Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Cloning Experiments

Thanks For The Advise Hera.

by jacqueline2121 7 reviews

Theresa went to Hera for help for the problem Cronus had given her in the last story. Please enjoy and read and then R&R.(I sucks in summary)

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-09-05 - Updated: 2006-09-06 - 515 words

1Exciting
Thanks For The Advise Hera. Chapter 20

Theresa was taken aback by Cronus.

"No. You liar!" Theresa yelled shaking her head as she walked backwards and then she accidentally fell.

"Theresa..." Cronus wanted to touch Theresa as he knew Theresa will let him off.

"Don't touch me!" Theresa screamed then everyone turned to her direction.

"Theresa......" Cronus kept chanting pretending to be sad.

"Shut up. Shut up." Theresa covered her ears with her hands.

"Theresa what is wrong?" Jay ran to her and hugged her tightly as she continued cupping her ears and she started to shiver.
**********************

"Theresa talk to me." Jay spoke.

"Jay stop it. I'm doing an important check up for her now move out." Hera closed her eyes and ordered.

"No. I'm not going anywhere till I found out what illness Theresa had." Jay insisted stubbornly.

"Insolent fool! You stay here only will disturb her. Atlanta and Archie take him out now." Hera continued "Just like Jason. Their one of a kind. Stubborn." Hera shook her head in disappointment.

(2 hours later)
Hera exited the room with Chiron.

"Hera how's Theresa?" Atlanta questioned followed by Jay.

"She is going to be fine."

After hearing what Hera had said, Jay whispered to himself "That was close."

"So Hera about what we told you do you think it is true?"

"I think I can't hide it from you anymore. Yes. Cronus is Theresa's father, but you see according to the prophecy Theresa is suppose to be part of this group." Hera explained.

"I really hope you all could accept Theresa still."

"Of course we'll." Jay answered almost immediately.

"Jay's right. Theresa is our friend. We have been through so much together." Atlanta agreed as the rest remained silent but Atlanta knows that they too agreed.

"No. NO!" Theresa yelled from a corner after hearing what her friends had said.

"Theresa!" Jay was lost for words.

"Theresa this is facts you must face it." Hera added.

"No. THIS CANNOT BE MY DESTINY! Ahh!" Theresa used her psychic powers to blast the whole place.

"Theresa listen to me." Hera yelled through the blast Theresa created.

"Hera?" Theresa stopped.

"Theresa. Listen I know that this is a tough choice. To kill your own father isn't simple. But it is your duty."

"No Hera is not that. It's just that I don't feel comfortable being our enemy's daughter."

"Theresa I think you should give yourself a chance to try. Trust yourself and your friends."

"But...... No!" Theresa ran out followed by Hera and her friend.

"Theresa where are you?" Jay yelled as he spotted a few footsteps then he followed the steps with his friends following him.

"Theresa!" Jay beamed seeing her sitting on the rock crying.

"Theresa what happened?" Atlanta asked as Theresa screamed.

"HE WAS THAT FATHER; HE WAS THAT FATHER WHO ABANDONED US! When he comes I'll be ready. When he comes I'll KILL HIM!" Theresa shouted with tears as her voice echoed through the valley.
***********************
This chappie is a little short but this story is going to end soon so just for your information.R&R!
Sign up to rate and review this story