looked down the corridors "I don't know, I don't want to..."

"Nonsense, I think that you and I can be good friends" he felt his heart drop when he said that but when he noticed her hesitation.

His heart soared as she stuttered "y-y-yeah, friends..." she stepped in, closed the door and sat down, Harry looked at her "what is under that hood that you hide so much?" she questioned him, Harry frowned and was about to answer when the door burst open to Fred and George Weasley, Harry watched them hide under the seats and he frowned "what..."

The twins shook their heads madly and George hissed "shhh" Harry frowned and heard the pitter patter of heavy running and looked at the door.

Percy came into view and was panting heavily, his hair was dyed green and silver and you could hear faint hissing coming from inside, he was dressed in a pink robe with a frilly hem and floral print, lipstick on his mouth and eye shadow placed on heavily, Harry frowned and said "can I help you miss?"

Percy scowled and asked heatedly "have you seen two red headed twins running around?"

Harry nodded and said "they ran down the hall and I heard the doors to the next carriage open"

Percy ran away while cursing loudly and threatening the twins under his breath, the twins came out from under the seats and sat down "thanks mate, we owe you one"

Harry chuckled "so, who was the girl that ran past with the mouth of a sailor?"

They looked at each other and said with a grin "oh, he's just out perfect brother Percy"

Harry nodded and leaned back into the chair "excuse me while I take a sleep thank you" Harry muttered and the shadow around his face darkened.

(I am skipping the entrance to Hogwarts and the song here, it will remain the same except Hermione will be in the boat with Harry)

Harry looked up as his name was called and scowled slightly when furious whispers broke out, Harry removed his hood and long black hair that covered his face and shrouded his eyes flowed from the hood, he walked up while keeping is eyes on the Hat, he sat down and the hat was placed over his head 'Ahh, I was wondering if you would get here Mr... so, you've been keeping your little secrets have you? I suggest you keep time as it was in your way of life; things could end up bad for you and for all of us if anything changed drastically, but you know this already don't you? So, will you be going to Ravenclaw, Slytherin or Gryffindor?'

Harry thought for a moment and sent the message 'you choose'to the Sorting Hat.

The Sorting Hat cackled in glee and rummaged through his memories, Harry blocked the more personal memories concerning himself and Hermione which were enough to make the Bloody Baron blush 'so Mr Potter, you have brains, but you are also cunning and vicious when you attack, you have a thirst for knowledge and all those books you stole from the Dark Lord's personal library did you well, though you have extensive Dark Arts knowledge and knowledge on how to use your abilities, you are not corrupted by them, no, being a Parseltoung and hounded because of it, a few Elemental abilities thanks to your transformations because of those delightful Potions of yours, the wandless abilities which were fortified because of those Potions, and the sharper brain capacity because of said Potions, my, you are interesting, and what this? No small amount of courage to stand up for what you believe in, I must say, you are difficult, and no small amount of loyalty either, if I were not so inclined to have to sort you into one house, I would sort you into all of them, but alas, one I must chose'

Harry mentally groaned 'you sure do like to hear yourself speak, don't you?' Harry questioned.

The Hat gave an impatient sigh and yelled out "GRYFFINDOR!"

Harry removed the Hat and moved to a spare seat while the twins were dancing and jumping for joy while screaming out "WE GOT POTTER! WE GOT POTTER!"

He looked to Hermione who was gaping at him and Harry pulled out a hair tie from his pockets and tied up his hair into a small knot leaving his eyes to show but his scar hidden, he smiled as he sat next to her and winked "guess you know my dirty little secret now, shame really, I was going for the dark and mysterious take, the girls really dig it" Hermione was just staring at him in shock and Harry waved his hand in front of her face and received no response, Harry blew in her face and she still made no sign of recognition of what he was doing, Harry shrugged and looked at his plate with a forlorn look on his face.

The feast ended and Harry was walking with Hermione who he had to guide up the steps and into the portrait to the Common Room, he set her down and patted her head before going up to his room, slipping into some night clothes and getting into bed to think on what he was going to do about Hermione and his friends, how he was supposed to act and how much proficiency in magic he should show.

..................................

Authors Note: Love it? Hate it? Got suggestions?

All Reviews are read and respected.

.......................................

Omake:

Harry transforms into his Vampyr body and glares down at Dumbledore as he says, "Where is the little bastard? I need to know who he his and where his loyalties lie and if I can't use him" Harry laughed insanely and pounced, Dumbledore jumped and tried to run away but Harry gripped him and sank his teeth into his ass, he stood up as he tasted the blood and spat it out "eww! Old man ass blood! Disgusting!" Dumbledore turned around and scowled "little bastard, Crucio" Harry grinned and raised his wand "Avada Kedavra #!$" Dumbledore gave one last croak and died on the spot.
Sign up to rate and review this story