Categories > Original > Drama > Love Struck

Chapter 2 Ex-Boyfriends

by deadgirl103 0 reviews

Brooke bumps into Lucas.

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2018-01-03 - 355 words

0Unrated

Chapter 2 Ex-Boyfriends


It’s been about 3 hours since I got up, showered, ate breakfast, and started packing. Suppressed Peyton and Lucas are not here begging for my forgiveness. Thought since they hurt me they would at least come and try to get me to forgive them. Not that I would, but it would have been nice to know that they at least felt bad for what they did. You know what mind, I’m done thinking of them. I’m going to finish up packing then maybe see Nathan and Haley before I go.

Time jump to Nathans.

I quickly pull up to Nathan’s and walk to the door. I knock. Then I knock again, but no one answers. “I guess no one’s home.”

I decide I’ll give them a call later. I don’t want to have to stay in town any longer than I have to. I head to my car not noticing Lucas coming up behind me.

“Hey Brooke.” Lucas says. Brooke quickly turns around now noticing Lucas appearance. She jabs her finger hard in his chest and shouts,

“Hey Brooke? Hey Brooke? Are you freaking kidding me Lucas? That’s all you say? Not hey Brooke you okay? Or hey Brooke sorry for SCREWING YOUR BEST FRIEND YESTERDAY. OR HEY SORRY FOR LYING ABOUT HOW MUCH I GIVE A RAT’S ASS ABOUT YOU.”

“Brooke please listen to me. What happened with Peyton was a mistake. It was never supposed to happen. I love you Brooke. I want to be with you not Peyton.”

“Well I guess you should've thought of that before you ended up inside of Peyton.” With that Brooke marched to her car without another word. Once in the car, Brooke took one last look at Lucas. The first guy she ever loved. The guy that made her get up in the morning. The first guy that made her feel worthy of doing something good. The guy she had trusted more than anything. Was now the guy that took her heart shattered it like it was nothing. With the help of her once best friend.
Sign up to rate and review this story