Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Cloning Experiments

Titans So Close To Victory.

by jacqueline2121 7 reviews

For some clues, Something big about Theresa is going to happen at the end of this chapter. So read it yourself! Please enjoy.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-09-03 - Updated: 2006-09-03 - 389 words

1Exciting
Titans So Close To Victory. Chapter 19

The person landed beside Cronus and snatch the box, throw it to Jay and finally landed a kick on Cronus face.

"Cronus you have lost."

"Who are you?" Jay questioned as that person stepped closer out of the darkness.

"ATLANTA!" Archie widen his eyes as he couldn't believe it.

"Theresa!" Jay saw the person on her back..

"Atlanta how did you............"

"We'll talk about that later." Atlanta passed Theresa to Jay and then signaled the group to attack the giants.

Jay sat down at a corner (The giants are too stupid to notice) with Theresa hurt lying on his lap. Jay used his fingers to combed Theresa forehead gently and he smiled.

"Archie go get Cronus!" Atlanta commanded.

"Hah foolish mortal!" Cronus summoned his sickles and smacked Archie's ankle.

"Somebody help me." Archie begged as he fell to the floor at Cronus feet.

Cronus was so busy laughing at Archie's downfall that he didn't notice that Atlanta was charging at him with a fist.

"Ah!" Cronus flew backwards and lay on the floor motionless so Atlanta took it as he fainted.

"Archie are you okay? Pull yourself together!" Atlanta held him by the back as he remained unconscious.

"You JERK! You better wake this instant." Atlanta pretended to be angry but seeing that Archie is still motionless she burst into tears.

"Archie!" Herry saw this situation and he ran over punching all the giant that he sees in his way.

"Atlanta what happened to Arch?" Herry knelt beside Atlanta but as Herry turned his body he saw Cronus launching an attack at Atlanta.

"Atlanta watch out!"

CLANK!

Cronus's sickle was smacked to the ground by Theresa with her nun-chucks!

"Theresa." Atlanta beamed.

"Jay help me out." Theresa winked at Jay to help deal with R24.

"No problem."

Soon R24 was out cold on the floor as Theresa continued fighting Cronus but Cronus was tripped by Theresa sneak attack from her leg and Theresa borrowed a giant's sword and point it at Cronus's neck.

"Goodbye Cronus!" Theresa pulled back her heavy sword and launched it forward but as it was going to stab Cronus in the chest Cronus yelled.

"YOU ARE MY DAUGHTER!"
**********************

Do you think Cronus meant what he said or is it a trick? If you want to find out R&R!
Sign up to rate and review this story