Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Lies

Chapter 2: Something Distubing

by horseluvinfreak 5 reviews

I don't know what to write for this summary..sorry. plz read

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-09-16 - Updated: 2006-09-16 - 740 words

1Exciting
And Whoo-Hoo!!! CHAPPIE 2 ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOMEMADE BROWNIES WITH EXTRA SUGAR FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and just to let you know, check out my other story "The Last Fight."
________________________________________________________________
Jay opened the door a bit to Persephone's solarium. It had been a month since the game of Truth or Dare and Theresa and Jay were finally together. Unfortunately, they haven't gone on a date yet, due to their jobs. Now Theresa was done her lesson, so Jay went to get her and take her out to the movies. "Theresa? You ready?" he called out and opened the door all the way.
On the middle of the floor, sitting on a pillow, was Theresa in a meditation position. She opened her eyes and smiled happily. "Hey guess what? I just learned how to move things with my mind!" she gushed excitedly. "Watch!"
She closed her eyes, and her face became expressionless. He arm rose and her hand was outstretched, the fingers curled. Immediately, an apple from the fruit bowl rose up and stayed elevated in the air. Theresa moved her arm over and the apple followed. Then she uncurled her fingers and the apple fell right in front of Jay. She opened her eyes and smiled. "Whoa! Awesome!"
"And I can use it to fight Cronus too!" She said.
Again she closed her eyes and this time she managed to grab Jay's xiphos, leading it over to her to her side, so it was inched away form her ear. This time she used her other hand and they both slowly moved back and suddenly shot forward, sending the sword hurling at a dummy in the corner. Jay applauded. She beamed. "Now for the Grand Finale!"
Again she went into that quiet position, and this time her hands were pointed to Jay. Slowly her hands rose. He felt himself rise, until he was inches from the ceiling. Yelping he tried to get down, but Theresa had a firm grip on him.
Suddenly, Theresa yelped too. One of her hands rushed to her head, making Jay lurch. "Get out my head! Go away!" she screamed. Then she let go of Jay, he other grabbing her head too. Jay fell to the ground with a thud. Groaning, he got up and limped over to Theresa.
Theresa was holding her head, crying and screaming. Jay put his arm around her, trying to get out of her nightmare. Still it was no use. Few minutes passed and Theresa's screams got louder. Jay did anything; shaking her, pouring water from a jug on the table over her head, even hitting Theresa with a pillow. He felt his blood turn icy, and he grew terrified. Theresa couldn't wake up.
Finally the doors flew open and Persephone and Hera ran in, pure worry on their faces. Theresa's mentor ran over and on bended knees snapped her fingers and yelled something in Ancient Greek. Immediately Theresa stopped and collapsed into Jay's arms. He stroked her face, but she didn't flinch. Ten minutes passed. Twenty. Thirty.
Finally she moaned and opened her eyes. Hera handed her some water and she gulped it down thirstily. "Man, do I ever have a killer headache." She whispered.
"What on earth happened?" Hera asked peering into her eyes, and then into Jay's as if their eyes had the answer.
"I was picking Jay up with my powers. I did what Persephone said, picturing him rising, then something happened. There were shadows and they looked like body parts in this tomb or something beneath the ground. They were forming, like making a new body. Somebody cackled and I felt pain. Then I woke up." She replied softly, stuttering a bit. Theresa took another swig of water and burst into tears. "It was horrible. I....I tried to get away from the chamber, but...but something wouldn't let me come back." "You should get some rest honey. Jay can you please take her back to the brownstone?" Persephone said soothingly and she helped Theresa up. Jay nodded and went to the exhausted girl's side. As soon as Persephone moved back, Theresa immediately put her weight on Jay.
"But the date," Theresa whispered. As they slowly walked out of the solarium.
"The date can wait," Jay replied, "You're more special than a date."
__________________________________________________________________
I know it's pretty short, but oh well. Chapter 3 is in the making!!!!! REVIEW!!!!!!!!! OH AND THANK YOU ALL THE OTHER REVIEWERS WHO DID REVIEW!! I SALUTE YOU!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story