Categories > Anime/Manga > Gankutsuou > The poison of eastern space

Control of Albert de Morcerf from Gankutsuou

by Kokuyoka 0 reviews

Zhenla taken care of Albert

Category: Gankutsuou - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2017-11-28 - 1016 words

0Unrated
Zhenla had looked at Albert and she just smiled. Albert had been looking at the girl who basically bending over backwards to keep him healthy. He had wanted to try walking by himself, so that way he could try going home soon. Albert had looked at Zhenla who pushed herself to find a clue for the zhen-du, but yet he had gone home later that night. For any case Zhenla had let him go to live his life. She had looked at her servants. "Let's go to Luna." Zhenla said. Albert had made it home while he didn't realized that Zhenla had went to Luna.

Albert had came walking in and yet he didn't realize that his father was angry with him. "Albert where have you been, your mother wouldn't tell me." Fernando said. Albert had looked at his father. "I was at Zhenla's house." Albert said. Fernando was angry with him. "Cavirita heiress I heard that she was from Eastern space and she has questionable background." Fernando said. Albert had looked at his father. "There is nothing wrong with her she had been nothing, but kind to me." Albert said. Albert had went to his room. Then a servant had called up to him. "Count of Monte Cristo is here to see Viscount." A servant said.

Count of Monte Cristo had came up to Albert's room and his lights were off. Gankutsuou had taken over for a bit."Count how are you today?" Albert asked. Gankutsuou had looked at the boy and looked him straight in the eye. "Albert you will only be my tool and nothing else for revenge against the ones that wrong me." Gankutsuou said. Albert had bowed down. "Yes, your excellency I will be your tool." Albert said. He had felt like there was something there inside of Count, but he didn't questioned it.

"You would only obey me or Zhenla. You wouldn't say anything that would upset her. If you do you would be drugged." Count said. Albert had nodded. Count had made sure that Albert would obeyed him and never let him be away from him. "Would you obey me and do what I ask without question?" Gankutsuou asked. Albert had no choice, but to answer his excellency. "Yes, your excellency." Albert said. Albert thought it was the Count of Monte Cristo that was talking to him and not Gankutsuou.

Gankutsuou had looked back at Albert. "You will sleep for days and on the tenth day I will call on you." Gankutsuou said. Albert had nodded. Albert had watched as his excellency had walked back out and he had waited for when Count needs him to be his tool. He had lay in bed just falling asleep on that night. Albert just slept for second morning. Mercedes had came up to see her son. "Albert, why you still in bed, Eugenie is here to see you." Mercedes said. Albert who was waiting for the tenth day to come wasn't waking up so soon.

Eugenie had came up to see Albert, but yet his eyes was still closed and non-responsive to her. Albert was just dreaming of the things that Count would want him to do. Eugenie had left and just was frustrated that Albert was still sleeping than spend time with her. Zhenla had came back to earth after her trip in Luna was over and came to de Morcerf mansion. "I am here to see Albert." Zhenla said. Peppo had known that Albert was still asleep. Zhenla had came to see what was up with Albert.

Zhenla had came to see what was up with Albert. She had came up to his room and saw that he was still in bed. For any case that she was doing she had checked Albert's eyes and saw that they were blank and unseeing until ten days. Gankutsuou had came over when Zhenla had left for a while. Gankutsuou had came up to Albert and saw that he was still in bed and he was obedient towards him. "Albert, my dear tool for revenge. You can hear me? If you can sit up and talk with your eyes still closed." Gankutsuou asked. Albert had sit up as he was instructed. "Yes, I can hear you, your excellency." Albert said, with his eyes still closed.

Gankutsuou had smiled and saw that Albert is still under his control. "No matter what you hear from Danglars, de Villefort or even your father you will ruin them you would make sure that you put me first before them. You would only do what you are told by me. There be nothing more for you here. You want to be live with me and you will question Eugenie's love for you." Gankutsuou said. Albert had sit there listening to every word. "Yes, I shall do what you instructed." Albert said. Gankutsuou had waved a hand towards Albert. "Lay back down to sleep and don't answer Eugenie or any of the three people or their family I mention or any of your friends." Gankutsuou said. Albert had lay back down to sleep and obeying Count's words as they are absolute.

Albert had slept during the mornings to evenings not waking up for food or anything. Then finally on the tenth day, Count had came back. "You will awake up now and be my tool for revenge." Gankutsuou said. Albert had woken up and saw Count. "I am your tool." Albert said. Albert had just looked at Count and smiled. He had walked to the door and waited for Albert to come. Albert had finally gotten dressed and came along with Count. Albert had came down and his mind was still clouded to not to figure out it was Gankutsuou that him under his control. Gankutsuou had looked at Albert and smiled since Albert was quiet and would do what Gankutsuou would order. "Would you follow me to the darkest depths of hell?" Gankutsuou asked. Albert just nodded and this had made Gankutsuou reassured that Albert was his tool for society and to ruin the lives of others.
Sign up to rate and review this story