Categories > Anime/Manga > Gankutsuou > The poison of eastern space

Albert feels betrayed by people he knows

by Kokuyoka 0 reviews

In this chapter Albert feels betrayed by the people he knows and trusts the Count/Gankutsuou

Category: Gankutsuou - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2017-11-28 - 705 words

0Unrated
Albert had came downstairs and saw his father and mother. Gankutsuou had came close to Albert. "They had betrayed you and your feelings they had only cared about themselves." Gankutsuou whispered in Albert's ear. Albert had believed him with all his being. For him to believe him it meant that Gankutsuou had put seeds of doubt into Albert's heart. For any case that Mercedes saw her son being duped into believing this. "You both betrayed me you mom, you never told me who that was in the picture and dad you never tell me the truth." Albert said.

For Albert, he doesn't know that this Count of Monte Cristo was his dad. Albert had just been following his orders and just do what was possible for Count of Monte Cristo. Franz had happened to stop by and saw Albert was finally out of bed. "Albert what are you doing with the Count?" Franz asked. Albert didn't say a word to Franz after all Count words towards him were all the things that he had cared about. Albert couldn't see anyone else, but the Count. Albert had been just been standing there waiting to be ordered like the tool he was.

Albert had followed his way out with the Count without looking back at anyone around. He just left his father behind. For him it was the Count that deserve his loyalty. Zhenla had saw that Albert was following the Count. "Albert what are you doing with the Count?" Zhenla asked. Albert had looked at Zhenla and just smiled. "I am following him as his tool for revenge." Albert said. Albert had spoken from his heart and from the manipulation that he was feeling to obey the Count. Albert hadn't wanted to make her cry, but he had told her the truth.

She had looked at Albert then went inside de Morcerf mansion. "What happened to Albert he wasn't like this when I had been fixing him." Zhenla said. Albert was still poisoned by the zhen-du. Albert had went to the villa and was just sitting there focused on nothing. Franz and the others had came over and saw Albert just talking to Haydee Tebelin. Franz had came over to where Albert was. "Albert what are you doing here and with that Count?" Franz asked. Albert hadn't paid attention to Franz, but Count did. "Albert is a new member of this household, aren't you Albert?" Count asked. Albert had turned. "That is right your excellency." Albert said.

Franz couldn't believe what he was hearing and yet Albert had another attack that lasted a little longer. Zhenla had came in behind the others. "So, Albert do you need the medicine once more?" Zhenla asked. Albert had nodded and reach up his arm to receive the medicine from her. Zhenla had looked at Albert then back at his friends. "What are you doing?" Beauchamp asked. Zhenla had sighed and looked at Beauchamp. "I am administering the medicine to counterattack the pains." Zhenla said.

Zhenla had administered the medicine into Albert. Albert was feeling better and yet he couldn't disobey Gankutsuou. He had just found himself wanting to be near the Count. He just had wanted something to be real to him without life getting in the way of his friendship for Count. This was his life now and he had really looked up to the Count without anyway of him wanting something in return. Albert had been just been looking at the others. "I am a tool for revenge." Albert said. Count was happy to hear him say that and Albert came into knowing only being a tool.

Albert had looked at Count. "Your Excellency I am wanting to go to the opera if you would permit your tool to do so." Albert said. Count had been looking at his tool and yet he had smiled. "If you are good enough I would let you go to the opera with Haydee and you stay by her no matter what it takes." Count said. Albert had bowed to the Count. "Yes, your Excellency I will be good and I won't disobey at all." Albert said. He had been looking at the Count and yet he couldn't see past him.
Sign up to rate and review this story