Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Cloning Experiments

The Last Winner

by jacqueline2121 2 reviews

This will be the last chapter and also the chapter of Cronus death but don't worry fans, There will be two more sequel after this. And the sequel will mostly be about Atlanta and Archie but please ...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-09-14 - Updated: 2006-09-15 - 821 words

1Exciting
The Last Winner. Chapter 21

"Idiot. They got away again." Cronus scolded the giants.

"Excuse me boss but is it true that Theresa is your daughter?" Jason asked as Cronus nodded.

"But then do you think we should hold back our attacks against her?" Thesauri questioned further.

"We shall see what route my daughter chooses to walk."
***********************

"Jay when are we going to strike? Cronus's giants is stomping the city!" Atlanta frowned as she changed her posture sitting on the couch.

"Theresa what do you think?" Jay looked at Theresa.

"I don't know Jay." Theresa buried her face in her hands, sniffing.

"It's okay if you can't make the decision I can help. If you would want me to?" Jay offered his help.

"Thanks Jay I appreciate it but I think I can manage. Let's go." Theresa took a deep breath and stood up, took her car keys and walked to fetch her car.

"He has got to be somewhere around here." Archie scratched the back of his head and looked in Odie's direction.

"Hei. What? When we got a problem is it always my problem? Besides he is here! My detector says so." Odie protested as he glance at the detector.

"Then where is he?!" Archie asked sacasticlly.

"Idiot! Don't you get my meaning?"

"No."

"Fine then you go find him yourself!" Odie clenched his fist.

"Wanna fight?" Archie pulled out his whip.

"Fine bring it on!" Odie stood in a fighting position.

"Stop it Archie! Odie." Theresa shouted.

"You stay out of this." Both boys shouted together.

Theresa was taken aback when someone hold her from behind.

"Atlanta! Thanks." Theresa thanked.

"Archie! Odie! Snap out of it." Atlanta yelled to the loudest that she could.

"Aren't you all ashamed?" Atlanta asked as the 2 boys bent down their heads.

"Sorry Jay, Atlanta." Both apologized.

"And?"

"Theresa sorry."

"It's okay guys." Jay forgive them followed by Theresa then Atlanta.

"Shall we continue?" Theresa asked.

"After you." Jay smiled.

"Titans I saw you all arguing. Actually there is a better way to solve it. It is to split up and then you'll not meet each other everyday." Cronus appeared.

"Never!" Jay argued.

"No Jay it is not how you should talk to your elders. Didn't Hera teach you all manners?"

"No Hera is not suppose to. You are suppose to teach me manners! But you rather sacrifice me for your stupid carrier of being a god then stay with me and mum!" Theresa yelled as tears rolled down her cheek.

"Cronus you're inhuman." Atlanta scolded.

"You deserve to die." Atlanta added.

"Let's rock." Archie pulled out his whip.

"I agree."

They ran towards Cronus and wanted to attack him but a group of giants appeared before him and they started fighting.

"Guys I'll get Cronus!" Theresa informed.

"Daughter I'm sure you don't want hurt your father.

"You have no right to call me that!" Theresa said.

"Theresa I will let you choose your route. Join your father or continue with the pathetic people."

"I'll take my chances with them." Theresa stabbed Cronus in the chest with Jay's xiphos.(Jay used the retractable stick)

"You'll regret that." Cronus said as he groaned in pain.

"I'll not." Theresa plunged the sword deeper in his heart and then take it out which it is now filled with blood.

Cronus hold his wound as he fell to the ground.

"This teach you pawns are not for sacrifice."

Theresa walked off
*********************

Soon they returned.

"So how is it Hera?" The Titans sat around Hera as she tried to sense whether Cronus is dead or not.

"That's it. Cronus is dead." Hera took a deep breath.

"Theresa are you okay?"

"Sure, it is great isn't it? We've completed our mission. Erm? It is just great. Great." Theresa said in an i-am-unhappy voice then she retreated into her room.

"Why and I crying?" Theresa asked herself.

"Maybe bcause he is my father after all but he didn't take care of me." Theresa tackled herself.

"Theresa will you stop being such a crybaby?" Theresa scolded.

"That is it! I'll stop crying and go out and join my friends at dinner." Theresa made up her mind.
*********************

"Theresa what do you want to eat? Noodles or rice?" Jay asked as he took his own.

"Anything will do." Theresa took her seat at the table.

"Theresa are you sure you are okay?" Atlanta said worriedly.

"Yes I'm sure!" Theresa said annoyed as she gobbled down her food.

"Mother. I'll keep my promise." She thought.
***********************

Can you guess what is the promise. R&R then you can know what is the promise earlier. And this is the last chappie for this title. There will be a second story in continuation of this story. Go search for it. It will appear not long after I've post this chappie. (About one week after this) And just to let my fans out there know, I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story